Fox News Presidential Debate Tomorrow (May 5th)

Because clearly that will demonstrate someones ability to lead and inspire others.

No, because it suggests whether or not someone is qualified to LEAD the greatest technological and scientific country the world has ever seen, in spite of Republicans trying to drag us back a couple of centuries.
:cuckoo:

Christ, and we wonder how a liberal like Obama could take this great country and piss it straight down the fucking toilet.

His supporters are just as fuckin' clueless as he is.

Bin Laden is dead. Something no Republican could do.

I am extremely happy to see the audience responding to Dr. Paul so favorably. Maybe he's got a real shot this time...he is much more focused than he was during the previous races it seems.

No, because it suggests whether or not someone is qualified to LEAD the greatest technological and scientific country the world has ever seen, in spite of Republicans trying to drag us back a couple of centuries.

Christ, and we wonder how a liberal like Obama could take this great country and piss it straight down the fucking toilet.

It was a republicans policies who got Bin Laden.......And it all started on a board.

And it's a democrats policies that have pissed this country financially down the proverbial toilet.

Deal with it!

If you find out the political leanings of those of the Seal Six, I would be confident to say that the effort to take down Bin Laden was bipartisan.

It was a republicans policies who got Bin Laden.......And it all started on a board.

And it's a democrats policies that have pissed this country financially down the proverbial toilet.

Deal with it!

Republican spin.

Bush said he didn't care about Bin Laden.

Bush said he wasn't concerned about Bin Laden.

Bush disbanded the CIA unit that was dedicated with finding Bin Laden.

Bin Laden ran free for 10 years.

Bush and the Republicans "gave up" (even though they had evidence? Year right.)

Obama started up the CIA "get Bin Laden" unit again.

Two years later, Bin Laden is dead.

But it's because of the Republicans and Bush????? Yea, riiiiiiight!

Forget the spin. Just look at the facts.

If you find out the political leanings of those of the Seal Six, I would be confident to say that the effort to take down Bin Laden was bipartisan.

They followed orders. They should be congratulated. Their average pay is 54 thousand a year. I believe that's not enough. Republicans want to raise their age of retirement. Republicans want to give them an "insurance" voucher? If you say that's not true, then do you understand the policies of your leadership?

They followed orders. They should be congratulated. Their average pay is 54 thousand a year. I believe that's not enough. Republicans want to raise their age of retirement. Republicans want to give them an "insurance" voucher? If you say that's not true, then do you understand the policies of your leadership?

Some things aren't done for money. Maybe if you weren't so obsessed with it, you'd understand that there are more important things.

Doesn't change the fact that this was a non-partisan effort.

rdean,

I don't know what is funnier...
The willful act of presenting yourself as an uneducated fool and ignorant tool of partisan elites or the fact that you may not even realize how stupid you are.

Last edited:

Uh, excuse me but, military retirement is based on years, not age......VA care is going to be done by voucher?

You're an idiot!

Forum List

Back