Fox Reporter's Wife Subject To Racist Slurs From The Left

Sounds like the left's got some meanies just like the right.

I didn't see anything in the link to back up his assertion the slurs came from the left, did you see something I missed?

No you didn't miss anything. There isn't anything. They made it up.
The dishonest lying hacks do this all the time. I actually created a thread to keep track of 'em all, there are so many.

I didn't see anything in the link to back up his assertion the slurs came from the left, did you see something I missed?

Apparently, you missed the part where that link is to a rightwingnut site which blames everything they don't like on the left. Even if they have to make it up, like in this case.

Apparently, you missed the part where that link is to a rightwingnut site which blames everything they don't like on the left. Even if they have to make it up, like in this case.

I had to hunt for the source of an obviously racist quote a poster used and found it on Stormfront.org (MOTTO: WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE). In reply he said he got it from a different site but still wouldn't give me a link. Meanwhile professing his post was not about race, just "multiculturalism".

No, you stupid fucking bitch. He's talking about the Romneys

AWFUL. MSNBC Racists Mock Romney Family for Adopting Black Child (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

And you have the temerity to neg me? What a complete and utter douchebag you are

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -3664 reputation points from Pogo.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Liar rep

Regards,
Pogo

Thanks. I don't like to brag about my good deeds but don't really mind when others do.

Hey, live by the lie, earn a red dot. Collect the whole set.

Maybe some Patriots in here will see fit to neg your sorry ass into the red... That would suit your politics

Here's MHP and her group of racists yucking up at the expense of an infant Black Baby...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BXq34zAz7rE]MSNBC Panel Mocks Romney Family Photo For Including Adopted Black Grandson - YouTube[/ame]

Petty scrunt...

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -5441 reputation points from BDBoop.

Comment:
Nope.

Regards,
BDBoop

Didn't copy the link but MSNBC is getting slammed for its bi-racial remarks by hundreds of happily married bi-racial couples. :eusa_angel:

How do you know these anonymous people are left? especially with Fox's record of false stories.

It certainly sounds more like the right than the left. There is nothing in the article that would give you a clue either way. The OP is an idiot.

Thanks. I don't like to brag about my good deeds but don't really mind when others do.

Maybe some Patriots in here will see fit to neg your sorry ass into the red... That would suit your politics

Here's MHP and her group of racists yucking up at the expense of an infant Black Baby...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BXq34zAz7rE]MSNBC Panel Mocks Romney Family Photo For Including Adopted Black Grandson - YouTube[/ame]

Petty scrunt...

New reputation!

Comment:
Nope.

Regards,
BDBoop

For Boop:
:clap2:

Yup, nope indeed.

Last edited:

Petty scrunt...

New reputation!

Comment:
Nope.

Regards,
BDBoop

BD got skills you fool.

Forum List

Back