Fox news has to cut away from trump's rally because he's spewing gibberish

It is amazing to see these lefties lie about something so obvious.

When people lie about something the rest of the world sees so obviously, those people should be marginalized and lampooned as fucknuts.

Former President Donald Trump delivered another litany of false claims during two speeches on Saturday. And he expressed an opinion on American history that is clearly contradicted by the facts.

During a speech to the Faith and Freedom Coalition, a conservative Christian group, Trump criticized proposals to change the names of schools, military facilities and other places that honor slaveowners and Confederate leaders. (Under President Joe Biden, the Army has renamed nine installations that had been named for Confederate generals.) And Trump said, “How about George Washington high school? ‘We want the name removed from that high school.’ They don’t know why. You know, they thought he had slaves. Actually I think he probably didn’t.’”

Fact check: Trump says George Washington ‘probably didn’t’ own slaves. Washington did

Trump will say anything. Just rambles incoherently. And no, that does not mean I think Biden is any better.

I understand it...............
Trump is FOS, as usual.
His cult eats up his lies.

Trump seeks $1 billion from oil CEOs, vows to limit EVs

View attachment 966750
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2024/05/09
May 9, 2024 — Donald Trump has pledged to scrap President Biden's policies on electric vehicles and wind energy, and other initiatives opposed by the ...

They will lower prices, after that?
What does that have to do with lowering the price of oil? I gave you 2 things that Trump is going to do to lower prices on everything on his first day and it makes sense and will work. I guess you're too stupid to get it.

Lol, I understood what he was saying and meaning. The media is now stating that Biden's videos are edited to cover how bad Biden's gaffes are. So you loons have to lie to cover for Biden's dementia.

In a lot of cases, it is worse than that.
They are saying that the live videos aren't true.

Blind partisanism, mostly.

Trump Cult members.

Dishonest Republican hacks who want any Republican in the WH, it doesn’t matter who; that Trump is incompetent and unfit isn’t important as conservative special interest groups will actually be running things.
Blind partisanism?......lol.....you should talk jones....you are a fucking hypocrite....

Sure it does, to a Trump humper.

WTF?
I get what Trump SAID.
TRUMP is FOS, as usual.
I see hate makes people stupid, because your hate for Trump has proven how stupid you really are. Trump wants oil companies to lower their price and Biden wants to put them out of business and you support Biden. Lol, you cannot make this up.

Let's see now. Trump speaks extemporaneously for two hours straight. Fox news covers it for a while, but obviously they have regular programming and they are not going to cut away and abandon two hours of regularly-scheduled programming - that their viewers have tuned in to watch. So they cut away after half an hour or so.

Lefties record the entire two hour speech and cherry pick a few clauses that seem not 100% accurate, to "prove" that Trump is FOS. Biden lies ALL THE FUCKING TIME, and it never gives them pause.

Biden shot a 30 television commercial, and there were at least SIX times when they had to stop the recording to bring him back down to earth. Six times in thirty seconds.

Biden is taking off AN ENTIRE WEEK to be briefed ON MATERIAL THAT HE IS SUPPOSEDLY IMMERSED IN CONSTANTLY.

The Left, and everyone in it, is evil.

He can say or do literally anything and it doesn't matter
It’s amazing how you idiots still believe this.

If he said and did what every Establishment politician says and does we wouldn’t support him at all.

We support him because he stands against everything the Establishment says and does.

We support President Trump because of what he did as President, and what we know he will continue to do.

Let's see now. Trump speaks extemporaneously for two hours straight. Fox news covers it for a while, but obviously they have regular programming and they are not going to cut away and abandon two hours of regularly-scheduled programming - that their viewers have tuned in to watch. So they cut away after half an hour or so.

Lefties record the entire two hour speech and cherry pick a few clauses that seem not 100% accurate, to "prove" that Trump is FOS. Biden lies ALL THE FUCKING TIME, and it never gives them pause.

Biden shot a 30 television commercial, and there were at least SIX times when they had to stop the recording to bring him back down to earth. Six times in thirty seconds.

Biden is taking off AN ENTIRE WEEK to be briefed ON MATERIAL THAT HE IS SUPPOSEDLY IMMERSED IN CONSTANTLY.

The Left, and everyone in it, is evil.
With all due respect only an idiot criticizes a man who prepares for one of the most important debates in modern political history. Let’s hope your man Trump does not prepare or spends 15 minutes on preparation. In your mind and Trump’s mind, Trump has a big brain. He doesn’t need to prepare. Let’s hope Trump believes his own hype.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back