Fox News Sunday Anchors Upset About Obama's Job Growth:

165 Republicans in the House of Representatives and 33 Republican senators voted to pass a stimulus package with an estimated cost of $152 billion.

I remember that, money back in taxpayer pocket. It could not save housing crash or Congressional DemWit spending spree 07' onwards. T hat plus Tarp (later that year) skyrocket 08' deficit. Did not work then so BHO decided to do bigger 09'? But taxpayer got nothing out of it. Infrastructure not included big also. Not a great success at all. Union/Govt handout.

Yet you don't see over $300 OF $787 Biillion of Obama's STIMULUS BACK IN YOUR POCKETS? LOL

165 Republicans in the House of Representatives and 33 Republican senators voted to pass a stimulus package with an estimated cost of $152 billion.

I remember that, money back in taxpayer pocket. It could not save housing crash or Congressional DemWit spending spree 07' onwards. T hat plus Tarp (later that year) skyrocket 08' deficit. Did not work then so BHO decided to do bigger 09'? But taxpayer got nothing out of it. Infrastructure not included big also. Not a great success at all. Union/Govt handout.

Yet you don't see over $300 OF $787 Biillion of Obama's STIMULUS BACK IN YOUR POCKETS? LOL
You missed a spot on your chin...

DUBYA'S HOME OWNERSHIP PONZI SCHEME

This has all been beat to death (as the debt). Glass-Stegal even CRA were set long before collapse. I am going to see if Naked and Afraid is on or Ice Road Truckers. You can bash me other times. Even the FED Govt itself says "they are in trouble, un-sustainable" but they do nothing about it?

708041ca5bdbff8f8e1ee1efbb9c467c.jpg

Hell, now you need some toilet paper.

DUBYA'S HOME OWNERSHIP PONZI SCHEME

This has all been beat to death (as the debt). Glass-Stegal even CRA were set long before collapse. I am going to see if Naked and Afraid is on or Ice Road Truckers. You can bash me other times. Even the FED Govt itself says "they are in trouble, un-sustainable" but they do nothing about it?

Glass-Steagal? Oh that GOP bill BJ Bill signed had ZERO to do with DUBYA'S REGULATOR FAILURE BUBS

Why The Glass-Steagall Myth Persists

There is zero evidence this change unleashed the financial crisis. If you tally the institutions that ran into severe problems in 2008-09, the list includes Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, AIG, and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, none of which would have come under Glass-Steagall’s restrictions.

As for the FDIC-insured commercial banks that ran into trouble, the record is also clear: what got them into trouble were not activities restricted by Glass-Steagall. Their problems arose from investments in residential mortgages and residential mortgage-backed securities—investments they had always been free to engage in.

Why The Glass-Steagall Myth Persists

CRA? LOL

Examining the big lie: How the facts of the economic crisis stack up

Here are key things we know based on data. Together, they present a series of tough hurdles for the big lie proponents.

•The boom and bust was global. Proponents of the Big Lie ignore the worldwide nature of the housing boom and bust.

>

The housing boom and bust was global — Source: McKinsey Quarterly
>

A McKinsey Global Institute report noted “from 2000 through 2007, a remarkable run-up in global home prices occurred.” It is highly unlikely that a simultaneous boom and bust everywhere else in the world was caused by one set of factors (ultra-low rates, securitized AAA-rated subprime, derivatives) but had a different set of causes in the United States. Indeed, this might be the biggest obstacle to pushing the false narrative.

For example, if the CRA was to blame, the housing boom would have been in CRA regions; it would have made places such as Harlem and South Philly and Compton and inner Washington the primary locales of the run up and collapse. Further, the default rates in these areas should have been worse than other regions.

>

CRA were less likely to default than Subprime Mortgages — Source: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
>

What occurred was the exact opposite: The suburbs boomed and busted and went into foreclosure in much greater numbers than inner cities. The tiny suburbs and exurbs of South Florida and California and Las Vegas and Arizona were the big boomtowns, not the low-income regions. The redlined areas the CRA address missed much of the boom; places that busted had nothing to do with the CRA.

Right-wingers Want To Erase How George Bush's "Homeowner Society" Helped Cause The Economic Collapse

2004 Republican Convention:

Another priority for a new term is to build an ownership society, because ownership brings security and dignity and independence.

Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all- time high.

(APPLAUSE)

Tonight we set a new goal: 7 million more affordable homes in the next 10 years, so more American families will be able to open the door and say, "Welcome to my home."

