Fox news has to cut away from trump's rally because he's spewing gibberish

What a retarded response. Trump said people can't buy a bar of soap, toothpaste or a toothbrush because convenience stores are closing. He said it you braindead Texan. But why would I expect any more idiocy from you. Go figure.

In many of your commiecrat hellholes people rely on convenience stores for more than most places. Do you seriously think he's not briefed on problems in a city before he holds his rally? All politician do that, moron.

He can’t put together three coherent sentences. He is in a steep physical and mental decline. He tells stories about little kids rubbing his legs. He tells stories about driving an 18 wheeler. He tells all kinds of crazy stories.
Trump does better than that, Trump shows people he can drive a tractor-trailer................

Attachments

• 1719229042258.png
    1719229042258.png
    504.9 KB · Views: 0
How can anyone still be treating him as a serious candidate?
Blind partisanism, mostly.

Trump Cult members.

Dishonest Republican hacks who want any Republican in the WH, it doesn’t matter who; that Trump is incompetent and unfit isn’t important as conservative special interest groups will actually be running things.

Imagine a person like this having that kind of power over people. He can say or do literally anything and it doesn't matter.

As I always say, the world has seen this before. So I wonder: Were those before him, clowns like this? They seem stronger in the newsreels.
What does Mac1958 care even if it were true?

Isnt he still planning to defect to a foreign country anyway?

Imagine a person like this having that kind of power over people. He can say or do literally anything and it doesn't matter.

As I always say, the world has seen this before. So I wonder: Were those before him, clowns like this? They seem stronger in the newsreels.
Yet you loons saying we are editing Biden when he starts with his gibberish. Lol
FB_IMG_1719111893412.jpg

Forum List

Back