Fox news purge

I just saw on FOX news website O'Reilly and FOX have split I think this will come back to bite FOX in the ass but hey their decision I know I won't lose any sleep over it.
And the op is blaming it on liberals lol

As I stated, everyone has to have a scapegoat.
I don't need to blame anyone, don't even really care that he was fired. I am a firm believer in the theory that a business should be able to fire who ever they want for any reason & they should be able to refuse service as well at their own discretion. Let the markets work it out
I saw a story about this in the local paper last week that reported his ratings didn't drop even after the Times story came out and one in today's that reported since the subs have been on the ratings have gone down 23 percent. Seems like FOX is rolling the dice on his fans coming back which seems questionable to me.

One man let go does not a "purge" make. Neither does two let go. Quite a few "heads" would have to "roll" before one can declare underway a purge.

Huh? Is for more than a few? Hahahahahaha...Three are their TOP anchors, dumbass.
Roger Ailes - GONE
Megyn Kelly- GONE
Greta van Sustern - GONE
Gretchen Carlson - GONE
Now Billy Boy with the Itty Bitty Boner - GONE!!!!

Fox sucks and now it's a fact.

Last edited:
I just saw on FOX news website O'Reilly and FOX have split I think this will come back to bite FOX in the ass but hey their decision I know I won't lose any sleep over it.

I don't need to blame anyone, don't even really care that he was fired. I am a firm believer in the theory that a business should be able to fire who ever they want for any reason & they should be able to refuse service as well at their own discretion. Let the markets work it out
I saw a story about this in the local paper last week that reported his ratings didn't drop even after the Times story came out and one in today's that reported since the subs have been on the ratings have gone down 23 percent. Seems like FOX is rolling the dice on his fans coming back which seems questionable to me.
We don't care if ORielly forced a thousand women to blow him! He tells us what we want to hear. If those women have a problem with blowing him, they can get new jobs! Trump Jr was right!

We don't care if ORielly forced a thousand women to blow him! He tells us what we want to hear. If those women have a problem with blowing him, they can get new jobs! Trump Jr was right!
I bet telemarketers & door to door salesmen love you.

Some of you idiots just take everything at face value.

One man let go does not a "purge" make. Neither does two let go. Quite a few "heads" would have to "roll" before one can declare underway a purge.

Huh? Is for more than a few? Hahahahahaha...Three are their TOP anchors, dumbass.
Megyn Kelly- GONE
Greta van Sustern - GONE
Gretchen Carlson - GONE
Now Billy Boy with the Itty Bitty Boner - GONE!!!!

Fox sucks and now it's a fact.
Of the named four -- as if four somehow makes for a purge... -- how may left of their own volition? Is "purge" in your mind more akin to an upchuck than an ouster?

Thanks for passing off your opinion as fact never mind neither you myself or anyone else knows what really went on.

Nobody thought Cosby was guilty either when the shit hit the fan for him. So give it a couple of months. I hope his wife divorces his crass ass. Oh wait! She can't. They are GOOD CATHOLICS. What a fucking POS hypocrite douchebag O'Reilly is.

Nobody thought Cosby was guilty either when the shit hit the fan for him. So give it a couple of months. I hope his wife divorces his crass ass. Oh wait! She can't. They are GOOD CATHOLICS. What a fucking POS hypocrite douchebag O'Reilly is.
Thanks for the partisan nut bag response as always I will give it all the consideration it's due.

He Maybe a dirt bag but the hypocrisy and double standards of the progressives and Their worship of the Clintons is hilarious...

I bet telemarketers & door to door salesmen love you.

Some of you idiots just take everything at face value.
You can take ME at face value Grandpa. On your knees you Trump haters!

If he is fired, it will be because he's a sexist pig who views women as sex objects he can dally with as he wishes.
Maybe so, but he is an amateur compared to slick Willy. Lol

I don't think so, but you can TRY to deflect instead of calling it for what it is. Paula Jones didn't get $13M, idiot.

Uh, yeah. If Glenn Beck says it, it must be true.

Well he is pretty much one of the few honest people out there. But beside that he knows first hand what went on last fox. Which is why he would have a unique perspective.

Ummm.... he got fired by Fox.

He was fired by Rupert Murdoch, not a liberal.
Stupidest O/P I've seen in months.
The Murdochs certainly are not conservatives… Jack weed

If he is fired, it will be because he's a sexist pig who views women as sex objects he can dally with as he wishes.
Maybe so, but he is an amateur compared to slick Willy. Lol

I don't think so, but you can TRY to deflect instead of calling it for what it is. Paula Jones didn't get $13M, idiot.
The fact remains, slick Willy is/was a child molester/rapist... fact
Everyone else ia an amateur..

Uh, yeah. If Glenn Beck says it, it must be true.

Well he is pretty much one of the few honest people out there. But beside that he knows first hand what went on last fox. Which is why he would have a unique perspective.

Ummm.... he got fired by Fox.

He was fired by Rupert Murdoch, not a liberal.
Stupidest O/P I've seen in months.
The Murdochs certainly are not conservatives… Jack weed

Really now?

Why does Rupert Murdoch support the UK's Conservative Party? - Quora
Why does Rupert Murdoch support the UK’s Conservative Party? - Quora
He doesn't; he supports whichever party he thinks will best serve the interests of him and his media empire at any particular point in time. In the 1990s he ...
Rupert Murdoch | Conservative Home
www.conservativehome.com/tag/rupert-murdoch
The West Bromwich MP, who condemned Blair for leading Labour into the desert of pragmatism, may deliver the party from Corbyn. By Andrew Gimson | 12 ...
Did Britain's right-wing newspapers win the election for the Tories ...
blogs.lse.ac.uk/.../did-britains-right-wing-newspapers-win-the-election-for-the-tories/
May 13, 2015 - ... billionaires: the Australian media tycoon Rupert Murdochowns The Sun ... the election manifestos of the Labour party and theConservatives, ...

He's also the OWNER of the Wall Street Journal, too, jackoff.

Forum List

Back