FACTS on Dubya's great recession | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Subprime_mortgage_originations,_1996-2008.GIF

What A Short Memory They Have:

We've had about six years of continuous job growth:

7.2.15.2.jpg
What job growth? Every week when the jobs report is announced( on Friday), by Sunday it is adjusted downward.
And when the number of new jobless claims exceed the number of jobs "created", the MSM buries this until the weekend news cycle.
This administration gets the numbers and fixes them, then sends them to select media outlets which are aligned with the Administration.

The rolled-up numbers mean nothing.
More much lower paying jobs does not make for a growing economy.
Here's one of the nefarious aspects of these so called "jobs created" stats...
Say for example, and this is typical of government, we have the XYZ company...Over the last 6 years they went from a three shift per day company making ....oh glass shower doors. One year ago XYZ was open for one shift. Through attrition and layoffs, half the work force from 2009 was let go.
Now, good news. XYZ just got a huge order from a couple tract builders and now they can hire enough people to run an additional shift. XYZ calls out to all those they let go and offers them employment if they want it. of tghe 50 open slots, 25 agree to take their old job back. XYZ hires 25 more workers.
Now according to the Obama admin, they consider this( as does the Dept of Labor) 50 NEW jobs created.....Umm, ladies and gentlemen, do you see what goes on here?....XYZ used to have 150 employees. They now have 100. Do the math. That is a NET LOSS of 50 jobs. The Obamabots say "No no no. "He created 50 NEW jobs!!!!!"....LIAR.
See how this works.....

I believe you are a crazy right wing conspiracy nut.

I believe you're dodging and trying to change the subject.

Not really. I just never learned how to have a conversation with someone so delusional. While there has been no shortage of unethical people in politics, the government as a whole isn't out to get you. All I get from you is "THE GUBMENT IS OUT TO KILL US ALL......THE SKY IS FALLING......THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!"

I never posted anything of the sort...as usual you resort to drama, hyperbole, exaggeration and fantasy.

I notice you won't go anywhere near actually responding to those simple, straightforward questions...they make you uncomfortable, obviously...

OK.
1.No. While I already said I knew individuals in the government lie regularly, The government as a whole doesn't. Even when shrub was lying about weapons of mass destruction, there were people who said he was lying. Even Colin Powell says he was given untrue information, but it wasn't the government doing it. It was shrub.
2. Some things might be couched in a way to further a certain view, but that is far different from the totally untrustworthy monster you seem to believe in.
3. I believe the numbers given are accurate.
4. False flags are nuts.
5. The legitimate press is free and honest even if the bean counters sometimes run them more like a reality show than a news department. The purely partisan hacks who rarely if ever correct their proven misinformation, but continue intentionally reporting their falsehoods are not legitimate.

Of course you will take my acknowledgement of less than perfect government and press as justification of your exaggerated paranoia. It is anything but that.

thanks..I disagree with your opinion on #4 and #5...

history proves that governments use false flag attacks to further an agenda ..
see "gulf of tonkin incident"

...and I thought everyone knew by now that the media is infiltrated and has nothing to do with reporting "news"...the purpose of media is to be used by the government to sway/form public opinion.

you can see it every day...but for even more depth see "operation mockingbird"

..and then you can call me some more names and declare yourself the "winner"..LMAO

i'm not sire anyone wins over such a ridiculous conversation.

9 trillion in debt under O. Worst buffoon to ever lead this country.

Most of Obama's spending has been to pay the interest on the Reagan/Bushes debt. It's The Tax Cuts For The Wealthy STUPID!!!

..........................Total U S Debt...........................

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82
09/30/2013 $16,738,183,526,697.32
09/30/2012 $16,066,241,407,385.89
09/30/2011 $14,790,340,328,557.15
09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79
09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)
09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)
09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)
09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)
09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32
09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)
09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00
09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)
09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

