Fox News Poll: Biden 54% approval. Guy is killing it

FOX was wrong in the last two election cycles, perhaps on purpose so that they line up with the other fakesters.

Only 32% of Americans think we are going in the right direction....and remember FOX news pollsters are Trump hating liberals...they have always been way left of FOX news channel....

Did you yank that number straight outta your prodigious ass?
So it would appear :rolleyes-41:
Rasmussen...look it up for yourself....

Only 32% of Americans think we are going in the right direction....and remember FOX news pollsters are Trump hating liberals...they have always been way left of FOX news channel....

Rasmussen is almost as credible as Alex Jones.

Funny...both have a better track record than CNN MSNBC NYTimes....PBS ABC CBS and even FOX.....

Funny...both have a better track record than CNN MSNBC NYTimes....PBS ABC CBS and even FOX.....
Only if an idiot is making that judgment.

Oooooooo ouch....mental midget..... :auiqs.jpg:

Oooooooo ouch....mental midget..... :auiqs.jpg:
Yes, if you think Rasmussen and Alex Jones are credible, you are a mental midget.

Oh please numb nuts 30 million more people voted for two old white guys?
Absolutely. We actually counted them. So we defer to the data, not your fetishes or the grumblings of your angry old colon. It's not really that surprising. Trump is a historical piece of garbage that raised strong feelings in people. I mean, look at you. Exhibit A.
So you counted all the dead voters, the illegals, the drunks getting bought off with Malt liquor voters?

You forgot about the free heroin. Many people are saying Dems were going door to door, injecting voters with Captain Jack, and driving them to the polls! :laughing0301:
I never read that in the newspaper being reported, you know something I don't know?

Why do you think that is funny you dummy ?? My wife says she knows black people at work who said that they made a huge mistake voting for Biden. So there's that. At my job no black's let their feeling's be known about politics, because they just work and don't engage in politics openly. Most white's, and maybe a lot of black's are conservatives where I work, and only one black out of many makes it known that he voted for Biden openly. Could be a lot more black's that voted for Biden, but they won't engage nor do they talk about it. So there's that.

If they are hurting from Biden's carelessness or radical policies, they won't talk about it. They just work, nothing more and nothing less.

Are you crazy ?? Trump was the initiator of the first travel ban due to the virus in which Nancy and Schumer(?) fought against him on. Of course they used the race card when fighting him on it, but of course they did.

FXN, Fair and Balanced as always. I'm not surprised.
The poll seems weird in that they have an "approves of him somewhat", WTF does that mean? Weak approval?
Anyway, 54% approval is barely over 50%. Not "killing it".
5 months down and only 43 months to go, what can go wrong with Xiden in the WH?

Then again, 54% approval with the MSM fawning over and babying him. What is your favorite ice cream flavor Joe?
Its early yet...
Trump's approval never got that high. He never reached 50%.
1. Trump's approval got to 49% with a hostile MSM writing 95% negative stories.
2. Xiden is at 54% approval with a fawning press NEVER saying anything negative about Xiden.

So net-net whose "approval" was stronger?

These people can and do lie about EVERY-THING. We have a CDC who told us masks made out of grandma's curtain materials would protect us from an airborne virus.

Let that sink in.

So yea, fudging numbers about a presidential poll? That's nothing. That's a game of Candy Land to these creeps.
Are fox and the CDC the same thing?

Do you realize the American media is the least trusted in all the world?

I wonder what trust in the CDC is right about now? But my point is, Fox is little trusted either. NONE of our institutions are trusted. Great job, Democrats. Working out great for you, amirite?
That’s a result of right wing disinformation. After not liking the truth for years those guys
just made it up.
No policy differences from dumb Don, but old Joe has a much higher approval rating. Somethings amiss. LOL.
Old Joe isn't stealing children from their parents with no intention of them ever being reunited.

Y’think maybe people just got fed up with cruelty, racism, incompetence, whining, vindictiveness and chaos on a daily basis?

Ya - that could be it! ;)
Except that we still have all things with old Joe. Nothing significant changed.

I wonder how the Trumpsters square all these consistently 50+% polls with their belief that Trump won. In a landslide.

Oh yeah. Fake news. Of course.
It's the Legacy Media in the corner of Whisperin' Joe Biden. Of course.
You won't hear anything of a negative nature about Joe and if he happens to do something
good the media plays it up out of all proportion.

Like the G-7 meeting where all you heard was praise for Joe (which was played up) and by the end
of the week Biden was the butt of jokes about his senility (which you never heard at all).

And then the idiots whose entire opinions are informed by the evening news simply regurgitate
what they've been spoon fed.

It's not rocket science, leftist butt boy.
Poor Trumpster.

FXN, Fair and Balanced as always. I'm not surprised.
The poll seems weird in that they have an "approves of him somewhat", WTF does that mean? Weak approval?
Anyway, 54% approval is barely over 50%. Not "killing it".
5 months down and only 43 months to go, what can go wrong with Xiden in the WH?

Then again, 54% approval with the MSM fawning over and babying him. What is your favorite ice cream flavor Joe?
Its early yet...
Trump's approval never got that high. He never reached 50%.
1. Trump's approval got to 49% with a hostile MSM writing 95% negative stories.
2. Xiden is at 54% approval with a fawning press NEVER saying anything negative about Xiden.

So net-net whose "approval" was stronger?

These people can and do lie about EVERY-THING. We have a CDC who told us masks made out of grandma's curtain materials would protect us from an airborne virus.

Let that sink in.

So yea, fudging numbers about a presidential poll? That's nothing. That's a game of Candy Land to these creeps.
Are fox and the CDC the same thing?

Do you realize the American media is the least trusted in all the world?

I wonder what trust in the CDC is right about now? But my point is, Fox is little trusted either. NONE of our institutions are trusted. Great job, Democrats. Working out great for you, amirite?
That’s a result of right wing disinformation. After not liking the truth for years those guys
just made it up.
No policy differences from dumb Don, but old Joe has a much higher approval rating. Somethings amiss. LOL.
Old Joe isn't stealing children from their parents with no intention of them ever being reunited.

Y’think maybe people just got fed up with cruelty, racism, incompetence, whining, vindictiveness and chaos on a daily basis?

Ya - that could be it! ;)
Except that we still have all things with old Joe. Nothing significant changed.
Really? So why are so many right wingers having conniption fits?

Why do you think that is funny you dummy ?? My wife says she knows black people at work who said that they made a huge mistake voting for Biden. So there's that. At my job no black's let their feeling's be known about politics, because they just work and don't engage in politics openly. Most white's, and maybe a lot of black's are conservatives where I work, and only one black out of many makes it known that he voted for Biden openly. Could be a lot more black's that voted for Biden, but they won't engage nor do they talk about it. So there's that.

If they are hurting from Biden's carelessness or radical policies, they won't talk about it. They just work, nothing more and nothing less.
I know a black guy…..

Forum List

Back