Fox news has to cut away from trump's rally because he's spewing gibberish

You don't understand anything do you?

I understand there is no incentive for the oil companies to harm their profit margin when they are making record profits.

I understand that a company needs to get a minimum of 70 a barrel to even break even on a new well in the US.

In January watch and learn.

I will watch and then laugh my ass off at you rubes.

Tell me he didn't start mumbling incoherently about raping his 11-year old daughter in the shower. 'Cause that's a deal killer for me.

The entire planet will be waiting for Pedo Pete to lose his shit after about 30 minutes of 'debate' and start ranting about Ashley sitting on his face or the family watching Hunter fuck his babysitter.

That's the only reason to watch the debate.... we all want to see that train wreck.... the possibilities are infinite. :laughing0301:

View attachment 966663
Trump supporters are gross.

Not interested in your fantasies.

Your boy is not well.

You can't hide it, and neither can he.

Joe may be old, but he aint batshit crazy.
We still don't believe you. You have lied so much, that you have nothing left. It's all gone.
Let's see now. Trump speaks extemporaneously for two hours straight. Fox news covers it for a while, but obviously they have regular programming and they are not going to cut away and abandon two hours of regularly-scheduled programming - that their viewers have tuned in to watch. So they cut away after half an hour or so.

Lefties record the entire two hour speech and cherry pick a few clauses that seem not 100% accurate, to "prove" that Trump is FOS. Biden lies ALL THE FUCKING TIME, and it never gives them pause.

Biden shot a 30 television commercial, and there were at least SIX times when they had to stop the recording to bring him back down to earth. Six times in thirty seconds.

Biden is taking off AN ENTIRE WEEK to be briefed ON MATERIAL THAT HE IS SUPPOSEDLY IMMERSED IN CONSTANTLY.

The Left, and everyone in it, is evil.
This is why we just don't believe enemy democrats any longer.

In his Philly disaster of a speech he said convenience stores are closing and you can't buy a bar of SOAP!
I wonder where President Trump, the successful businessman and Hollywood star gets such ideas to make such a disaster of a speech in Philly. Convenience stores closing, whatever gave such an educated man such an idea.
okfine, you nailed that one

A REGIONAL convenience store chain in the Midwest is facing a total shutdown after the company that owns its facilities filed for bankruptcy.
The area chain known as The Store is set to shut all 25 of its locations by the end of July.

Store closures are surging this year. Here are the retailers shuttering the most locations.

14 Major Retailers Closing Stores in 2024​

Cult fucks:

“Trump is senile, Biden is perfect.”

GET EFFED.

Cult fucks:

“Biden is senile, Trump is perfect.”

GET EFFED.

When in reality both are demented and have no business being near the White House even as a visitor

Forum List

Back