eeffa2c0fc4894ad60c729ede4ab8cdc.jpg
Very slick.
The national debt is immaterial as it includes all debt public and private.
The DEFICIT.....That is the total dollar amount the federal government owes minus the total revenue.
THAT number is over 18 trillion dollars.
In other words, this administration has quadrupled the amount of money the federal government is in the hole.
That number is MORE than the entire yearly income of the entire country.
Furthermore, this administration continues this suicidal borrowing. Hence the reason why the Fed refuses to increase interest rates.
Now, the problem with this is that many foreign countries purchase our debt based on the confidence that even though our government keeps spending more than it collects, the debt will gradually be retired and the buyer repaid at a profit.
One thing. China's economy has slowed dramatically. Because of this, the Chinese government is losing its ability to prop up the Yuan....Many do not know this but the Chinese govt refuses to allow their currency to float on the open currency markets. The Yuan is for all intents and purposes artificially puffed up.
China has a rather large problem. The government spent hundreds of billion of dollars( US equivalent) on building entire cities. Cities in which NO ONE lives. There are empty high rise apartment buildings. Literally tens of thousands of housing units from which the Chinese government gets NO revenue.
China has warned the US government about the runaway deficit spending. The Obama administration won't listen.
Stupid....

LMAO..the graph comes from something called the "Maddow Blog"..well, THAT'S a reliable "source"...

Perhaps you would believe the same chart from the Bureau of Labor Statistics
unnamed.jpg

Or very similar information from the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation
CA-Job-Growth-300x225.jpg

perhaps I believe that the gvt lies, too, to promote whatever agenda they're pushing at the time.....record numbers on food stamps..record numbers of unemployed...record numbers of illegals invading.....yeah..everything is fine....you may now return to your television for further instructions, little hyperpartisan...

You are free to believe any crazy conspiracy theory you want, but when you say it in public, you should expect people to call you crazy.

No, if I go to the mall today and yell out that our govt is corrupt free and never tells lies, I'll be laughed to death.

You being laughed at is hardly unusual.
Stupid responses such as that only indicate that you have lost the argument. That you are desperate for attention.

LMAO..the graph comes from something called the "Maddow Blog"..well, THAT'S a reliable "source"...

unnamed.jpg

Or very similar information from the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation

perhaps I believe that the gvt lies, too, to promote whatever agenda they're pushing at the time.....record numbers on food stamps..record numbers of unemployed...record numbers of illegals invading.....yeah..everything is fine....you may now return to your television for further instructions, little hyperpartisan...

You are free to believe any crazy conspiracy theory you want, but when you say it in public, you should expect people to call you crazy.

It's not a conspiracy you fuckwit, the same source will tell you less people are actually working, meaning one has to be a lie or a gross misrepresentation of reality.

Right. You are claiming that a government bureau is lying to the country because the President told them to for political purposes, but it's not a conspiracy. This is a perfect example of why people say right wingers are crazy.
Hey genius. Juist who do you think all those department heads such as the Secretary of labor, or Secretary of Education, etc, serve? If you say the American people, you'd be half right.
Half wrong is that those are members of the President's Cabinet. The next two levels down in those departments all owe their livelihoods to guess who?
If you said "they serve at the pleasure of the President, you'd be correct.
Now do you think for a moment that a guy with an ego the size of Alaska is going to allow HIS people to publicize a report that makes HIM look bad?
The Dept of Labor and the Bureau of Labor Statistics have been stroking the numbers.
the only ones they can't fake are the U-6 or labor utilization rate and the labor participation rate. And of course those numbers are never fed to the media.

unnamed.jpg

No, if I go to the mall today and yell out that our govt is corrupt free and never tells lies, I'll be laughed to death.

You being laughed at is hardly unusual.
Stupid responses such as that only indicate that you have lost the argument. That you are desperate for attention.

I'm not the one planning to yell stupid shit at the mall. Only crazies do that.

unnamed.jpg

It's not a conspiracy you fuckwit, the same source will tell you less people are actually working, meaning one has to be a lie or a gross misrepresentation of reality.

Right. You are claiming that a government bureau is lying to the country because the President told them to for political purposes, but it's not a conspiracy. This is a perfect example of why people say right wingers are crazy.
Hey genius. Juist who do you think all those department heads such as the Secretary of labor, or Secretary of Education, etc, serve? If you say the American people, you'd be half right.
Half wrong is that those are members of the President's Cabinet. The next two levels down in those departments all owe their livelihoods to guess who?
Now do you think for a moment that a guy with an ego the size of Alaska is going to allow HIS people to publicize a report that makes HIM look bad?
The Dept of Labor and the Bureau of Labor Statistics have been stroking the numbers.
the only ones they can't fake are the U-6 or labor utilization rate and the labor participation rate. And of course those numbers are never fed to the media.

