Fox news purge

If the allegations are true then he should be fired, this type of sexual harassment is not acceptable. Worse that it appears to be a pattern of behavior over time with multiple women. I don't like scumbags, especially when they reflect poorly on my gender.

Most news readers have massive egos.

Dan Rather
Brian Williams
Bill O'Reilly
Megyn Kelly

People with money and power often exploit those around them.

Uh, yeah. If Glenn Beck says it, it must be true.

Well he is pretty much one of the few honest people out there. But beside that he knows first hand what went on last fox. Which is why he would have a unique perspective.

Ummm.... he got fired by Fox.

He was fired by Rupert Murdoch, not a liberal.
Stupidest O/P I've seen in months.
The Murdochs certainly are not conservatives… Jack weed

Really now?

Why does Rupert Murdoch support the UK's Conservative Party? - Quora
Why does Rupert Murdoch support the UK’s Conservative Party? - Quora
He doesn't; he supports whichever party he thinks will best serve the interests of him and his media empire at any particular point in time. In the 1990s he ...
Rupert Murdoch | Conservative Home
www.conservativehome.com/tag/rupert-murdoch
The West Bromwich MP, who condemned Blair for leading Labour into the desert of pragmatism, may deliver the party from Corbyn. By Andrew Gimson | 12 ...
Did Britain's right-wing newspapers win the election for the Tories ...
blogs.lse.ac.uk/.../did-britains-right-wing-newspapers-win-the-election-for-the-tories/
May 13, 2015 - ... billionaires: the Australian media tycoon Rupert Murdochowns The Sun ... the election manifestos of the Labour party and theConservatives, ...

He's also the OWNER of the Wall Street Journal, too, jackoff.
You obviously don't know what a real conservative is cup cake...

If he is fired, it will be because he's a sexist pig who views women as sex objects he can dally with as he wishes.
Maybe so, but he is an amateur compared to slick Willy. Lol

I don't think so, but you can TRY to deflect instead of calling it for what it is. Paula Jones didn't get $13M, idiot.
The fact remains, slick Willy is/was a child molester/rapist... fact
Everyone else ia an amateur..

You look like the ass you are, troll. This isn't about Clinton. Sorry, but your fucking matinee idol 9:00PM EST masturbator has just been canned.

Dumbass progressives think O'Reilly was a conservative, anyone with any common sense knows O'Riley is an progressive...

Well he is pretty much one of the few honest people out there. But beside that he knows first hand what went on last fox. Which is why he would have a unique perspective.

Ummm.... he got fired by Fox.

He was fired by Rupert Murdoch, not a liberal.
Stupidest O/P I've seen in months.
The Murdochs certainly are not conservatives… Jack weed

Really now?

Why does Rupert Murdoch support the UK's Conservative Party? - Quora
Why does Rupert Murdoch support the UK’s Conservative Party? - Quora
He doesn't; he supports whichever party he thinks will best serve the interests of him and his media empire at any particular point in time. In the 1990s he ...
Rupert Murdoch | Conservative Home
www.conservativehome.com/tag/rupert-murdoch
The West Bromwich MP, who condemned Blair for leading Labour into the desert of pragmatism, may deliver the party from Corbyn. By Andrew Gimson | 12 ...
Did Britain's right-wing newspapers win the election for the Tories ...
blogs.lse.ac.uk/.../did-britains-right-wing-newspapers-win-the-election-for-the-tories/
May 13, 2015 - ... billionaires: the Australian media tycoon Rupert Murdochowns The Sun ... the election manifestos of the Labour party and theConservatives, ...

He's also the OWNER of the Wall Street Journal, too, jackoff.
You obviously don't know what a real conservative is cup cake...

You obviously don't have a counter. "Sad"

Dumbass progressives think O'Reilly was a conservative, anyone with any common sense knows O'Riley is an progressive...

Just happened to whore himself out to a biased, right wing media outlet for the Republicans? Thanks for confirming what we already knew.

If he is fired, it will be because he's a sexist pig who views women as sex objects he can dally with as he wishes.
Maybe so, but he is an amateur compared to slick Willy. Lol

I don't think so, but you can TRY to deflect instead of calling it for what it is. Paula Jones didn't get $13M, idiot.
The fact remains, slick Willy is/was a child molester/rapist... fact
Everyone else ia an amateur..

You look like the ass you are, troll. This isn't about Clinton. Sorry, but your fucking matinee idol 9:00PM EST masturbator has just been canned.
The fact remains everyone else is an amateur at being a piece of shit at being an rapist/child molester compared to Clinton.

