Fox Settlement Is Inside Job....Fox Is Part Of The Deep State...Court Case Is Just An Attempt To Make Biden WH Legit

Dominion cannot prove anything because they did steal the election.
Just using emails to prove that Fox is lying isn't proof enough.
They have to be able to show that Fox was lying by showing the court the election results, and nobody is about to do that, because nobody is going to do a complete audit of the election results.
There's no way that Fox is going to make Dominion prove their case in court, so the whole affair is a hoax.
The number they arrived at is bullshit as well because Fox will never be forced to pay it.
:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

I don't even think most right-wingers believe the bullshit they spew.....it is just that, for right-wingers -- it is a cardinal sin to ever admit they were wrong and a liberal was right...so they will lie until the end, no matter how ridiculous the lies.
Interesting coming from the side that can’t define a woman.

Interesting coming from the side that can’t define a woman.
I think a woman is a person who was born with a vagina......

However, if some guy wants to dress as a woman and want others to refer to them as a woman.....no sweat off my back......I have far more important things to worry about -- I won't be voting for any laws to criminalize them

Republicans have been obsessed with trannies since they took control of the House...how has that lowered inflation?

I think a woman is a person who was born with a vagina......

However, if some guy wants to dress as a woman and want others to refer to them as a woman.....no sweat off my back......I have far more important things to worry about -- I won't be voting for any laws to criminalize them

Republicans have been obsessed with trannies since they took control of the House...how has that lowered inflation?

Trans makes their base mindless automatons that think about nothing else. If you use this forum as a guide.

I don't care who calls themselves what. I will call you she if you want to be, if I think of it, if you like like one gender and I call you the wrong one by mistake, I still don't care. I would not try to offend anyone intentionally, but I certainly don't feel bad if I get it wrong.

Trans makes their base mindless automatons that think about nothing else. If you use this forum as a guide.

I don't care who calls themselves what. I will call you she if you want to be, if I think of it, if you like like one gender and I call you the wrong one by mistake, I still don't care. I would not try to offend anyone intentionally, but I certainly don't feel bad if I get it wrong.
In all of my years, I still have not personally met a tranny.....as I am sure many right-wingers have not......

In fact, where I am from....if someone talked about trannies as much as right-wingers do, we would think they wanna fuck a tranny....

In all of my years, I still have not personally met a tranny.....as I am sure many right-wingers have not......

In fact, where I am from....if someone talked about trannies as much as right-wingers do, we would think they wanna fuck a tranny....
That is my theory. Between the trans and the pedophiles I think they have problems.

From what I understand he's paying-up......We all pay for dem lies/deceptions....You know like the "climate change" hoax.
He is paying up because someone took him up on his offer and proved he was full of shit...

Keeping his mouth shut would have been financially beneficial to him...but......conservatives...

Yes, Dominion is sharing the discovery evidence with Smartmatic.
Hmm. I don't know where you heard that but it would open Dominion up to a big lawsuit unless Smartmatic was a co-plaintiff in the suit.

Evidence from discovery is not part of the public record until it is entered as an exhibit in the case. If there is confidential information contained, that gets redacted from the public record. The parties see the unredacted version, but the public does not.

When a plaintiff files a request for production, the defendant has the right to file an objection. The request may be overly broad, or not relevant to the complaint, whatever. A "show cause" hearing is scheduled, the parties argue their positions, and the court makes a decision.

If the plaintiff prevails, the defendant might still not produce- in which case the plaintiff has to file a motion to compel, another hearing is set, etc.

If the defendant still does not produce, he will be in contempt.

The evidence in discovery has to be held confidential until such a time as it is entered into the public record- Dominion cannot just share the information with anyone they choose.

Smartmatic has to file their own requests for production and go through their own process.

It's just another scam. Fox is in just as deep as CNN and MSNBC.

We know they're lying. Have known it for over 4 years.

But their court settlement proves something totally different from what you might think.

That the whole case was a Deep State orchestration....but the left thinks this vindicates the steal.

It doesn't.

Liar says what?

It's just another scam. Fox is in just as deep as CNN and MSNBC.

We know they're lying. Have known it for over 4 years.

But their court settlement proves something totally different from what you might think.

That the whole case was a Deep State orchestration....but the left thinks this vindicates the steal.

It doesn't.

You are right on all counts. Unfortunately, most people are just too fucking stupid to think critically about the world. If it's on muh tee vee, it must be true. This is just one of the many reasons democracy is unworkable except in very small, homogenous communities.

Vote harder, white man.

Hmm. I don't know where you heard that but it would open Dominion up to a big lawsuit unless Smartmatic was a co-plaintiff in the suit.

Evidence from discovery is not part of the public record until it is entered as an exhibit in the case. If there is confidential information contained, that gets redacted from the public record. The parties see the unredacted version, but the public does not.

When a plaintiff files a request for production, the defendant has the right to file an objection. The request may be overly broad, or not relevant to the complaint, whatever. A "show cause" hearing is scheduled, the parties argue their positions, and the court makes a decision.

If the plaintiff prevails, the defendant might still not produce- in which case the plaintiff has to file a motion to compel, another hearing is set, etc.

The evidence in discovery has to be held confidential until such a time as it is entered into the public record- Dominion cannot just share the information with anyone they choose.

Smartmatic has to file their own requests for production and go through their own process.

And after all that, politics weighs heavier in the balance than justice.

He is paying up because someone took him up on his offer and proved he was full of shit...

Keeping his mouth shut would have been financially beneficial to him...but......conservatives...
Nope. It's a ruse. They've already fired Dan Bongino and are talking about getting rid of Sean Hannity, Judge Jenninne, and Maria Bartiromo.
By the time they get done there won't be a single conservative left at Fox.

Biden's victory was legitimate. Move the fuck on....or have your party and its ideology relegated to the ash heap of history.
The Twitter files reveal that Big Tech and the Dems were colluding in censorship. Two days before the election, they completely blocked the NYPost story on Hunter's laptop. That right there shows the election wasn't a fair one.

Moreover, the raw data show the massive overnight jump in Biden votes came from a few key counties in a few key states. In particular, from majority black counties in which, remarkably, Biden drew a much higher turnout than Barak Obama had. In majority black counties. Completely implausible. Worse, in neighboring counties, the black turnout was as anemic as it was among blacks nationwide. In other words, blatant fraud.

The only response the cabal has to that is muh judges dismissed every case. Well, Americans may not yet realize that our court system is nearly as corrupt as it was under the Bolsheviks in the Soviet Union, so the argument carries weight with the sheep. But that doesn't mean the election wasn't stolen. It was. And any intellectually honest person knows it. Anyway, our democracy was already ruined by the Khazar neo-Bolsheviks who control our press, social media, courts, universities, Hollywood, and financial system. They are the poison that the earth will need, finally, to expel.

Not true at all.

Nope. It's a ruse. They've already fired Dan Bongino and are talking about getting rid of Sean Hannity, Judge Jenninne, and Maria Bartiromo.
By the time they get done there won't be a single conservative left at Fox.
Put on the dress too if you gonna be that big of a bitch about this....relax diva

Fox News will continue feeding you the lies you crave like they have always been...that has been their business model ever since Roger Ailes told Richard Nixon about his new idea.....

"In 1970, political consultant Roger Ailes and other Nixon aides came up with a plan to create a new TV network that would circumvent existing media and provide "pro-administration" coverage to millions."

You better believe he is concerned. Fox settling has set the table. Fox isn't done settling over their lies either but there are many others facing the same outcome.
When is the NYT and WP going to be held accountable for three years of lies about Russia? And cooperating with government censorship. Let me know when that happens.

Forum List

Back