Fox news has to cut away from trump's rally because he's spewing gibberish

Why do you find it important?

For the reason I pointed it out. Does it not bother you that Trump can say something so ignorant?

It shows he is either extremely uninformed. He has lost mental capacity or he knows he can say whatever he wants and his supporters will never question him.

Does none of that bother you? Trump is almost like a lab experiment. He made the claim he could shoot someone and his supporters would rally around him, now he is trying to prove that.

What's your opinion on Trump saying Washington probably didn't own slaves?

Don’t care. It has nothing to do with national policy. I don’t expect Trump to know every single thing about history. Biden doesn’t even know what he did last week.
The left is just using any excuse to attack George Washington because they hate this country.

Don’t care. It has nothing to do with national policy. I don’t expect Trump to know every single thing about history.

LOL, this was kind of a big one that everyone knows.

Biden doesn’t even know what he did last week.

Nor am I making myself look bad by trying to defend him.

The left is just using any excuse to attack George Washington because they hate this country.

That has nothing to do with Trump's ignorance of the subject.

For the reason I pointed it out. Does it not bother you that Trump can say something so ignorant?

It shows he is either extremely uninformed. He has lost mental capacity or he knows he can say whatever he wants and his supporters will never question him.

Does none of that bother you? Trump is almost like a lab experiment. He made the claim he could shoot someone and his supporters would rally around him, now he is trying to prove that.

Actually, he may simply have a better understanding of history than you do.

However, either way how is it relevant to his ability to Govern?

He didn't make that claim (for the millionth time) he said that the media was making that claim.

That last part is very important. Trump supporters took unproven drugs during COVID. And later refused vaccinations, and other protective measures, which lead to the red states having more COVID deaths after vaxxing than before.

In fact before vaccination, New York had one of the highest COVID death tolls. But after vaccinations, not only did Florida start having more COVID deaths than New York, but their final total was higher than New York.

Actually, he may simply have a better understanding of history than you do.

LOL, yeah that's it. LOL

However, either way how is it relevant to his ability to Govern?

Again, he is either ignorant or extremely manipulate. Something I do not want in a leader.

He didn't make that claim (for the millionth time) he said that the media was making that claim.

Stop lying for him. (I know that is a huge ask)

That last part is very important. Trump supporters took unproven drugs during COVID. And later refused vaccinations, and other protective measures, which lead to the red states having more COVID deaths after vaxxing than before.

In fact before vaccination, New York had one of the highest COVID death tolls. But after vaccinations, not only did Florida start having more COVID deaths than New York, but their final total was higher than New York.

Pharmaceutical companies should have never been allowed to make unjustly record profits off a "pandemic".

Orwell was right. The democrat cult ignores Biden's slide into senility and promotes media gibberish that turns propaganda into fact in their minds.

Just look at Trumps response to COVID.
America became the worst hit of any modern nation, by any measure of it.

Trump advised everyone to get the vaccine. Trump got it himself. Trump stood right behind Fauci as he was giving his speeches.

What the facts are is Trump supporters now what to pretend all of that never happened.

Trump advised everyone to get the vaccine. Trump got it himself. Trump stood right behind Fauci as he was giving his speeches.

What the facts are is Trump supporters now what to pretend all of that never happened.
Actually Trump didn't support the vaccine. Unlike Biden, and others who got publicly vaccinated to show their support. Trump got vaccinated in secret. Trump refused to wear a mask, unless absolutely forced to. Trump actually got boo'd at one of his rallys, when he admitted he had gotten the vaccination.

Actually Trump didn't support the vaccine. Unlike Biden, and others who got publicly vaccinated to show their support. Trump got vaccinated in secret.

No he didn't.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/20/politics/donald-trump-booster-shot-boos/index.html

It's really not important to show yourself on television getting one.

Trump refused to wear a mask, unless absolutely forced to. Trump actually got boo'd at one of his rallys, when he admitted he had gotten the vaccination.

He did. But again, he announced to everyone he got the shots. I doubt Trump would be willing to cover his face with an oxygen mask in a gas chamber.

No he didn't.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/20/politics/donald-trump-booster-shot-boos/index.html

He did. But again, he announced to everyone he got the shots. I doubt Trump would be willing to cover his face with an oxygen mask in a gas chamber.
I think there is a lot of things we do not know that went on behind the scenes. Trump was not an experienced politician that knows the sidestep. Fauci was in a dirty field of work. And his proclamations were questionable as they changed. It seemed like he really did not know the proper safety procedures in his field of work that was his whole life. A dangerous field. A field where people can die in pure agony. Psychopathic governments get psychopaths to work on biological weapons that can destroy the human race.

I think there is a lot of things we do not know that went on behind the scenes. Trump was not an experienced politician that knows the sidestep. Fauci was in a dirty field of work. And his proclamations were questionable as they changed. It seemed like he really did not know the proper safety procedures in his field of work that was his whole life. A dangerous field. A field where people can die in pure agony. Psychopathic governments get psychopaths to work on biological weapons that can destroy the human race.

There are conversations we are not aware of. I bet one went like this.

Fauci: Mr President, former President Obama put a hold on funding of important research that I believe needs to continue.

Trump: Obama did this?

Fauci: Yes Mr President.

Trump: Hold rescinded.

Feds lift gain-of-function research pause, offer guidance

The source "X.com"? What the hell is that? Lefties want us to believe gibberish from something called "X" while our eyes tell us that Biden is deteriorating mentally and Trump can give a two hour speech off the cuff. Hatred and TDS will do strange things to your mind.

No he didn't.

Former President Donald Trump and former first lady Melania Trump received the Covid-19 vaccine at the White House in January, a Trump adviser told CNN on Monday.

Trump’s decision to quietly receive the vaccine, without public fanfare, contrasts sharply with his successor and predecessors. President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris were each vaccinated on live television in December, and former Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton volunteered in December to get their Covid-19 vaccines on camera to promote public confidence in the vaccine’s safety.

Former President Jimmy Carter has also been inoculated against the virus.

It's called follow the leader

Forum List

Back