Fox News Host- "You can't trust Chinamen"

How is Chinaman a slur?

It isn't a slur in itself -- it simply dates from an era when using it was usually associated with a slur comment. In the same way as, say, "darkie". By itself there's no slur in the word, just historical association. And of course it carries a certain Archie Bunkeresque ignorance of being too lazy to find the legitimate proper noun. See also "Chinee" and "Portugee".

There's no slur in the Joe Biden video either. A stupid way to express it but it has no value judgment. Some wags here just have no clue.

But .... "Chinaman", really? What is this guy, 157 years old? That's back there with referring to blacks as "Ethiopian".

Last edited:
Beckel is a leftwing Clinton lover. No suprise that he said this. What is really amusing is the left wing nuts just want to hang FOXNews.

I have been saying liberals are racist, for a long time, Beckel is just more proof.

Beckel is a leftwing Clinton lover. No suprise that he said this. What is really amusing is the left wing nuts just want to hang FOXNews.

I have been saying liberals are racist, for a long time, Beckel is just more proof.

In spite of the OP title, and the article title, both of which are erroneous, he didn't use a racial slur and he never said anything resembling "you can't trust Chinamen".

He did use the word "Chinamen", which if anything is an archaism. The Fox Noise people around were the ones who reacted in PC fashion --- if the word was what they were reacting to, rather than the opinion about national security. They never really said.

Btw -- What the fuck is "the soup"?

Anyway the thread title is bullshit, which is why it always pays to check the story out for oneself before one puts one's foot in one's mouth.

Last edited:
Bob Beckel Uses Racial Slur On Live Television
"The Chinese are the single biggest threat to the national security of the US," he said. "They have been, they will be and they can wait, they're very patient. Do you know what we just did? As usual, we bring them over here and we teach a bunch of Chinamen-- er, Chinese people-- how to do computers and then they go back to China and hack into us."

The other 'Five' hosts gaped in disbelief.

"That is going to end up on The Soup," Andrea Tantaros said.

Sadly, this isn't the first time Beckel has made an offensive comment about Asian people.

Last year, he said that, after going swimming, his "eyes blew up, and it made me look Oriental."
Does that cover Chinawomen as well? :eusa_think:

What's funny is he's the progressive voice on that particular show. Just go's to show you, progressives are racist pigs!:lol:

Why does Fox allow this stuff to be said on their shows? We know Roger Ailes (Fox Producer) is a control-freak and goes over everything w/ a fine-toothed comb. :dunno: He puts out daily talking-points ,for cryin' out loud, last I heard.

Bob Beckel Uses Racial Slur On Live Television
"The Chinese are the single biggest threat to the national security of the US," he said. "They have been, they will be and they can wait, they're very patient. Do you know what we just did? As usual, we bring them over here and we teach a bunch of Chinamen-- er, Chinese people-- how to do computers and then they go back to China and hack into us."

The other 'Five' hosts gaped in disbelief.

"That is going to end up on The Soup," Andrea Tantaros said.

Sadly, this isn't the first time Beckel has made an offensive comment about Asian people.

Last year, he said that, after going swimming, his "eyes blew up, and it made me look Oriental."
Does that cover Chinawomen as well? :eusa_think:

What's funny is he's the progressive voice on that particular show. Just go's to show you, progressives are racist pigs!:lol:

Anybody wanna try to explain how that's racism? As opposed to PC-policism?

Hello?

Get past this level one and you get to tackle Joe Biden.
Cookie?

Last edited:
It's a regional colloquialism you won't find on Google, so your ignorant, racist ass is out of luck (again).

O RLLY?

Really. Your little Google search won't find the meaning of the term as I'm using it. Accept your limitations and move on, racist douche.

so your username is a secret known only to you. :eusa_eh: How clever is that? I think you're lying :eusa_liar: & it means what the Urban Dictionary says it means :lol:

Last edited:

So is Dot Douche posting here. That little punk Guano is yet more. There is no end to it.

He did use the word "Chinamen", which if anything is an archaism. The Fox Noise people around were the ones who reacted in PC fashion ---

Never ending hypocrisy from the left...

No, that was from me.

Where's the "hypocrisy" in that post, o liquefied babbling brook of fecality? Where's the mischaracterization?

Is "Chinaman" not an archaic term then?
Did the Fox Noise people not react in PC-itis grimaces?

Did you even watch the video?

Why does Fox allow this stuff to be said on their shows? We know Roger Ailes (Fox Producer) is a control-freak and goes over everything w/ a fine-toothed comb. :dunno: He puts out daily talking-points ,for cryin' out loud, last I heard.

For the same reason that it is said on MSNBC and CBS et al....

Anybody wanna try to explain how that's racism? As opposed to PC-policism?

Hello?

Get past this level one and you get to tackle Joe Biden.
Cookie?

Oh, I get it. If a conservative were to say that it's racist...but if a progressive says it it's A-OK. Got it! Your rules apply differently for people you like.

Forum List

Back