Fox

It sounds like you don't want to admit that FOXnation has anything to do with FOX.

FOXnews.com had the story posted at least by about 5 PM and the resignation was not announced until a little before 9 PM, so it was posted at least around the time she resigned and about 4 hours before it was announced.
proof of this?
everything i've seen says it was announced earlier than that by about 4 hours

and as far as foxnation goes, you have yet to prove that a fox news employee made the post and that it wasnt a news crawler chronjob
First of all, I notice you give no proof of anything you say.
FOX first announced the resignation near the end of the O'Rilley show with a news alert in the crawl at the bottom of the screen. At the time the show was taped there was no announcement as O'Rilley was calling for her to resign immediately.
When HanNITWITy opened his show he said "IT WAS JUST ANNOUNCED" that Sharrod had resigned.
ok, so you have no proof

proof of this?
everything i've seen says it was announced earlier than that by about 4 hours

and as far as foxnation goes, you have yet to prove that a fox news employee made the post and that it wasnt a news crawler chronjob
FOX first announced the resignation near the end of the O'Rilley show with a news alert in the crawl at the bottom of the screen. At the time the show was taped there was no announcement as O'Rilley was calling for her to resign immediately.
When HanNITWITy opened his show he said "IT WAS JUST ANNOUNCED" that Sharrod had resigned.
ok, so you have no proof
And yet it is still more proof than you.

ok, so you have no proof
And yet it is still more proof than you.
no, if anything it is equal

no, if anything it is equal
So why are you entitled to MORE?
because it was YOU making the claim
back it up
You made the claim that the posts on FOXnation were automated. Back it up.

Here is the reality check segment near the end of his program and pay attention to the news alert at the bottom that said "MOMENTS AGO" etc. BTW, Bigotbart's site Big Government did NOT have the full transcript posted. So much for "reality" on the FOX Gossip Channel.

Your turn for proof.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsZEKZSB3JI&feature=related]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: "Reality Check" - 07/19/10[/ame]

So why are you entitled to MORE?
back it up

Here is the reality check segment near the end of his program and pay attention to the news alert at the bottom that said "MOMENTS AGO" etc. BTW, Bigotbart's site Big Government did NOT have the full transcript posted. So much for "reality" on the FOX Gossip Channel.

Your turn for proof.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsZEKZSB3JI&feature=related]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: "Reality Check" - 07/19/10[/ame]
first off, i never made the claim that is WAS auto, i said that if looks like it is

and, can you prove that it was at the time it was LIVE aired that that was added or was it added during the recording phase?
and even still, that would be before 9 pm
and since we KNOW it was announce shortly after the foxnews.com post that was shown to be around 5 pm, it couldn't have been after 9

back it up

Your turn for proof.

first off, i never made the claim that is WAS auto, i said that if looks like it is

and, can you prove that it was at the time it was LIVE aired that that was added or was it added during the recording phase?
and since we KNOW it was announce shortly after the foxnews.com post that was shown to be around 5 pm, it couldn't have been after 9

How much FOX do you watch? Why are you always defending them? They make mistakes.

No problem.

Well I do watch FOX. It is the only place you can get news that's isn't leftward leaning bias.

O'Reilly | FoxNews.com

Which is why FOX is so Dominate now. They are literally handing the Other cable and Network news shows, their asses in ratings. Because they are the only alternative to a Media Saturated with Liberal Slanted stories.

Lmao..Better ratings automatically equal the truth?
Dumbass. Just because you have a following that can't think without their daily dose of Lonsome Road, doesn't make you a truthful news organization..Just sayin'

Last edited:

Your turn for proof.

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: "Reality Check" - 07/19/10

How much FOX do you watch? Why are you always defending them? They make mistakes.

No problem.
not as much as some libs do it seems
and yes, they DO make mistakes, a lot of them
like every other 24/7 news channels
but it seems only the FNC mistakes mean anything

Well I do watch FOX. It is the only place you can get news that's isn't leftward leaning bias.

O'Reilly | FoxNews.com

Which is why FOX is so Dominate now. They are literally handing the Other cable and Network news shows, their asses in ratings. Because they are the only alternative to a Media Saturated with Liberal Slanted stories.

Lmao..Better ratings automatically equal the truth?
Dumbass. Just because you have a following that can't think without their daily dose of Lonsome Road, doesn't make you a truthful news organization..Just sayin'

Fox is just as truthful as any other news organization, but it does lean to the right. Most of the others lean to the left, but your not honest enough to acknowlege that.

back it up

Your turn for proof.

Well, at least you admit you made up the auto posting bit to absolve FOX of any responsibility for having it posted before noon on FOXnation.

Why would O'Rilley was ask for her immediate resignation if it was announced as he was taping? And if the crawl at the bottom was not live and it was announced around 5 PM, why were there no crawls during Beck's show announcing it, and why did they wait till the end of O'Rilley's show to post it? Why not the beginning or middle on his show? Your pontification defies logic.

