Fox News misleads viewers showing Eagle football players kneeling

The NFL is biting the hand that feeds it
Those who pay $500 to attend a game are generally not grudge bearing deadbeats and criminals who think this is a stellar venue to “protest” a falsehood

No excuse for this. These guys were kneeling to pray, not to protest during the National Anthem.
Obviously Fox wanted to imply these were Anthem kneelers. Disgusting.

Fox News uses pictures of Eagles players praying to pretend they were kneeling for national anthem

Shortly after President Trump abruptly disinvited the Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles from the White House just hours before their scheduled visit, Fox News covered the development with a video package that suggested Eagles players knelt during the national anthem. The package showed a number of still images of Eagles players kneeling on the field and praying together, while a host narrated by saying the Eagles would not be visiting the White House “due to the national anthem controversy.” A White House statement attributed to Trump announcing the disinvitation accused the team of “disagree[ing] with their President because he insists that they proudly stand for the National Anthem.”
Juiced and on the Loose

They were praying that they wouldn't get caught in the #MeToo dragnet.

This really doesn't surprise me.

What would be even funnier is if it came to light that Trump cancelled the Eagles visit because he saw pics of them kneeling and thought it was a protest.
Does it really matter? Political correctness has ruined sports

Explain exactly how you see that political correctness has ruined sports. I want to see where you are going with this.
The NFL is biting the hand that feeds it
Those who pay $500 to attend a game are generally not grudge bearing deadbeats and criminals who think this is a stellar venue to “protest” a falsehood

I wouldn't pay $10.00 to attend an NFL game.

Who gives shit. Total score:

MSM/Liberals 100,000 lies since Trump's election vs 1 goof up by a low level Fox employee.

When the MSM and Liberals stop with the Trump Derangement syndrome I might actually care.

1, everyday they mislead the viewers who are too stupid to know they are being misled.

everyday they mislead the viewers who are too stupid to know they are being misled.
Most of them know it's mostly lies, Penny.
They just like to see the Evil Libs meltdown EVERY time they see the obvious bird being flicked by Faux.

What would be even funnier is if it came to light that Trump cancelled the Eagles visit because he saw pics of them kneeling and thought it was a protest.

Explain exactly how you see that political correctness has ruined sports. I want to see where you are going with this.
Every aspect has destroyed competition, Trophies for everybody...
What used to be contact sports are pussy-Fied....

While that may be true for elementary and in some cases high school, it's definitely not the case in professional sports. There are no participation trophys in the NFL or the NBA. And, everyone who makes it to the big time EARNED their place via lots of practice and hard work.

FNC, more specifically, Sean Hannity, did this with the Saints a while back. He showed a picture of the Saints team kneeling during one of his "opening monologues" and was saying how he was sick of teams like this kneeling for our National Anthem.

I happen to know that picture was taken of the team kneeling BEFORE the anthem. I am a die hard Saints fan. Not a single Saints player kneeled during the anthem for the entire season. I couldn't figure out how to email him but my mom called me and was cutting flips too, she agreed with me, Sean was misleading the public about the Saints.

That day was the only time I saw him mention the Saints kneeling.

While that may be true for elementary and in some cases high school, it's definitely not the case in professional sports. There are no participation trophys in the NFL or the NBA. And, everyone who makes it to the big time EARNED their place via lots of practice and hard work.
I care more about adolescent sports, you know where it’s more pure.
At least in the past, there is no such thing as real sports anymore when it comes to young people… Everyone gets a trophy there’s no real competition

Who gives shit. Total score:

MSM/Liberals 100,000 lies since Trump's election vs 1 goof up by a low level Fox employee.

When the MSM and Liberals stop with the Trump Derangement syndrome I might actually care.
Wow have you got that backwards.

The same Fox News that put up fake pictures of Trump's Inauguration to show way more people than were there aren't they?

Bingo. The guy is such a clown it is truly baffling

Trump cancelled the Eagles visit because they said on Friday 80 players would attend, by last night they said it would be down to 10, then today 2 plus the owner and they tried to reschedule it next weekend while they knew Trump would be in Singapore meeting with NK. The media would have covered it as a protest against Trump and the White House. And Trump didn't want that. The Eagles screwed their 1000 fans who paid good money to be there for today then they would have seen a mind boggling 2 players there. Fuck the Eagles.

It had nothing to do with them kneeling. It had to do with them changing the attendance in the 11th hour.

well-you-know-what-they-say-fuck-the-eagles-9ce2c.png

Forum List

Back