Fox Reporter's Wife Subject To Racist Slurs From The Left

This is somewhat old news, and certainly no surprise considering how racist and intolerant the left tends to be. The further to the left, the more so, up to and including outright violence.

There are few creatures less tolerant than a far-left extremist.

Another sorry assclown fueling himself on contrived bubble bullshit goes down in flames.
There are few creatures less honest.

Are you trying to say this story never happened, or that there isn't racism and intolerance aplenty on the left?

I'm saying, as have others throughout this thread, that it's based on bullshit. There is no basis whatsoever for the phrase "from the left". Not that such dearth of an address in the world of reality would deter intellectual knuckledraggers like yourself who prefer to babble bubble bullshit.

Matter o' fact I just made this thread the poster child for TBB - Threads Based on Bullshit. Just because it's getting to where there are too many of these history revisions, grand strawmen and just plain ol' making shit up out of thin air to keep track of.

You can't spin your ideological bedfellows out of this one, champ.

Predictably, I'm getting the same empty responses I got when I asked Paulitician where the SOTU quote about "gun control" is and when I asked TGG and Zander why they say Elizabeth Warren is 'dishonest'. Once it dawned on them that they were emptyhanded, they ran away too.

Where do you guys run away to when you're busted making up bullshit? Back to the chamber to make up new stories about Democrats founding the KKK and Hitler being a liberal and O'bama born in Mombassa?

What's it like in there? Do y'all have to dress up in hip boots and gas masks?

You're all over the place. Are you saying Warren wasn't dishonest? Are you saying that the KKK wasn't founded by democrats?

I'm saying I called on the poster(s) who described Warren as 'dishonest' for a basis, and having none, they ran away. I'm saying I called on the posters insisting there's something in the SOTU about "gun control" to show where it is. And in each case, just as in calling out the phrase "from the left" in this thread, we get the same response: crickets.

I'm saying you can't just make shit up and not expect to get called on it for the bullshit it is.

Now what are you saying?

Another sorry assclown fueling himself on contrived bubble bullshit goes down in flames.
There are few creatures less honest.

Are you trying to say this story never happened, or that there isn't racism and intolerance aplenty on the left?

I'm saying, as have others throughout this thread, that it's based on bullshit. There is no basis whatsoever for the phrase "from the left". .

You are a shamelessly disingenuous douchebag. Typical far-left hack.

I'm saying, as have others throughout this thread, that it's based on bullshit. There is no basis whatsoever for the phrase "from the left". .

You are a shamelessly disingenuous douchebag. Typical far-left hack.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9c_KttvQPU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9c_KttvQPU[/ame]

Q.E.D. You thus concede the argument, except you're too utterly lacking in integrity to admit you were wrong. Or as most of us call it, "Thursday".

How do you know these anonymous people are left? especially with Fox's record of false stories.

Tamera Mowry Painfully Discovers the REAL Haters!

You rightards are too funny ... here's the interview ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngwvHYqYGS0]Tamera Mowry Responds to Critics of Her Interracial Marriage - Oprah: Where Are They Now? - OWN - YouTube[/ame]

... at no point does she identify who the assholes are who are attacking her. And here you are, posting nonsense from a rightwing site claiming the attacks are coming from the left.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Q.E.D. You thus concede the argument, except you're too utterly lacking in integrity to admit you were wrong. Or as most of us call it, "Thursday".

And there goes the typical lefty denial of reality. Too dishonest and too afraid of shattering their illusions about themselves.

How do you know these anonymous people are left?

How interesting that there's no mention whatsoever of lefties or liberals in the article. And that it's Oprah, a liberal, who is sympathizing.

:cuckoo:

Yeah, because Patriotic Americans and Conservatives who are members of the Party that Freed Black People from dimocrap scum routinely attack FNC reporters and their wives.

Go to the Bank, withdraw ALL your money and buy a fucking clue.

What a dumbfuck you are..

Larry Elder: Tamera Mowry-Housley ?not alone?; Sick lib bigotry flashbacks | Twitchy
:eusa_doh:

It was the north who freed the slaves and the south who tried to divide this nation just to keep their slaves. The northern states were Republican then but mostly Liberal. The southern states were Democrat then but mostly Conservative.

How do you know these anonymous people are left? especially with Fox's record of false stories.

Tamera Mowry Painfully Discovers the REAL Haters!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngwvHYqYGS0]Tamera Mowry Responds to Critics of Her Interracial Marriage - Oprah: Where Are They Now? - OWN - YouTube[/ame]

... at no point does she identify who the assholes are who are attacking her. And here you are, posting nonsense from a rightwing site claiming the attacks are coming from the left.

WTH are you posting about? Different link (altered) , different couple and leftists are trash... from your link, the Black Sphere...What is most interesting is that the hate and vitriol seems to be from that Leftist sector of society that worships at the alter of “tolerance!”

Stupid much?

And there goes the typical lefty denial of reality. Too dishonest and too afraid of shattering their illusions about themselves.

And the QED continues. Faced with no substance to back his tenuous position, the monkey starts flinging poo. That's so cute.

Denialist logic from Planet Bizarro: when you find yourself waist-deep in the big muddy, the first thing to do is fling poo, and the second thing to do is ... keep diggin'!

:dig:

I love stories like this. They show the ignorance and hatred that the left is ripe with, not just in public but here on USMB too. The level of left wing ignorance and denial is astonishing even to those of us who knew it existed.

And even more to those of us from the planet where you can't just make shit up.

"Ripe with"? :rofl: Do you mean "rife"?

I guess you can't be bothered to look at the other link where it was proven.

I guess you can't be bothered to quote where that happened. Are you gonna let the triviality that no such thing exists stand in your way? Make it up, man! Just fabricate it.
Lying gives you an... Edge.