Now prove it was announced around 5 PM.

Your turn for proof.

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: "Reality Check" - 07/19/10

Well, at least you admit you made up the auto posting bit to absolve FOX of any responsibility for having it posted before noon on FOXnation.

Why would O'Rilley was ask for her immediate resignation if it was announced as he was taping? And if the crawl at the bottom was not live and it was announced around 5 PM, why were there no crawls during Beck's show announcing it, and why did they wait till the end of O'Rilley's show to post it? Why not the beginning or middle on his show? Your pontification defies logic.

i didnt "make" anything up
i dont know how the posts on foxnation are created, YOU are the one that claimed a fox news employee did them
yet i havent seen you post a single bit of proof to back that up
but since that site seems to post stuff from various sources it LOOKS like it uses a news crawler program to get them

now, if you have any actual proof of how they are created, please do post it

i dont know how the posts on foxnation are created, YOU are the one that claimed a fox news employee did them
but since that site seems to post stuff from various sources it LOOKS like it uses a news crawler program to get them

First of all, conspicuous in it's absence is any proof that it was announced around 5 PM as YOU claimed.

And again your "logic" for a crawler is moronic. Apparently you think humans are incapable of posting stuff from various sources. :cuckoo: You need a better rationalization than that before you can demand proof from me.

First of all, conspicuous in it's absence is any proof that it was announced around 5 PM as YOU claimed.

And again your "logic" for a crawler is moronic. Apparently you think humans are incapable of posting stuff from various sources. :cuckoo: You need a better rationalization than that before you can demand proof from me.
no, i'm still waiting on your proof that a fox news employee made those posts
'

Why are you so fond of FOX divecon? You defend them continuously. Are you that forgiving of other news networks?

Funny how people are so intent on blaming Fox that they totally disregard the fact that Sherrod reported the tape to her superiors 5 days before it hit either Fox's blog or broadcast. :lol:

Breitbart and FOX intentions were to inflame racism in a tit for tat retaliation to the NAACP.

FOX?

washingtonpost.com

...But for all the chatter -- some of it from Sherrod herself -- that she was done in by Fox News, the network didn't touch the story until her forced resignation was made public Monday evening, with the exception of brief comments by O'Reilly. After a news meeting Monday afternoon, an e-mail directive was sent to the news staff in which Fox Senior Vice President Michael Clemente said: "Let's take our time and get the facts straight on this story. Can we get confirmation and comments from Sherrod before going on-air. Let's make sure we do this right."

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/26/b...tml?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rss&pagewanted=print

...Swift Boat, the shorthand for the coordinated attack on John Kerry in his 2004 presidential bid, looks like a slow boat indeed compared with the speeding bullet that took out Ms. Sherrod. After the video was published last Monday by Mr. Breitbart on the Web, she was asked to resign before the cable news channels had broadcast a word about the tape. It was a coup for what Mr. Breitbart calls the “undermedia.”...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/26/business/media/26race.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

...Michael Clemente, the senior vice president for Fox News, said in a statement on Sunday, “As we said this past week, some people, such as the failed candidate Dean, reflexively blame Fox for almost anything.”

Fox’s newscasts did not cover the edited Sherrod video last Monday, nor did Mr. Beck, but the opinion host Bill O’Reilly did call on her to resign.

She resigned between the time Mr. O’Reilly taped his show and when that show was broadcast.

Monday
11:18 a.m.*: Breitbart posts Sherrod video, calls her "racist," claims "Context is everything."

Fox News amplifies Breitbart's deceptively edited video

12:13 p.m.: Hoft runs with Breitbart video.

12:55 p.m.: HotAir's Morrissey: "Breitbart hits NAACP with promised video of racism."

1:40 p.m. (approximately): Fox Nation accuses Sherrod of "discrimination caught on tape" before she resigned.

1:49 p.m.: Ace of Spades picks up Sherrod story, calls it an example of "your government, working for you."

3:31 p.m.: Elizabeth Scalia of the blog The Anchoress raises questions about the editing of Breitbart's video.

4:01 p.m. Ace of Spades reports that CBS' NYC affiliate picked up Sherrod story, declares, "Breitbart gets results."

4:28 p.m. (approximately): Sherrod story hits Drudge.

4:50 p.m.: Breitbart tweets to Media Matters: "Tomorrow's gonna be a long day."

7:51 p.m.*: Big Government links to a FoxNews.com article reporting that Sherrod had resigned and USDA repudiated her remarks.

8:21 p.m.: Allahpundit questions the video's editing, but says he will "assume Breitbart's edit is fair to the spirit of her remarks."

8:50 p.m.: O'Reilly airs Breitbart's Sherrod video

9:04 p.m.: "Fox News Alert": Hannity reports that Sherrod has resigned and discusses the inciident with Gingrich.
Alvin McEwen: Timeline of Sherrod Debacle Reveals Disturbing Coordination Between Fox News and Bloggers

Forum List

Back