Fox News: We support lawsuit in favor of Jim Acosta

Fox can support what they want...I haven't supported them in quite awhile
Under the bus goes Fox.
Who didn't see THAT coming. One simply does NOT go against the orange cult leader!

Again Plywood I stopped with Fox after they switched management

Just another case of you running your mouth wuthout knowing wtf you're blabbering about

You're in the same class as Rderp and Rightdinger....just nonsense comment after comment nobody cares about

Sorry bout that,

1. Perma-ban now.
  2. He should of waited it out!
  3. Good-bye asshole.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I agree with a Free Press, but I also think that these reporters need to stop making leftist speeches, ask questions, and act professionally, and not yell, and scream at the President.
"yell and scream"?

Assaulting WH staff is not covered under the first amendment

You're right.

Good thing no one was assaulted.
He put his hands on a female staff person

That is assault

He sure didn't.

And no, it isn't.

But it's cute that you suddenly pretend to care about "assault" when your hero brags about it and encourages it.
Watch the video , Troll

And FYI (again) i didn't vote for Trump I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy you people are guilty of

Fox can support what they want...I haven't supported them in quite awhile

There are still individuals there who have credence, but on the whole they've fallen. Shep has morphed into FOX's version of Rachel Maddow.

FOX Business is a bit better.

The President of Food News just announced support for CNN against Trump's White House, which took away Acosta's credentials for no good reason.

View attachment 228684
Links:
Fox News To File Amicus Brief In Support Of CNN's Jim Acosta Lawsuit | HuffPost

Buzzfeed's Chris Geidner on Twitter

Bu, bu,bu Fox News is fake and balanced! They are the only “conservative” voice in the media! Hannity! Lavine! Been saying it all along. Fox News is nothin but a bunch of blond bimbos with a black chick tossed in to look lagit. Fuck’em.

You're right.

That is assault

He sure didn't.

And no, it isn't.

But it's cute that you suddenly pretend to care about "assault" when your hero brags about it and encourages it.
Watch the video , Troll

And FYI (again) i didn't vote for Trump I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy you people are guilty of
Got your exit strategy all worked out, I see.

You're right.

That is assault

He sure didn't.

And no, it isn't.

Watch the video , Troll

The real one or the doctored one? I've seen both, which is why I know this isn't assault. It's funny that you even suggest it is.

You're a Trump supporter, no amount of back peddling will let you off the hook for the disgrace that you are for supporting this abomination.

You're right.

That is assault

He sure didn't.

And no, it isn't.

Watch the video , Troll

Got your exit strategy all worked out, I see.

I have no clue what the fuck you see.

It's no secret I didn't vote for Trump in fact I haven't voted in years because it's a waste of my time

You're right.

That is assault

He sure didn't.

And no, it isn't.

Watch the video , Troll

The real one or the doctored one? I've seen both, which is why I know this isn't assault. It's funny that you even suggest it is.

You're a Trump supporter, no amount of back peddling will let you off the hook for the disgrace that you are for supporting this abomination.

Well since you are only capable of seeing the world in 2 dimensions and 2 colors it's no wonder you can't grasp the fact that some of us who actually think for ourselves don't blindly follow one of the 2 herds in this country

Good for Fox. I support that statement.

I also expect certain "alternative" news outlets to join in the suit to allow them equal access.
You were against Acosta yesterday.
My position has not changed. The Fox statement is consistent with my position. Acosta acted like a complete ass and essentially shit on Journalism 101. He asked the question. Trump was evasive. The remedy is for Acosta to report Trump's evasive answers. Journalism.

I support a free and open press. At the same time, a free and open press must behave like professionals.

I also support equal access to any and all outlets. This exclusivity shared by big dogs like Fox News and CNN is NOT a free and open press.

I believe the lawsuit is bullshit and a political stunt, because CNN had an administrative remedy that the deliberately ignored so they could report that they filed a lawsuit.

You're right.

That is assault

He sure didn't.

And no, it isn't.

Watch the video , Troll

Well since you are only capable of seeing the world in 2 dimensions and 2 colors it's no wonder you can't grasp the fact that some of us who actually think for ourselves don't blindly follow one of the 2 herds in this country

LOL, ok. Link me to ANY post where you criticize Trump. I'll apologize immediately once you do that. Show us all how truly independent you are.

That is assault

He sure didn't.

And no, it isn't.

Watch the video , Troll

LOL, ok. Link me to ANY post where you criticize Trump. I'll apologize immediately once you do that. Show us all how truly independent you are.

I don't praise him either link to a post where I have.

You're the one claiming I support him so it's on you to prove it

all I ever said is I didn't vote for him how you call that supporting anyone is unclear

He sure didn't.

And no, it isn't.

Watch the video , Troll

LOL, how fucking predictable are you.

Watch the video , Troll

LOL, how fucking predictable are you.

Support your own arguments.

It's not up to me to prove anything since it's your claim

Forum List

Back