You can't spin your ideological bedfellows out of this one, champ.

Here's the video ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ngwvHYqYGS0]Tamera Mowry Responds to Critics of Her Interracial Marriage - Oprah: Where Are They Now? - OWN - YouTube[/ame]

Kindly quote her identifying the assholes who were attacking her ...

WTH are you posting about? Different link (altered) , different couple and leftists are trash... from your link, the Black Sphere...What is most interesting is that the hate and vitriol seems to be from that Leftist sector of society that worships at the alter of “tolerance!”

Stupid much?

Rather than post from a rightwing site like blacksphere, which idiotically blames the left for the attacks even though Tamera Mowry never identifies the people who verbally attacked her -- I posted the actual interview itself, which proves she never said it was from anyone on the left.

Stupid would be listening to rightwing sources rather than from the person telling her own story.

How interesting that there's no mention whatsoever of lefties or liberals in the article. And that it's Oprah, a liberal, who is sympathizing.

:cuckoo:

Yeah, because Patriotic Americans and Conservatives who are members of the Party that Freed Black People from dimocrap scum routinely attack FNC reporters and their wives.

Go to the Bank, withdraw ALL your money and buy a fucking clue.

What a dumbfuck you are..

Larry Elder: Tamera Mowry-Housley ?not alone?; Sick lib bigotry flashbacks | Twitchy
:eusa_doh:

It was the north who freed the slaves and the south who tried to divide this nation just to keep their slaves. The northern states were Republican then but mostly Liberal. The southern states were Democrat then but mostly Conservative.

With the invention of the cotton gin.. at least after a few years... slaves were becoming a liability.

Tamera Mowry Responds to Critics of Her Interracial Marriage - Oprah: Where Are They Now? - OWN - YouTube

Stupid much?

Rather than post from a rightwing site like blacksphere, which idiotically blames the left for the attacks even though Tamera Mowry never identifies the people who verbally attacked her -- I posted the actual interview itself, which proves she never said it was from anyone on the left.

Stupid would be listening to rightwing sources rather than from the person telling her own story.

We've been noting this all day. Let's see how long they can go on with the bullshit without admitting it IS bullshit. 100 posts is within sight. 200? 500? Place yer bets.

Stupid much?

We've been noting this all day. Let's see how long they can go on with the bullshit without admitting it IS bullshit. 100 posts is within sight. 200? 500? Place yer bets.

They're fucking idiots. But then, that's to be expected from Conservatives. No doubt you've noticed the only ones claiming the attacks came from the left are the rightards here and the rightarded links they provided.

That's not to say the assholes who viciously attacked Tamera Mowry aren't from the left. They could be. They could be from the left, the right, and the center. Who knows? Tamera never said. There are asshole racists like that from all walks of life. But anyone claiming they are from either the left or the right is a complete imbecile.

They're fucking idiots. But then, that's to be expected from Conservatives. No doubt you've noticed the only ones claiming the attacks came from the left are the rightards here and the rightarded links they provided.

That's not to say the assholes who viciously attacked Tamera Mowry aren't from the left. They could be. They could be from the left, the right, and the center. Who knows? Tamera never said. There are asshole racists like that from all walks of life. But anyone claiming they are from either the left or the right is a complete imbecile.

They could be entirely apolitical too. But that never slows down the fabricators bent on squeezing mileage out of racism, shootings, World War Freaking Two or any number of histories always subject to revisions.

Says a lot about the values of cretins who live on lies.

Last edited:

Tamera Mowry Responds to Critics of Her Interracial Marriage - Oprah: Where Are They Now? - OWN - YouTube

Stupid much?

You're right,I messed up who linked what. My stupid :)

Those racists at Black Sphere are just too much. Amiright?

And the QED continues. Faced with no substance to back his tenuous position, the monkey starts flinging poo. That's so cute.

Denialist logic from Planet Bizarro: when you find yourself waist-deep in the big muddy, the first thing to do is fling poo, and the second thing to do is ... keep diggin'!

So, is this all there is to the show? ZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Dunno, you tell us. You're apparently the only one left willing to ride the bullshit bus.
Kinda tells you something when even a cretin like Edgetho has bailed out, and you haven't.

Well ... no ... there's also this video ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ngwvHYqYGS0]Tamera Mowry Responds to Critics of Her Interracial Marriage - Oprah: Where Are They Now? - OWN - YouTube[/ame]

... and you quoting where Tamera Mowry claims the people verbally assaulting her for marrying a white man are on the left.

... so the "show" is only "over" if you can't do that. And so far ........... :eusa_whistle:

The bigotry of the left is staggering in its monstrosity...

Fox News Reporter Responds to 'Bigoted' Slurs about His Interracial Marriage | National Review Online

Adam Housley, a Fox News correspondent out of Los Angeles, lashed out at people who have maded racially insensitive remarks toward him and his wife, calling their comments and views “pathetic.” Housley, who is white, is married to actress Tamera Mowry, who is black.

On Monday, Mowry told Oprah Winfrey that she has received “hurtful” remarks about her marriage to Housley, including people calling her a “white man’s whore.” “People choose to look past love and spew hate,” she said. Mowry added that her twin sister Tia has been called a “true black woman” because she married a black man.

When asked about the verbal attacks on his wife, Housley said that the targeting slurs ”is beyond sad.”

“The problem isn’t pigmentation . . . the problem is backwards, bigoted thought from people who should know better,” he told TVNewser.

Mowry and Housley married in 2011, and welcomed a son a year later.

There's nothing in the link even hinting the hate came from the left. Sounds more like red neck cracker nonsense to me. And unless you can back up your bullshit you've lied as well as slandered a wholly innocent group.

Forum List

Back