🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox News’ demented poster boy Cliven Bundy

Federal Land is property of the United States citizens. Just like Obama works for the US, it's US citizen's property - everything he occupies.
If these people want to take over any federal property - it's fine with me.
sure as long as they are white ...LOL also they are protesting two convicted arsonists actually having to serve prison time that they got after due process ..

How about if the Feds knock on your door someday, tap-tap-tap on the trailer door, and you're told - your home is being leveled so people can use this property to watch spotted owls fuck and fish mate.
You good to do with that, idiot?
you are OK with SWAT teams throwing grenades at baby cribs occupied ones at that because of marijuana

Why are babies in cribs filled with marijuana? Sounds like an ISIS tactic - shield the bad guys with women and children. Yeah - I'm OK with SWAT throwing grenades in baby cribs of dope dealers.
Next?

Let me sum up conservatives

Enforcing laws on Blacks as harshly as possible is excellent policy

Enforcing Laws on white conservatives is abusive intrusive tyranny...

Why are babies in cribs filled with marijuana? Sounds like an ISIS tactic - shield the bad guys with women and children. Yeah - I'm OK with SWAT throwing grenades in baby cribs of dope dealers.
Next?
there was no marijuana at all ..let me repeat again...there were no drugs those folks were staying there because their house in another state had burned....the baby crib only had a baby in it

What in the world do these people occupying federal land have to do with blacks.
What is it with your obsession of aiding the black race?
If your lily white ass was in an alley in Chicago, and four black males - whom you support - found you there, they'd pulverize the living shit out of you, rob you, and ass fuck you until you cried like a baby.
They honestly could give two shit's less about your personal quest on their behalf.

Next?
there was no marijuana at all ..let me repeat again...there were no drugs those folks were staying there because their house in another state had burned....the baby crib only had a baby in it

So they weren't normal residents of that house? Ok...so how would the cops have known a baby was in there if they didn't normally live there? Second....what was the warrant for?

What in the world do these people occupying federal land have to do with blacks.
If your lily white ass was in an alley in Chicago, and four black males - whom you support - found you there, they'd pulverize the living shit out of you, rob you, and ass fuck you until you cried like a baby.
They honestly could give two shit's less about your personal quest on their behalf.
I am not one big scared of that or of any other chicken shit fears you have and want to project onto me...,Man Up you are embarrassing yourself.........you lily liveried gun clinging quavering bowl of chicken fat

I am not one big scared of that or of any other chicken shit fears you have and want to project onto me...,Man Up you are embarrassing yourself.........you lily liveried gun clinging quavering bowl of chicken fat

You seem to be in fear of what's going to happen to the "poor blacks." Pull your head out of your ass. They could give a shit less what you "feel"

Next?

So they weren't normal residents of that house? Ok...so how would the cops have known a baby was in there if they didn't normally live there? Second....what was the warrant for?
so you are OK with grenades thrown on children but not the convicts having to serve time and you are OK with the murder of four law enforcers at Waco...I read you loud and clear.........

You seem to be in fear of what's going to happen to the "poor blacks." Pull your head out of your ass. They could give a shit less what you "feel"
I am not in fear of jack shit except being bored to death by wing nuts trying to keep up

what we have learned so far about conservatives on this thread

Cliven Bundy and sons genuine American heroes ...........

Tamir Rice a Black 12 year old unarmed boy killed by Police got what he deserved .............

Those historical buildings built during the depression and that land being made unusable by those domestic terrorist because they are heavily armed and threatening need to be removed from our property and put into jail cells or graves.

All this said....these are armed criminals and need to be treated as such. I fear this is gonna be another Waco.

The left is losing their minds over this....but think it's grand when the Black Lives Bowel movement blocks highways, storms malls and disrupts people's everyday lives.

This will not end well. These people have figured out that Obama is a total pussy and won't know what to do when federal authority is challenged. If you want to blame anyone, blame our Coward-in-Chief.

Yeah, because none of these men are responsible for their own actions. Its Obama's fault.

Why in the party of 'personal responsibility' is it *always* someone else's fault?

The left is losing their minds over this....but think it's grand when the Black Lives Bowel movement blocks highways, storms malls and disrupts people's everyday lives.

Well, that's because they're black. They're expected to behave like baboons. The Black Lives Matter "movement" is but one example of their beast-like manners.

Tamir Rice a Black 12 year old unarmed boy killed by Police got what he deserved .............
Cliven Bundy`s supporters did indeed kill 2 cops in Las Vegas but RWNJ`s are cool with cop killing. As long as the killers are white.
Killers of Las Vegas cops harbored anti-government ideology

Next black man you meet - which will probably be months - lube up your ass and bend over for him. Why stop at serving them on the Internet only. Get some skin in the game, punk.

Cliven Bundy`s supporters did indeed kill 2 cops in Las Vegas but RWNJ`s are cool with cop killing. As long as the killers are white.
Killers of Las Vegas cops harbored anti-government ideology

Next black man you meet - which will probably be months - lube up your ass and bend over for him. Why stop at serving them on the Internet only. Get some skin in the game, punk.
Take your gay fantasies someplace else please. No one here really cares.

Forum List

Back