Fox News, where the truth goes to die.

Last edited:
Disgusting......MAGAts slurping it up.
Congratulations - you're batting 1.000 today.
You've posted 3 comments today (that I'm aware of) and not one of them has made the slightest bit of sense.
Keep up the good work.

Because the topic was "Florida’s new Black history standards that requires instruction for students include “how slaves developed skills which, in some instances, could be applied for their personal benefit.”"
Do you not see the connection?
Seems like an odd angle to focus on don’t you think?

i think they were referring to what the dems were complaining about the state of FL having a quote stating that many slaves acquired usefull skills to survive when they where suffering under the yoke of slavery . he is stating that said history doesnt make the atrocities any less evil or acceptable . its just a testament to the strength and resilience of said oppressed people .
Well if that was the commentary then I’d agree with it. His point was made quite differently though don’t you agree?

It wasn't MSNBC settling an over one billion dollar law suit for lying! It was Fox!

MSNBC wouldn't have that much money if they were ever sued, but you claim to love Rachel madcow, she produced LOADS of stories that were proven to be bullshit.

You are arguing that CNN and MSNBC report the facts. How is it reporting the facts when you admit you won’t report the news in a good light if it makes the President look good? That’s not news. That’s manipulation.

Does Joe Biden consult with Rachel Maddow like Trump consulted with Sean Hannity?

Forum List

Back