🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox News tells Media Matters to stop airing embarrassing leaked Tucker Carlson videos

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
after Fox threatened to sue media matters, the latter replied:
"Perhaps if I tell them that the footage came from a combination of WikiLeaks and Hunter Biden’s laptop, it will alleviate their concerns.”
giphy.gif

FOX is hurting in the ratings and losing the 25 - 55 demo fast and that is the demo advertisers want to advertise to... so My Pillow will have to buy more ads... lol The leaks make Tucker look good like a regular guy... this was close to being as big of a blunder as Bud Light's blunder....
And now a media company in Florida has offered Tucker a 100 million dollar contract... Tucker gets rich and FOX loses big time... I think libs and the media elites really believe Biden won and the dems hold the majority... but they don't and this and bud light proves it....

Soros funded (tax exempt) Media Matters is the propaganda arm of the democrat party. I'm sure they edited the videos to make Tucker look bad.
So uh, Fox is the propaganda arm of the Republican party. So I guess Soros needs to send them more money, And no, Tucker made himself look bad.

FOX is hurting in the ratings and losing the 25 - 55 demo fast and that is the demo advertisers want to advertise to... so My Pillow will have to buy more ads... lol The leaks make Tucker look good like a regular guy... this was close to being as big of a blunder as Bud Light's blunder....
And now a media company in Florida has offered Tucker a 100 million dollar contract... Tucker gets rich and FOX loses big time... I think libs and the media elites really believe Biden won and the dems hold the majority... but they don't and this and bud light proves it....
They should make him pay his own liability insurance.

Forum List

Back