Let's keep this thread at the TOP...Bahahahaa.....I notice there's no pile-on because the poor righties have got a major butthurt going on right now. What will Fox Noise do? They've got a big hole in prime time. Do you think Hannity and Tucker are kissing major Murdoch ass? Or...gag me....worse, to grab that time slot for themselves?

I just saw on FOX news website O'Reilly and FOX have split I think this will come back to bite FOX in the ass but hey their decision I know I won't lose any sleep over it.
And the op is blaming it on liberals lol

As I stated, everyone has to have a scapegoat.
I don't need to blame anyone, don't even really care that he was fired. I am a firm believer in the theory that a business should be able to fire who ever they want for any reason & they should be able to refuse service as well at their own discretion. Let the markets work it out
I saw a story about this in the local paper last week that reported his ratings didn't drop even after the Times story came out and one in today's that reported since the subs have been on the ratings have gone down 23 percent. Seems like FOX is rolling the dice on his fans coming back which seems questionable to me.

Nobody thought Cosby was guilty either when the shit hit the fan for him. So give it a couple of months. I hope his wife divorces his crass ass. Oh wait! She can't. They are GOOD CATHOLICS. What a fucking POS hypocrite douchebag O'Reilly is.
Yeah give it a couple of months. Where are those Cosby accusers anyway?

Let's keep this thread at the TOP...Bahahahaa.....I notice there's no pile-on because the poor righties have got a major butthurt going on right now. What will Fox Noise do? They've got a big hole in prime time. Do you think Hannity and Tucker are kissing major Murdoch ass? Or...gag me....worse, to grab that time slot for themselves?
Nothing will help. All of prime time is going down. The next bimbo eruption will be against Hannity. Media Matters is hiring the women right now. If either Carlson or Hannity have any brains they will leave before liberals destroy them too.

Cutting ties with Bill Riley equates to a 'PURGE'?

It's so sad how snowflakes have to blow things out of proportion because they have been rendered almost insignificant....

I just saw on FOX news website O'Reilly and FOX have split I think this will come back to bite FOX in the ass but hey their decision I know I won't lose any sleep over it.
And the op is blaming it on liberals lol

As I stated, everyone has to have a scapegoat.
I don't need to blame anyone, don't even really care that he was fired. I am a firm believer in the theory that a business should be able to fire who ever they want for any reason & they should be able to refuse service as well at their own discretion. Let the markets work it out
I saw a story about this in the local paper last week that reported his ratings didn't drop even after the Times story came out and one in today's that reported since the subs have been on the ratings have gone down 23 percent. Seems like FOX is rolling the dice on his fans coming back which seems questionable to me.

Nobody thought Cosby was guilty either when the shit hit the fan for him. So give it a couple of months. I hope his wife divorces his crass ass. Oh wait! She can't. They are GOOD CATHOLICS. What a fucking POS hypocrite douchebag O'Reilly is.
Yeah give it a couple of months. Where are those Cosby accusers anyway?

They're still at it and Cosby's legacy and life are in ruins, just like O'Reilly's is going to be. Fox Noise makes women dress up like Las Vegas cocktail waitresses, so they deserve everything that's coming. Shame on the women who were so desperate they allowed it to happen, but they were fucking tarts in the first place with no brains or talent, just like the men.

Cutting ties with Bill Riley equates to a 'PURGE'?

It's so sad how snowflakes have to blow things out of proportion because they have been rendered almost insignificant....

Left or were fired:
Roger Ailes
Gretchen Carlson
Megyn Kelly
Greta van Sustern
Bill O'Reilly
Who's next:
Fox Co-President Bill Shine
Fox executive Brian Wilson
Now That Bill O’Reilly is Out, Here’s Who Might Be Next to Go at Fox News

SO MUCH FUN to watch that fucking bunch of assholes at Fox go down. FAKE NEWS, FAKE PEOPLE.

Cable is going to be obsolete anyway....O'Reilly will air his show in an online format

If that's true ------------------- why didn't they simply do that?

:dig:

Cheaper to settle. That changes when loser pays attorney fees....what are they waiting for? Oh yeah, lawyers are all leftist slimeballs who pony up campaign money for their Rat enablers is why.

Nothing will help. All of prime time is going down. The next bimbo eruption will be against Hannity. Media Matters is hiring the women right now. If either Carlson or Hannity have any brains they will leave before liberals destroy them too.

"All of prime time is going down". Sorry, little snowflake but you're full of shit.

Forum List

Back