Fox News Enjoying Resurgence Amid AP/Rosen Phone Records Scandal

And if a republican were in the midst of all of these scandals MSNBC would have higher ratings. The herd likes the daily mental masturbation of hearing their beliefs endlessly assaulting their ears. It makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

"Resurgence"? Fox has been #1 for the last decade.

If you read the article, it was down last year in viewership. Still #1, but down in viewership. I call that a resurgence. Whatever the case may be, when one news channel continuously outperforms six, you know the liberal MSM is trash. Title of OP changed to encourage clarity.

Last edited:
It's quite obvious that crime doesn't pay. Journalists should be protected from government overreach. Looks like America agrees.

Obama Scandals Bring MSNBC 7-Year Low While Fox News Rises - Deadline.com

What crimes were committed?

Giving confidential information to non governmental entities. And that's just for starters. Making false statements, etc.

Actually, they weren't going after the journalists per se, but rather the whistleblowers that the journalists were talking to, which is why the FBI did a subpoena for the telephone records.

But................if a journalist can't protect their sources, people will quit talking to them, so maybe in some very indirect way they are going after the journalists.

Me? I personally believe they were going after the people who had leaked the classified information to the journalists.

Last edited:

If you read the article, it was down last year in viewership. Still #1, but down in viewership. I call that a resurgence. Whatever the case may be, when one news channel continuously outperforms six, you know the liberal MSM is trash. Title of OP changed to encourage clarity.

Since when does Fox news have higher ratings than network news?

Since 2001?

2012 Ratings: Fox News Number One For 11 Straight Years - TVNewser

Since 2001?

The key word is network news numbnuts. About 22.1 million people tune in to one of the three network nightly newscasts. At an average of about 7 million per newscast this dwarfs any show Fox news airs.

Since 2001?

The key word is network news numbnuts. About 22.1 million people tune in to one of the three network nightly newscasts. At an average of about 7 million per newscast this dwarfs any show Fox news airs.

Key here is, when you compare them to Fox News individually, they fall extremely short. Trying to cover for them? Nielsen ratings don't lie.

Last edited:

Since 2001?

They also only have 425,000 out of 2.5 million in the target demo(25-54). When the geezers start dying off fox news numbers will start to tumble, unless magically all of those people in the target demo become Fox viewers when they reach 54.

Key here is, when you compare them to Fox News individually, they fall extremely short. Trying to cover for them? Nielsen ratings don't lie.

Please show me a Fox News program that averages 7 million people per show. Are you dense?

FOX News is number 1 in the cable ratings and has been for a long time and when you have big stories or breaking news the cable networks are where people tend go to and again FOX tends to be the number 1 network people go for news in these situations last when ever there is a poll asking which news network do you trust the most FOX tends to come out on top of those so it seems there doing more than just appealing to the partisan right as their critics like to claim.

And if a republican were in the midst of all of these scandals MSNBC would have higher ratings. The herd likes the daily mental masturbation of hearing their beliefs endlessly assaulting their ears. It makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Thats hilarious! MSNBC could triple their ratings eight times over and they STILL would be in last place. No one watches that communist propaganda network...

They may have regained viewers that may have left after the last election but "resurgence" is hardly a proper term. They were always #1.

Since 2001?

They also only have 425,000 out of 2.5 million in the target demo(25-54). When the geezers start dying off fox news numbers will start to tumble, unless magically all of those people in the target demo become Fox viewers when they reach 54.

Nice. Did you have an argument? Or did you intend on hijacking my thread?

Forum List

Back