Fox news has to cut away from trump's rally because he's spewing gibberish

Define affordable. I'm making more money, my 401K is making more money,

The Biden Administration has worked to reverse these trends, providing federal employees a 4.6 percent pay raise in 2023 and a 5.2 percent raise in 2024.
Define unaffordable. Goods and services costing over 20% more now than when Trump was president. Are you making 20% more? Most of us aren't even if you are.

Fox news has to cut away from trump's rally because he's spewing gibberish​

No, they cut away because he’s not saying anything news worthy. They do it all the time.

That means that Trump was not an effective leader if the states did not follow his CDC's guidelines.

The Trump, MAGA, and GOP once again were putting their needs in front of the country. Typical.
Blue states which followed the CDC guidelines were run into the ground.

Last edited:

Fox news has to cut away from trump's rally because he's spewing gibberish​

No, they cut away because he’s not saying anything news worthy. They do it all the time.
I'm sure Fox News probably had a hard break coming up. They don't have a choice but to run commercials they need you stay in business.

Imagine a person like this having that kind of power over people. He can say or do literally anything and it doesn't matter.

As I always say, the world has seen this before. So I wonder: Were those before him, clowns like this? They seem stronger in the newsreels.
The truth is what they accuse Biden off is exactly what is happening to them...

It is projection...

Trump is generally off the rails and it is becoming harder and harder to hide this...
At the same time he has more handlers than ever before, Christian Nationalists seems the group who have the inside gap with him and look like they are going to be staffing a lot of postitions...

This will all be based on the ideals of rejecting facts and experience and rewarding loyalty and radical ideology...

Ans yes, American Allies are looking on and asking how America could be taken in by these lot... Conmen and whack jobs...

What a retarded response. Trump said people can't buy a bar of soap, toothpaste or a toothbrush because convenience stores are closing. He said it you braindead Texan. But why would I expect any more idiocy from you. Go figure.
Small problem with Trump bullshit...

1719262173687.png

So there is less stores but they are makig more and more money...

And well this id fucking embarassing
1719262272035.png

So Biden becomes President and there is actaully a massive increase...

This is more bullshit brought to you by Trump and Co...

Please sign up to MAGA and you can swallow more of it..

Forum List

Back