🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox news poll: Trump 54% NY 48% PA

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
leads by +34 in NY and +26 in Pa. Last poll i saw from PA was trump +10. There is a good possibility that Trump will be at or above 50% in NY, PA, NJ, CT, RI, and possibly DE as well. After Apr 26th the whole narrative will change as Trump will have 4,000,000 plus votes more than anyone else. At some point alot of people will have to decide if they want to try to dump Trump and lose in a landslide, or form a Trump/Kasich/Rubio/Cruz ticket and win in Nov. After apr 26 those 3 will know the only way to the white house for them is on a Trump ticket.

Trump needs 61% of the remaining delegates available to secure the nomination. That stat may very well make all the pontificating over polls a moot point.

Trump needs 61% of the remaining delegates available to secure the nomination. That stat may very well make all the pontificating over polls a moot point.

I think you will find its a far lower % than that. Once apr 26th is over alot of people will have to decide its Trump or Hillary. Cruz/Kasich support will crumble as people see they lead the party to disaster. and dont forget, these polls were taken right after cruz's 24/7 glowing WI coverage

The rep party doesnt even bother to hide the fact that the sole reason they exist anymore is to make a few big donors richer.

leads by +34 in NY and +26 in Pa. Last poll i saw from PA was trump +10. There is a good possibility that Trump will be at or above 50% in NY, PA, NJ, CT, RI, and possibly DE as well. After Apr 26th the whole narrative will change as Trump will have 4,000,000 plus votes more than anyone else. At some point alot of people will have to decide if they want to try to dump Trump and lose in a landslide, or form a Trump/Kasich/Rubio/Cruz ticket and win in Nov. After apr 26 those 3 will know the only way to the white house for them is on a Trump ticket.

NY yes. Betting odds have I moved over the weekend up to 53%.
In PA, 50% is highly doubtful as he's at 42% right now. Kasich will keep him well below 50%.
50% in the rest is doubtful as well, and Cruz will win CA keeping Trump below 40%.
Trump is absolutely not a ticket to the White House. His negatives amongst women, minorities, and even Republicans are far too high.

Not really. With so many of the remaining contests winner-take-all, Trump has a better theoretical chance to get the majority of delegates, so long as he has the bigger pluralities.

Not really. With so many of the remaining contests winner-take-all, Trump has a better theoretical chance to get the majority of delegates, so long as he has the bigger pluralities.
explained on tv today trump needs the best of possible outcomes to get needed votes

explained on tv today trump needs the best of possible outcomes to get needed votes
and in the great news department NO POLL has drumph beating Hillary

Yes really. Count the remaining delegates & do the math for yourself.

Yes really. Count the remaining delegates & do the math for yourself.

I am not disagreeing with the math, and I'm not saying that Trump will get to 1237. I am merely pointing out that Trump's chances are better due to amount of winner-take-all states that are left, than they would be if the remaining contests were proportional. Trump needs 491 delegates to secure a majority. If he wins New York and California (both winner-take-all contests) he's more than half way there.

There's a chance little pooz might not get shit out of New york!!! Trump may get at least 80-85 delegates!

Take that and add most of the winning he will be doing on the 26th= little pooz will never catch up! hahah

Couldn't happen to a nicer piece of shit.

In PA, 50% is highly doubtful as he's at 42% right now. Kasich will keep him well below 50%.
50% in the rest is doubtful as well, and Cruz will win CA keeping Trump below 40%.
Trump is absolutely not a ticket to the White House. His negatives amongst women, minorities, and even Republicans are far too high.

I can just see all you leftwing douche bags on your knees prying that Trump doesn't get the nomination. Your fear and desperation couldn't be more obvious.

I can just see all you leftwing douche bags on your knees prying that Trump doesn't get the nomination. Your fear and desperation couldn't be more obvious.
drumpf in the polls BEATS NO ONE

One interesting thing to note is that the washington post projected trump to get 1175 delegates using a poll with trump leadin kasich 33-30 in PA. M y guess is after apr 26th rubio, kasich or cruz will make a deal with trump as it will be the only way they get to the white house.

drumpf in the polls BEATS NO ONE

Then what are you afraid of?

Forum List

Back