Fox News Terror Expert is .....

The TOPIC is...

Fox News Terror Expert is ..... arrested for..... get this..... not being a terror expert.

Glad I could help.
Then Dot should be arrested for NOT being a poster.

Because of his obvious written record of over 37,000 posts? That makes about as much sense as any of your posts. Maybe you're not a poster.

"Is there a Rightest who can prove this guy is what he claims he is?"

That's still not the title of the thread.

And you still can't answer it.

The TOPIC is...

Fox News Terror Expert is ..... arrested for..... get this..... not being a terror expert.

Glad I could help.

Because of his obvious written record of over 37,000 posts? That makes about as much sense as any of your posts. Maybe you're not a poster.

he STILL doesn't realize that deflection is not a debating tactic

The TOPIC is...

Glad I could help.

he STILL doesn't realize that Obfuscation is not a debating tactic
Look stupid if its in the OP is OPEN to be challenged. If it's INTRODUCED in the thread by ANY member it's open to be CHALLENGED.

It WAS and I DID. Check the rule book idiot.

It's not for not being a terror expert (legal of course) nor lying about it (legal) but taking a false profit (getting the job with the lie) it seems.

It's not for not being a terror expert (legal of course) nor lying about it (legal) but taking a false profit (getting the job with the lie) it seems.

How do you figure it's legal to pretend to an expertise you don't have? Apply that reasoning to your doctor or dentist or an airline pilot and see if it makes sense.

I wonder why Fox News failed to check this guys references. It can't be that hard

I wonder why the U.S. government failed to check this guy's references. It can't be that hard...

Wayne Simmons claimed to be something of an American James Bond, and if you watched TV or ran his name through Google, you’d have no reason to doubt him. In his public speaking engagements and frequent appearances on Fox News, the purported former CIA operative spoke authoritatively about terrorism and clandestine intelligence operations, which he claimed he helped run for nearly three decades.

“Nobody knew who I was,” Simmons said at one event. “Nobody was allowed to know who I was.”

But according to federal prosecutors, his claims of a 27-year career with the CIA were lies, and it was only by repeating such falsehoods that Simmons was able to briefly get actual security clearances and real government contracting work in more recent years.

He claimed to be ex-CIA and was quoted as an expert on Fox News. Prosecutors say it was a lie.

Your own government can't check the guy's references, but you're worried about Fox News... Douche.

I wonder why Fox News failed to check this guys references. It can't be that hard

I wonder why the U.S. government failed to check this guy's references. It can't be that hard...

Wayne Simmons claimed to be something of an American James Bond, and if you watched TV or ran his name through Google, you’d have no reason to doubt him. In his public speaking engagements and frequent appearances on Fox News, the purported former CIA operative spoke authoritatively about terrorism and clandestine intelligence operations, which he claimed he helped run for nearly three decades.

“Nobody knew who I was,” Simmons said at one event. “Nobody was allowed to know who I was.”

But according to federal prosecutors, his claims of a 27-year career with the CIA were lies, and it was only by repeating such falsehoods that Simmons was able to briefly get actual security clearances and real government contracting work in more recent years.

He claimed to be ex-CIA and was quoted as an expert on Fox News. Prosecutors say it was a lie.

Your own government can't check the guy's references, but you're worried about Fox News... Douche.
Why do you feel the government should be responsible for vetting FOXNews employees? :wtf:

Or did you miss the part where he was NOT a CIA agent?

Why do you feel the government should be responsible for vetting FOXNews employees? :wtf:

Pay attention... I'll type slowly...

Simmons

also

got

security clearances

and

government contracting work

based

on

his

lies.

My point was, he fooled the fucking government, they didn't check his references, but everyone is tweaked over his work for Fox News and the fact that they did not check his references.

Do you understand now?

Simmons

also

got

security clearances

and

based

on

his

lies.

My point was, he fooled the fucking government, they didn't check his references, but everyone is tweaked over his work for Fox News and the fact that they did not check his references.

Do you understand now?
So Blackwater or its equivalent screwed the pooch. Not surprising.

9052f26cd6e4e5d9da020459689b-31918.jpg
They didnt even vet him, no doubt, because hes an ODS sufferer like all fox Watchers

Simmons

also

got

security clearances

and

based

on

his

lies.

Do you understand now?
So Blackwater or its equivalent screwed the pooch. Not surprising.

Yeah, that's it...

The TOPIC is...

Glad I could help.
Comment number NINE. YOUR comment STUPID!

So YOU opened the door now shut the hell up!
except he didn't pen the OP. :eusa_eh:

gawd but you're a 'tard :itsok:
It was introduced IN the thread moron thus IS fair game to challenge IDIOT.

Check with a mod you retard.

Forum List

Back