Fox spent all day lying about Come then took 10 seconds to correct the record

On behalf of Fox's sponsors, I want to thank you for watching all day.

But you shouldn't sit so close to the screen.

Fox News lied all day about Comey leaking classified info - then spent 10 seconds correcting it - AMERICAblog News

Watch the video. They had several interviews including the bottomless well of bullshit known as Kelly Ann Conway all day. Only to take 10 seconds the next day to unring the bell and then throw it to the hot anchor chick immediately after.

Isnt corrections the crux of the "fake news" mantra? Lmao!!!
Fat chance you were watching Fox all day. LMAO!

Hannity broadcast an entire report about Seth Rich, complete with a fake PI named Wheeler who said he was hired by the Rich Family.

Wheeler admitted he never talked to the DC police about Rich's computer, and that he hadn't been hired by the Rich Family, that Sean Hannity hired him. Fox retracted the story but Hannity is still employed by Fox.

CNN fired the 3 reporters who didn't check their source.

And yet according to Trump, Fox is real news, and CNN is fake.

Hannity broadcast an entire report about Seth Rich, complete with a fake PI named Wheeler who said he was hired by the Rich Family.

Wheeler admitted he never talked to the DC police about Rich's computer, and that he hadn't been hired by the Rich Family, that Sean Hannity hired him. Fox retracted the story but Hannity is still employed by Fox.

CNN fired the 3 reporters who didn't check their source.

And yet according to Trump, Fox is real news, and CNN is fake.
Just Googled and you are incorrect as Trump never said Fox is real news.

Fox News lied all day about Comey leaking classified info - then spent 10 seconds correcting it - AMERICAblog News

Watch the video. They had several interviews including the bottomless well of bullshit known as Kelly Ann Conway all day. Only to take 10 seconds the next day to unring the bell and then throw it to the hot anchor chick immediately after.

Fat chance you were watching Fox all day. LMAO!

Yeah I did, and I recorded and edited the video and own the website. Ya caught me red handed Sherlock!

What did you do all day?

Here's what I didn't do, I didn't lie on TV all day and had you believing it. Here's your next post:

Whi said I believe them? *insert something about democrats or an insult like we hang out to throw off the trail of stench*

Don't you love how the anti FOX crowd can tell what was on there all day?

Are you denying the video or not? Remember, no denial is an admission. Annnnd go!
I didn't do any such thing I just pointed out how the people who bitch about FOX all the time always seem to know whats happening on it. You should really work on your reading comprehension skills.

Are you denying the video or not? Remember, no denial is an admission. Annnnd go!
I didn't do any such thing I just pointed out how the people who bitch about FOX all the time always seem to know whats happening on it. You should really work on your reading comprehension skills.

Exactly, no denial is an admission. Your concession is duely noted.

Exactly, no denial is an admission. Your concession is duely noted.
Your idiocy is showing.
19958879_10208100424942962_143466023485808442_n.jpg

Memes doesnt replace honesty. And you honestly are not denying the video. *shrug*

Memes doesnt replace honesty. And you honestly are not denying the video. *shrug*
I'm being totally honest about your idiocy and stupidity and unlike you I didn't try and hide my response by not replying directly to you. Thats what you do when you know your wrong but can't admit it I have enjoyed making a fool of you and I bid you good night.

What did you do all day?

Here's what I didn't do, I didn't lie on TV all day and had you believing it. Here's your next post:

Whi said I believe them? *insert something about democrats or an insult like we hang out to throw off the trail of stench*

You spent all day watching Fox and helping ratings.

I'm being totally honest about your idiocy and stupidity and unlike you I didn't try and hide my response by not replying directly to you. Thats what you do when you know your wrong but can't admit it I have enjoyed making a fool of you and I bid you good night.

You just keep proving me right. Lashing out at me doesn't cover it up poor child

Forum List

Back