🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox news has to cut away from trump's rally because he's spewing gibberish

The truth is what they accuse Biden off is exactly what is happening to them...

It is projection...

Trump is generally off the rails and it is becoming harder and harder to hide this...
At the same time he has more handlers than ever before, Christian Nationalists seems the group who have the inside gap with him and look like they are going to be staffing a lot of postitions...

This will all be based on the ideals of rejecting facts and experience and rewarding loyalty and radical ideology...

Ans yes, American Allies are looking on and asking how America could be taken in by these lot... Conmen and whack jobs...
I have friends and family overseas, and I speak with them regularly. They are very concerned and they simply don't understand all this. It's essentially impossible to explain it to them, because there is no frame of reference. A group pathology is unique onto itself.

They're sad for us, and they're concerned about who takes over as the world leader as we retreat into our shell. China? Germany? India?

The truth is what they accuse Biden off is exactly what is happening to them...

It is projection...

Trump is generally off the rails and it is becoming harder and harder to hide this...
At the same time he has more handlers than ever before, Christian Nationalists seems the group who have the inside gap with him and look like they are going to be staffing a lot of postitions...

This will all be based on the ideals of rejecting facts and experience and rewarding loyalty and radical ideology...

Ans yes, American Allies are looking on and asking how America could be taken in by these lot... Conmen and whack jobs...
Trump isn’t suffering from dementia. He’s just often an asshole.

She’s not a blue state governor. Blue state governors were in lock-step with their abuse of power.

Sheesh, she was the ONLY governor to not lock down, red or blue.

Facts be damned for many of you.

Sheesh, she was the ONLY governor to not lock down, red or blue.

Facts be damned for many of you.
Red state governors resisted CDC directives in many areas. Blue state governors marched in lock-step.

He’s not in a mental decline. He’s just often an ass-hole. There’s a difference. Dumb-ass liberals can’t see that.

Trump was born with a mental deficiency. It's why he can say things like Washington never owned slaves with a straight face.

He’s not in a mental decline. He’s just often an ass-hole. There’s a difference. Dumb-ass liberals can’t see that.

Yes, he has always been an asshole, that we agree on.

He has not always forgotten words in the middle of talking and he has not always forgotten the names of people like his fucking doctor that said he was the healthiest president every...even though he is an obese slob

The difference is Trump inherited a good economy.
Which do you believe is most responsible for The Kenyans “good” economy ?

A. Cash for clunkers

B. Shovel ready jobs

C. Solyndra

D. All of the above

Do you remember when the lying democrats swore that one way aisles at the grocery store would prevent the spread of covid? The grocery near me had little footprint decals showing which way the aisles went. It was the STUPIDEST lie ever, up to that point. I never paid any attention to the one way aisles and idiot democrats would scream at me through their masks that I was killing people by walking the wrong way.

Why would a hoax loving democrat ever imagine that we would believe anything they said especially about Donald Trump?
That's a lie.

Forum List

Back