Fox News Poll Shows That White Men Support Hillary Clinton – If They’re Educated

Yep, I've talked to Drs, lawyers, engineers and teachers that think the hildabitch is not qualified for anything but jail.
I am one of those Engineers that totally agrees that hildabeast should go straight to jail.

I've found the more educated a person is the dumber they are. No joke, true story

At the very least the more educated the less common sense they seem to have, I call them educated idiots.

Dumb people always say that.

I suppose you've never met an engineer that haven't a clue how to physically make their ideas reality, or put something on paper that had no way of actually functioning. Well maybe not, because you deal with things that already function.

The latest Fox News poll shows that education may actually be playing a bigger role in this election than gender.

There has been a lot of talk about Donald Trump’s huge advantage over Hillary Clinton when it comes to white men, but the latest Fox News poll shows that white men with a college education actually prefer the Democratic nominee.

According to the poll, Clinton leads Trump among white males with a college degree by six points – the same as her overall margin over Trump – while the Republican nominee has a near-40 point lead among white men without any college education.

Trump’s massive lead among uneducated white men is the only reason he still leads Clinton among men overall by just seven points.

T
he media will likely to continue to frame this as a question of gender, but it seems clear that the level of education voters have is a huge, perhaps even larger, factor. Voters with lower levels of education support Trump, while those with college degrees support Clinton.

Among women, the contest isn’t even close as the Democratic nominee has a 17-point advantage – no surprise there.

Still, the latest Fox News poll shows that education may actually be playing a bigger role in this election than gender, and white men actually do prefer Clinton over the unfit Republican nominee – if they’re educated, that is.
Fox News Poll Shows That White Men Support Hillary Clinton – If They're Educated

This election is shaping up to be a battle between white people .. the educated and the morons who fear scary words like 'diversity.'

Like most presidential elections, this is lessons learned about the mindset of American people. For patriotic Americans .. not the fake ones .. this election bodes well of a better and brighter future for this nation.
Not even slightly surprising

The kind of generalizations and logical fallacies one must embrace, to even support Donald Trump, are something most college educated people, are broken of in their first year.

Yeah, they'll go for the one that jeopardized national security and lied to congress instead. Talk about a logical fallacy.
I'm not sure how logic works where you come from...but out here, we need proof.

So having classified documents on an insecure server, maintained by people who had no security clearance to have access information and the director of the FBI telling a congressman that 5 consecutive statements made by the hildabitch to congress were untrue, isn't good enough proof? You must be a real retard.

I've found the more educated a person is the dumber they are. No joke, true story

At the very least the more educated the less common sense they seem to have, I call them educated idiots.

I suppose you've never met an engineer that haven't a clue how to physically make their ideas reality, or put something on paper that had no way of actually functioning. Well maybe not, because you deal with things that already function.

'hasn't'

I'm a DBA .. I deal with systems that aren't functioning.

But we're not talking about individuals, we're talking about an aggregate of educated people vs a collection of uneducated people. The chance of an educated person making something function vs an uneducated person making it function is FAR greater when that person is educated.

I believe you are referring to the Liberal male academic White apologist group. Yes I'm sure they support Hillary. There is however another male White educated group that believes Hillary is as corrupt as they come and that Obama has damaged America.

Yep, I've talked to Drs, lawyers, engineers and teachers that think the hildabitch is not qualified for anything but jail.

That wouldn't happen to be rightwinger Drs, lawyers, engineers and teachers in the rural Texas...would it?

'hasn't'

But we're not talking about individuals, we're talking about an aggregate of educated people vs a collection of uneducated people. The chance of an educated person making something function vs an uneducated person making it function is FAR greater when that person is educated.
IF you had ANY critical analysis or intellectual honesty you would define the criteria of your assertions. What exactly does educated vs uneducated mean? You think a plumber, mechanic or electrician isn't educated?

I believe you are referring to the Liberal male academic White apologist group. Yes I'm sure they support Hillary. There is however another male White educated group that believes Hillary is as corrupt as they come and that Obama has damaged America.

As opposed to George W. Bush, who started two disastrous wars and was President at the start of the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. Yep, we need another Repug President, by all means....

You are obviously one of the uneducated white male Repug voters that find Trump appealing.

Today's Republican Party is all-white, racist, and would re-institute slavery if they could.
You're a dumb asshole and very counterproductive to your cause.

I don't give a fuck about clowns think.

Thanks anyway.
Me neither that's why I called you on your dumb racist bullshit. You're doing nobody any favors.

I'm not trying to do you any favors Bubba.

Perhaps you should spend more time worrying about your hopeless political fortunes instead of whining about what I do.

The liberal labeling game is really thin with me, The idea that they can label anyone is ludicrous. The idea that Republicans are racist is also super ludicrous. There are racist in every faction of society, and seems Black as Coal is a very devout one. The Idea that a person who is educated by a liberal indoctrination center is intellectually superior to someone who has not been indoctrinated is foolish gibberish. It would follow that someone indoctrinated to believe that a person who was so vile and corrupt would be a good choice PROVES beyond the veritable shadow that educated does not mean intellectually superior. I would guess the indoctrinated would follow their indoctrination to the cliff and fall to their death. That is what indoctrination is for.

As opposed to George W. Bush, who started two disastrous wars and was President at the start of the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. Yep, we need another Repug President, by all means....

You are obviously one of the uneducated white male Repug voters that find Trump appealing.
But you're a Dim, so what do you know? Show us the evidence that the wars broke the piggy bank. Did they add debt? Sure, but not historically so. The housing crisis played a much larger role and that wasn't Bush's responsibility.

You're just looking for a scapegoat because you, like most libs, don't question their own policies.

Today's Republican Party is all-white, racist, and would re-institute slavery if they could.
You're a dumb asshole and very counterproductive to your cause.

I don't give a fuck about clowns think.

Thanks anyway.
Me neither that's why I called you on your dumb racist bullshit. You're doing nobody any favors.

I'm not trying to do you any favors Bubba.

Perhaps you should spend more time worrying about your hopeless political fortunes instead of whining about what I do.
I'm not running for office, professor, but I have no invested interest in you or how you damage your own cause.

'hasn't'

So you want to play grammar police, really? Trust me hero, you have no room to be correcting anyone.

And only elitist assholes think the only way to get an education is in a school wasting tens of thousands of dollars on subjects you'll never use in life.

Also I'll see your DBA and raise you one DBA.

That wouldn't happen to be rightwinger Drs, lawyers, engineers and teachers in the rural Texas...would it?

Yep their in TX, but I don't think I'd call Houston rural.

Forum List

Back