Fox News Host- "You can't trust Chinamen"

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Bob Beckel Uses Racial Slur On Live Television
"The Chinese are the single biggest threat to the national security of the US," he said. "They have been, they will be and they can wait, they're very patient. Do you know what we just did? As usual, we bring them over here and we teach a bunch of Chinamen-- er, Chinese people-- how to do computers and then they go back to China and hack into us."

The other 'Five' hosts gaped in disbelief.

"That is going to end up on The Soup," Andrea Tantaros said.

Sadly, this isn't the first time Beckel has made an offensive comment about Asian people.

Last year, he said that, after going swimming, his "eyes blew up, and it made me look Oriental."
Does that cover Chinawomen as well? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
Doesn't he take up for the Dems?

Perhaps he's been hitting the bottle again...

Dumbass thing to say if you ask me...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIT3jUrNTX0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIT3jUrNTX0[/ame]

Doesn't he take up for the Dems?

Perhaps he's been hitting the bottle again...

Dumbass thing to say if you ask me...

How Dottie missed that makes me think she is hitting the bottle

He is their liberal mouthpiece ....REPRESENT!! :lol:

I got nuthin' against Orientals other than the fact that you can never tell what they're thinking about. A smile can mean anything from- they like you going all the way to they want to put you in a bamboo cage :dunno: Michelle Malkin anyone?

And here we see yet another example of a racist fucking douchebag from the far left. ^^^

I got nuthin' against Orientals other than the fact that you can never tell what they're thinking about. A smile can mean anything from- they like you going all the way to they want to put you in a bamboo cage :dunno: Michelle Malkin anyone?

Double down on stupid :lol:

Put down the glass already, it's still morning

Bob Beckel Uses Racial Slur On Live Television
"The Chinese are the single biggest threat to the national security of the US," he said. "They have been, they will be and they can wait, they're very patient. Do you know what we just did? As usual, we bring them over here and we teach a bunch of Chinamen-- er, Chinese people-- how to do computers and then they go back to China and hack into us."

The other 'Five' hosts gaped in disbelief.

"That is going to end up on The Soup," Andrea Tantaros said.

Sadly, this isn't the first time Beckel has made an offensive comment about Asian people.

Last year, he said that, after going swimming, his "eyes blew up, and it made me look Oriental."
Does that cover Chinawomen as well? :eusa_think:

Why would this surprise you?

Beckel is somewhere left of Marx and Lenin. And, like most Lefties he has to constantly check his mouth to keep from show what an outright racist he is. :evil:

Forum List

Back