Fox news has to cut away from trump's rally because he's spewing gibberish

It was just a usual commercial break Fox News had to take occasionally during the hour-long speech. There was nothing wring with what he was saying.

Google the words “Philadelphia store closures” and read the endless supply of articles about it.

Found some...

Found some...

So, I’m right. Business of all types have been shutting down in Philadelphia. It’s the same in every big blue city.

That wasn’t so hard, was it? Maybe I taught you a lesson? You’re welcome.

The CDC falls under the Executive Branch. Thus it falls under the POTUS Both Trump and Biden.
States are not required by law to obey the CDC.

A Governor is the chief executive of their state. They declared a state of emergency and gave themselves power they normally don’t have. A president nor the CDC has the authority to intervene.

Do you need a link?

That means that Trump was not an effective leader if the states did not follow his CDC's guidelines.

The Trump, MAGA, and GOP once again were putting their needs in front of the country. Typical.

States are not required by law to obey the CDC.

A Governor is the chief executive of their state. They declared a state of emergency and gave themselves power they normally don’t have. A president nor the CDC has the authority to intervene.

Do you need a link?

As I said, the governors followed the guideline put forth by the CDC.

But at least you have moved past them not falling under the executive branch.

There is hope for you yet

As I said, the governors followed the guideline put forth by the CDC.

But at least you have moved past them not falling under the executive branch.

There is hope for you yet
Governors are not required to by law to obey the CDC. The CDC has no such authority. Blue state governors threw the country into depression like conditions.

Governors are not required to by law to obey the CDC. The CDC has no such authority. Blue state governors threw the country into depression like conditions.

As I said, the governors followed the guidelines put forth by the CDC.

Forum List

Back