Most of what you say is true. However, for an entire governmental department, or several departments to falsify information is conspiracy territory.

unnamed.jpg

Rotagllia thinks Rachel spends her off air time making charts. :rolleyes:

unnamed.jpg

Rotagllia thinks Rachel spends her off air time making charts. :rolleyes:

Before today, I would have thought that was nothing but an insult. Now, I'm sure it is an accurate statement.

They're certainly destroying the GOP.

9 trillion in debt under O. Worst buffoon to ever lead this country.

Most of Obama's spending has been to pay the interest on the Reagan/Bushes debt. It's The Tax Cuts For The Wealthy STUPID!!!

..........................Total U S Debt...........................

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82
09/30/2013 $16,738,183,526,697.32
09/30/2012 $16,066,241,407,385.89
09/30/2011 $14,790,340,328,557.15
09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79
09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)
09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)
09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)
09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)
09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32
09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)
09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00
09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)
09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

eeffa2c0fc4894ad60c729ede4ab8cdc.jpg
Very slick.
The national debt is immaterial as it includes all debt public and private.
The DEFICIT.....That is the total dollar amount the federal government owes minus the total revenue.
THAT number is over 18 trillion dollars.
In other words, this administration has quadrupled the amount of money the federal government is in the hole.
That number is MORE than the entire yearly income of the entire country.
Furthermore, this administration continues this suicidal borrowing. Hence the reason why the Fed refuses to increase interest rates.
Now, the problem with this is that many foreign countries purchase our debt based on the confidence that even though our government keeps spending more than it collects, the debt will gradually be retired and the buyer repaid at a profit.
One thing. China's economy has slowed dramatically. Because of this, the Chinese government is losing its ability to prop up the Yuan....Many do not know this but the Chinese govt refuses to allow their currency to float on the open currency markets. The Yuan is for all intents and purposes artificially puffed up.
China has a rather large problem. The government spent hundreds of billion of dollars( US equivalent) on building entire cities. Cities in which NO ONE lives. There are empty high rise apartment buildings. Literally tens of thousands of housing units from which the Chinese government gets NO revenue.
China has warned the US government about the runaway deficit spending. The Obama administration won't listen.
Stupid....

CONGRATS BUBBA, YOU GET THE STUPIDEST POST OF THE DAY AWARD

"The national debt is immaterial as it includes all debt public and private.
The DEFICIT.....That is the total dollar amount the federal government owes minus the total revenue"

GOT THEM CONFUSED DUMMY, DEFICIT IS YEARLY BUDGET SHORTFALLS. DEBT IS ADDING UP ALL PUBLIC DEBT (BONDS) AND INTRA GOV'T DEBT (TRUST FUNDS, IE. BONDS FOR SS, MEDICARE, ETC)

"THAT number is over 18 trillion dollars.
In other words, this administration has quadrupled the amount of money the federal government is in the hole."

YEP, WEIRD HOW CLINTON HANDED DUBYA 4 STRAIGHT SURPLUSES AND 5+ TRILLION IN PROJECTED SURPLUSES AND DUBYA/GOP TURNED THAT AROUND BY $12 TRILLION RIGHT?

.BUT NOPE, DUBYA LEFT US $11.9+ TRILLION IN DEBT HIS LAST F/Y BUDGET DUMMY

Reagan TRIPLED ALL PREVIOUS PREZ DEBT AND DUBYA DOUBLED IT!

YOU SHOW CHINA HAS A PROBLEM WITH THEIR ECONOMY, AND THEN SAY OBAMA WASN'T LISTENING TO THEM? Seriously??/ LOL

China is dumping U.S. debt - Sep. 10, 2015 - CNN Money

China yanks record sum from war chest

China owned $1.3 trillion of U.S. Treasuries as of June, making it the biggest holder of U.S. debt.

But China's foreign-exchange reserves plunged by a record $94 billion in August, according to the country's central bank, leaving it with a war chest of $3.6 trillion. Analysts say it's very safe to believe a big chunk of that decline occurred due to a reduction in U.S. Treasury holdings.

WHICH WORLD ECONOMY IS AMONG THE BEST PERFORMING THE PAST 5 YEARS? HINT THE LETTERS ARE USA!!!

The ones who listened to the deficit scolds, are bringing up the rear dummy!

unnamed.jpg

IF your premise was true, why didn't they use that the first 16 months of the admin??? lol

WINGNUTTERS

images

Reaganomics-is-the-Problem-AATTP.jpg

Forum List

Back