Fox news has to cut away from trump's rally because he's spewing gibberish

Of course, you can't quote me saying that, because you're lying.

I'm used to it from you folks.
Well let's compare videos of the two. I understand what Trump says, but have a hard time understanding Biden. That's why the media and Biden's administration are saying tapes are edited.
FB_IMG_1719111893412.jpg

Well let's compare videos of the two. I understand what Trump says, but have a hard time understanding Biden. That's why the media and Biden's administration are saying tapes are edited.
View attachment 966742
Could be, I don't care. Biden is an elderly, frail and fading man who is too old to be President, and Trump is a juvenile malignant narcissist who is too temperamentally unfit to be President.

Not much to pick from.

"Drill, baby, drill": Trump's plan to curb food inflation? He ...

View attachment 966741
Salon.com
https://www.salon.com › ... › Ashlie D. Stevens's Articles
Mar 7, 2024 — Despite gripes about "Bidenomics," when pressed on how he'll lower food costs, Trump doesn't have a coherent answer ...
Well I understood it. Trump states on his first day, he will open all federal lands for drilling. Then require oil companies to lower their price when signing the lease. Not when they start drilling. Then require the manufacturer's, wholesalers, and retailers to lower their prices as soon as their prices are lowered. Not to let them hold off and make more money when their prices are lower. Good for all Americans, so I know you will hate it.

They keep posting this stuff imagining that someday we will believe them.

We know that nothing, and I do mean nothing, would stop the faithful from voting for Trump.

When Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not lose any voters, you are who he was speaking of.

It honestly is not something to be proud of, yet here you are.

Well I understood it. Trump states on his first day, he will open all federal lands for drilling. Then require oil companies to lower their price when signing the lease. Not when they start drilling.
How FOS, is that?

Trump can't require them to lower prices.
Then require the manufacturer's, wholesalers, and retailers to lower their prices as soon as their prices are lowered.
WTF?
"Lower prices when they're lowered".
Sounds exactly like Trump.
Not to let them hold off and make more money when their prices are lower. Good for all Americans, so I know you will hate it.
No, I love it.

Trump is helping his cult anyway he can.

we don't need to believe or disbelieve danny.

We have our own eyes and ears.

Don't believe your eyes and ears​

1719234308805.png
The Record Courier
https://www.recordcourier.com › news › jul › dont-beli...

Jul 9, 2019 — President Donald Trump has built his entire adult career on selling himself and conning others. He attaches his name to products and services ...

"Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what’s happening. Just stick with us, don’t believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news.” President Donald Trump, July 24, 2018

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” George Orwell, “1984”

They can't get the lease if they don't lower their price. How can you not understand that?
I understand it...............
Trump is FOS, as usual.
His cult eats up his lies.

Trump seeks $1 billion from oil CEOs, vows to limit EVs​

1719234504036.png
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2024/05/09

May 9, 2024 — Donald Trump has pledged to scrap President Biden's policies on electric vehicles and wind energy, and other initiatives opposed by the ...

They will lower prices, after that?

Forum List

Back