Fox news purge

Who will,be the next target of liberal bimbos?

Now you know why the liberal outrage because Mike Pence keeps his wife by his side. It will be really hard to lie about him. Hard but not impossible.

Uh, yeah. If Glenn Beck says it, it must be true.

Well he is pretty much one of the few honest people out there. But beside that he knows first hand what went on last fox. Which is why he would have a unique perspective.

Ummm.... he got fired by Fox.

No he didn't. He started his own network

Well he is pretty much one of the few honest people out there. But beside that he knows first hand what went on last fox. Which is why he would have a unique perspective.
Yeah, Glenn's all about honesty isn't he.

Been that way for years. Doesn't stop you from smearing him. It what reason does he have to lie about this? What has he said that is a lie in this segment?

The funny thing is that right wingers don't really need Fox anymore.

Getting rid of the channel will only cause more right wing media stations to pop up that don't feel the need to live up to the foolish "fair and balanced" mantra.

No he didn't. He started his own network

He had to --- nobody else would give him a job.
CNN fired him too..

First Greta and then Meygan. These "women" have no loyalty. They should get on their knees and thank every male at Fox for giving them the opportunity

I just saw on FOX news website O'Reilly and FOX have split I think this will come back to bite FOX in the ass but hey their decision I know I won't lose any sleep over it.
And the op is blaming it on liberals lol

As I stated, everyone has to have a scapegoat.
I don't need to blame anyone, don't even really care that he was fired. I am a firm believer in the theory that a business should be able to fire who ever they want for any reason & they should be able to refuse service as well at their own discretion. Let the markets work it out

He was fired by Rupert Murdoch, not a liberal.
Stupidest O/P I've seen in months.

If he is fired, it will be because he's a sexist pig who views women as sex objects he can dally with as he wishes.

He was fired because it was costing too much money to keep paying these women off who were filing lawsuits against him. $13M to-date. Like I keep saying here, all you need to know about anything is three words: follow the money.

One man let go does not a "purge" make. Neither does two let go. Quite a few "heads" would have to "roll" before one can declare underway a purge.

[

If that's true ------------------- why didn't they simply do that?

:dig:

It's cheaper to fold to you Nazicrats, at least in the short term.

Fox was stupid. First off they just lost their most popular show. Secondly, they chummed the water for the Soros fascists, who will now attack EVERYONE at Fox. You don't show weakness to terrorists like the democrats, it will be fatal.

Forum List

Back