🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox News’ demented poster boy Cliven Bundy

what we have learned so far about conservatives on this thread

Cliven Bundy and sons genuine American heroes ...........

Tamir Rice a Black 12 year old unarmed boy killed by Police got what he deserved .............
Cliven Bundy`s supporters did indeed kill 2 cops in Las Vegas but RWNJ`s are cool with cop killing. As long as the killers are white.
Killers of Las Vegas cops harbored anti-government ideology

Next black man you meet - which will probably be months - lube up your ass and bend over for him. Why stop at serving them on the Internet only. Get some skin in the game, punk.
Take your gay fantasies someplace else please. No one here really cares.

It's YOUR gay fantasy asshole - taking it up the ass by the black race. Keep humping!

Tamir Rice a Black 12 year old unarmed boy killed by Police got what he deserved .............
Cliven Bundy`s supporters did indeed kill 2 cops in Las Vegas but RWNJ`s are cool with cop killing. As long as the killers are white.

Next black man you meet - which will probably be months - lube up your ass and bend over for him. Why stop at serving them on the Internet only. Get some skin in the game, punk.

It's YOUR gay fantasy asshole - taking it up the ass by the black race. Keep humping!
There`s got to be some website for you gay ku kluxxers somewhere but this isn`t it. Jeezus, man, you can`t stop telling us about these encounters you`re dreaming of having. Yuck! :) I`m outta here!

There`s got to be some website for you gay ku kluxxers somewhere but this isn`t it. Jeezus, man, you can`t stop telling us about these encounters you`re dreaming of having. Yuck! :) I`m outta here!

You bending over for a black man to slide his meat in is MY fantasy? Excuse me son - that's YOUR ass he's sticking it to. Keep bending Gomer.

Every one of these terrorist should spend the rest of their fucking lives in prison! Time to take back our national park from the loserterian thugs.
Agreed. We should not tolerate domestic terrorism. There is an American way to create change and it is not the barrel of a gun method these thugs are using.

Really? That's how Lincoln did it.

Every one of these terrorist should spend the rest of their fucking lives in prison! Time to take back our national park from the loserterian thugs.
Agreed. We should not tolerate domestic terrorism. There is an American way to create change and it is not the barrel of a gun method these thugs are using.

Can I take it from that awkward attempt to change the topic, your argument isn't going so well?

The left is losing their minds over this....but think it's grand when the Black Lives Bowel movement blocks highways, storms malls and disrupts people's everyday lives.

Well, that's because they're black. They're expected to behave like baboons. The Black Lives Matter "movement" is but one example of their beast-like manners.

And you just blinked, StormFront.

Can I take it from that awkward attempt to change the topic, your argument isn't going so well?

What "argument?" I'm only pointing out the hypocrisy of the post I responded to.

What "argument?" I'm only pointing out the hypocrisy of the post I responded to.

Save of course, your post had nothing to do with what we're discussing. You're trying to shift the conversation your debunked nonsense about Lincoln. If you'd like to start another tired thread on the topic, I'm game to quote James Madison again destroying your entire argument.

Save of course, your post had nothing to do with what we're discussing. You're trying to shift the conversation your debunked nonsense about Lincoln. If you'd like to start another tired thread on the topic, I'm game to quote James Madison again destroying your entire argument.
Your James Madison quote destroyed nothing except any remaining perception that you capable of committing logic. I don't see anyone in here defending Clive Bundy, so the whole thing is a straw man in the first place.

Your James Madison quote destroyed nothing except any remaining perception that you capable of committing logic. I don't see anyone in here defending Clive Bundy, so the whole thing is a straw man in the first place.

Of course it did. Start a thread on the topic and I'll end your silly nonsense again.

But you're not hijacking this one for your neo-confederate horseshit.

AAgkgAr.img

Apparently the trending hashtag for the 15 or so militia men is Y'allQaeda.

Its cute.

Federal Land is property of the United States citizens. Just like Obama works for the US, it's US citizen's property - everything he occupies.
If these people want to take over any federal property - it's fine with me.
sure as long as they are white ...LOL also they are protesting two convicted arsonists actually having to serve prison time that they got after due process ..

How about if the Feds knock on your door someday, tap-tap-tap on the trailer door, and you're told - your home is being leveled so people can use this property to watch spotted owls fuck and fish mate.
You good to do with that, idiot?
If you are paid fair market value...it's called eminent domain....and its in the Constitution.

How about if the Feds knock on your door someday, tap-tap-tap on the trailer door, and you're told - your home is being leveled so people can use this property to watch spotted owls fuck and fish mate.
These are just white terrorist who want to freeload and want to free two nasty criminals who set fire to Federal lands...how would you like it if two freeloaders set fire to your lawn ...

These are just white terrorist who want to freeload and want to free two nasty criminals who set fire to Federal lands...how would you like it if two freeloaders set fire to your lawn ...

I'd be OK with it. At least they wouldn't be burning, looting, robbing and assaulting people - like the Black Lives Matters movement.

Next?

I'd be OK with it. At least they wouldn't be burning, looting, robbing and assaulting people - like the Black Lives Matters movement.

Next?
The Bundy's are thiefs looters and terrorists ...bad white culture ...bad parenting...

Forum List

Back