Fox news has to cut away from trump's rally because he's spewing gibberish

Goods and services were more affordable when Trump was president
Define affordable. I'm making more money, my 401K is making more money,

The Biden Administration has worked to reverse these trends, providing federal employees a 4.6 percent pay raise in 2023 and a 5.2 percent raise in 2024.

Stores of all varieties have been shutting down in Philadelphia for the last two years. Mostly for safety reasons and they can’t keep up the the theft. This is common knowledge.

So, no links?

You just made it up?

Thanks for clarifying.

So, no links?

You just made it up?

Thanks for clarifying.
Shut up you fool. If I said 2+2 =4 would you need a link. If yiu researched my comment you’d discover I’m right and you would fail to admit it. That’s because you’re an imbecile.

Shut up you fool. If I said 2+2 =4 would you need a link. If yiu researched my comment you’d discover I’m right and you would fail to admit it. That’s because you’re an imbecile.

You made a claim, one you cannot support.

I have no reason at all to trust anything you post if you cannot support it.

If it were as common as you claim it would be a simple thing.

You made a claim, one you cannot support.

I have no reason at all to trust anything you post if you cannot support it.

If it were as common as you claim it would be a simple thing.
Google the words “Philadelphia store closures” and read the endless supply of articles about it.

Actually Trump is having an effect on the next generation. My neighbors kid is now getting a C in history, after he wrote that Andrew Jackson came out strongly against the Civil War.
How is that because of Trump?

I probably would have given him an F because Andrew Jackson died long before the U.S. civil war began.

Forum List

Back