Fox news has to cut away from trump's rally because he's spewing gibberish

What they have done to all of us.....all over the world, is unforgettable and unbelievable....these people should be hanged!

No questions asked.
That was just a taste of what they want to do in support of the climate change hoax.
I know...I know that!
Democrat hoaxes just keep coming and coming. With Trump we at least got a hoax vacation.

In his Philly disaster of a speech he said convenience stores are closing and you can't buy a bar of SOAP!

That SOB is just as demented they come. Vote for Trump! MAGA applause's.
Stores are closing due to high crime and crap liberal policies. If you live in those areas the effects are real. Funny how liberal trash can whine about food deserts and not understand the impact that could have.

In his Philly disaster of a speech he said convenience stores are closing and you can't buy a bar of SOAP!

The people living in those areas are not seeing it as funny as you see it. The people who keep voting for Progs have done this to themselves. Many stores for many products have shut down in areas. You use Trump's sardonic humor as some character issue. I look at at what has happened near the last 4 years from Progs as pure character issues. Progs said they knew better as they destroyed Trump every day when he was President. Joe is President of half the nation as he has shoved the middle finger to what he states are deplorables and dregs.

Convenience and drug stores are closing in huge numbers in Philadelphia

How can anyone still be treating him as a serious candidate?

A convict with dementia and many trial to go.

What are you guys thinking?

Ever heard of a hard break in broadcasting. You fucking commie propagandist are so pathetic. He was talking about the ridiculous appliance standards you commies are pushing.

Your boy is not well.

You can't hide it, and neither can he.

Joe may be old, but he aint batshit crazy.
He can’t put together three coherent sentences. He is in a steep physical and mental decline. He tells stories about little kids rubbing his legs. He tells stories about driving an 18 wheeler. He tells all kinds of crazy stories.

Really, they're building the hell out of them here. Of course we don't put up with the shit you commiecrats do.

What a retarded response. Trump said people can't buy a bar of soap, toothpaste or a toothbrush because convenience stores are closing. He said it you braindead Texan. But why would I expect any more idiocy from you. Go figure.

Forum List

Back