🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox News’ demented poster boy Cliven Bundy

12523136_479853728883989_6671759113886721753_n.jpg

You said the Skyline Drive. The Shenandoah encompasses far more than just the Skyline Drive. The 450 families that were displaced were from the hollows and portions of the park not directly related to the scenic highway. Those details are in the link you provided and in Shenandoah Park history sites. Those folks would have been displaced whether the scenic drive was created of not.
Have no idea what point you are attempting to make other than some criticism of the President who made both the park and scenic highway possible for the displacement of those families. The park was a proposal and on the drawing boards long before he came into office. He just executed the creation and added the highway as a works project and way to bring tourism to the park that was situated in one of the most poverty-stricken regions in the country.

Oh dear Lord, this is why I hate giving pricks like you links - it's never enough.
It's a starting point, asshole. Research the rest. You're lucky I sent you what I did - you were too dense to fucking find even the minuscule amount I scratched up in 2 seconds.
And please don't lecture a fucking Virginia native (Luray) about who was thrown out of this county where, when and by whom, capish, numbnuts? Idiot.
I was familiar with the sites you provided and more. You are just throwing bullshit at this point, unable to provide a source to confirm that people were displaced by building the actual Skyline Drive. Being a lifelong resident and citizen of the commonwealth does not make you an expert of even knowledgeable about anything. Your hostile attitude towards someone seeking clarification of a comment you made shows a lack of confidence in your comment being accurate. As I have stated previously, I have no idea what point it is that you are trying to make other than you don't like being corrected about some minor historical fact.

You said the Skyline Drive. The Shenandoah encompasses far more than just the Skyline Drive. The 450 families that were displaced were from the hollows and portions of the park not directly related to the scenic highway. Those details are in the link you provided and in Shenandoah Park history sites. Those folks would have been displaced whether the scenic drive was created of not.
Have no idea what point you are attempting to make other than some criticism of the President who made both the park and scenic highway possible for the displacement of those families. The park was a proposal and on the drawing boards long before he came into office. He just executed the creation and added the highway as a works project and way to bring tourism to the park that was situated in one of the most poverty-stricken regions in the country.

Oh dear Lord, this is why I hate giving pricks like you links - it's never enough.
It's a starting point, asshole. Research the rest. You're lucky I sent you what I did - you were too dense to fucking find even the minuscule amount I scratched up in 2 seconds.
And please don't lecture a fucking Virginia native (Luray) about who was thrown out of this county where, when and by whom, capish, numbnuts? Idiot.
I was familiar with the sites you provided and more. You are just throwing bullshit at this point, unable to provide a source to confirm that people were displaced by building the actual Skyline Drive. Being a lifelong resident and citizen of the commonwealth does not make you an expert of even knowledgeable about anything. Your hostile attitude towards someone seeking clarification of a comment you made shows a lack of confidence in your comment being accurate. As I have stated previously, I have no idea what point it is that you are trying to make other than you don't like being corrected about some minor historical fact.

How about you blow it out your ass. That would be a good starting point for ya.
Knock yourself out, dickless.

Forum List

Back