Fox News: We support lawsuit in favor of Jim Acosta

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
The President of Food News just announced support for CNN against Trump's White House, which took away Acosta's credentials for no good reason.

upload_2018-11-14_11-9-18.png

Links:
Fox News To File Amicus Brief In Support Of CNN's Jim Acosta Lawsuit | HuffPost

Buzzfeed's Chris Geidner on Twitter

FOX news is wrong and this law suit will fail...no one has a constitutional right to enter the briefing room...as long as CNN is allowed into the room they have no case....
But FOX news has been wrong often the last few years....all this shows is that scoundrels and liars will stick together....

I agree with a Free Press, but I also think that these reporters need to stop making leftist speeches, ask questions, and act professionally, and not yell, and scream at the President.

Interesting I can’t find anything on any Fox sites, twitter, Facebook, or Jay Wallace’s pages with such a statement.

Well, what Conservative alternatives is there on TV? I read that Disney purchased Fox News, is this true?

If so, you better have an alternative ready to go, no way Disney allows Fox to remain conservative.

As for the lawsuit, it's bunk and if accepted opens up a very broad door to many small, even Independent journalists so it might not be a bad deal.

Forum List

Back