Foxnews Poll Stunner

The lack of support for Trump as a person is more compelling. They probe statements about the candidates. And this is in a Fox poll. The Rasmussen and Los Angeles Times panels tend to oversample Trump voters. Los Angeles Times poll put their findings on the front page, just this week. Trump voters tend to be mistrustful of elections, have not previously voted, and are less likely to vote this November if they think the outcome is rigged.

Below, Trump is shown essentially, even worse, to be disconnected from the concept of U. S. President entirely--tending to support the "rigged" concept. People so far seem more likely to reject the concept of a President Trump. The concept of "Donald Trump" does not fit the concept, "President of the United States."

Trump

"Cares about people like me."
Trump, Yes it does describe 37% Clinton, Yes it does describe 47%

"Is a strong leader."
Trump 51%, Clinton, 51%

"Is a reliable leader"
Trump 38%, Clinton 45%

"Intelligent"
Trump 57%, Clinton 78%

Clinton gets along better, is more reliable, and as for super-smart, Trump not even.

The Republican Primary Debates seem to have created a sense of belief, all about them, as it turns out.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Who was that mascale, anyway? "He's the Lo-o-o-ne White Man! Tune in and see if he's dead yet(?)!")
"Intelligent"
Trump 57%, Clinton 78%

LOL

77% of Americans disagree with Trump on the deportation/path to legalization/citizenship issue.

Katy bar the door!

Fox News Poll Aug. 31, 2016

Question 16.

No wonder Hispanics in the Trump camp are fleeing today.
That was a quick poll! I guess they were ready to roll at Sammy's Bar n Grill.

The content of your post says much about your powers of reasoning. None of it good.

You believe Fox. What does that say about YOUR deductive reasoning? :)

correction

he believes in fox news when it suits his needs

--LOL
No. What the OP is suggesting is the even Fox News, which generally does not side with the left way of thinking, has to concede that Trump does not do well in a poll with those questions. Even Fox News has a low degree of faith in Trump. Not using Fox when it suits us, but pointing out even they are not strong endorcers of Trump.

77% of Americans disagree with Trump on the deportation/path to legalization/citizenship issue.

Katy bar the door!

Fox News Poll Aug. 31, 2016

Question 16.

No wonder Hispanics in the Trump camp are fleeing today.

The content of your post says much about your powers of reasoning. None of it good.

correction

--LOL
No. What the OP is suggesting is the even Fox News, which generally does not side with the left way of thinking, has to concede that Trump does not do well in a poll with those questions. Even Fox News has a low degree of faith in Trump. Not using Fox when it suits us, but pointing out even they are not strong endorcers of Trump.

fox news has shifted quite re markedly to the left over time

but that is not the issue

i just find it amusing folks like that

all of sudden agree with fox

when it "helps" their position

personally i dont watch any of it

correction

--LOL

As I said, it is not a mtter of suddenly agreeing with Fox when it suits you but of pointing out that even Fox has to concede weakness in a GOP candidate when they usually champion them and find no fault in them. .

correction

--LOL

Fox did not shift left.
Fox is critical of Trump!

So are most right wingers, including some Trump supporters!

But FOX News according to the left is biased and a propaganda arm of the Republican party so that can't be right.

State for the record your opinion of the reliability of the Foxnews polls.
State for the record yours. I don't consider FOX polls any more or less reliable than any others and I take there polls as I do all polls with a degree of skepticism.

Last edited:
"Foxnews Poll Stunner"

The majority of Americans are people of good faith, and reject Trump’s bigotry and hate.

Jones...
What is exactly Trump's bigotry? Please give me exact examples of his bigotry.
What is exactly Trump's "hate"? Again what are the specific examples where we have Trump hating.

For example I bet you still haven't answered the simple question I put to you and that is:
Is Trump "Anti-immigrant"?
Why can't you answer that simple question?

Since Jones doesn't want to answer the question... Is Trump "anti-immigrant" here is what 92% of Americans think about
"ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION"!

In total, 77% of respondents believe illegal immigration is either a “very serious” or “somewhat serious” problem. Including the 15% who responded illegal immigration is a “minor problem,” 92% of Americans view illegal immigration as a problem.
Survey: 92% Call Illegal Immigration a 'Problem,' 77% Say It's 'Serious'

I am going to shout because the VAST majority of you that believe Trump is anti-immigrant can't seem to get it through your heads!

Trump like millions like me is "anti-illegal immigrants"!
Do you understand the difference that adjective "anti" means?

Trump like millions like me have "legal immigrant" family
members and
when you idiots insult Trump and others like me as being
"anti-immigrant" you are so f....king DUMB!
Trump's married to a "LEGAL immigrant"!
I have "LEGAL IMMIGRANTS" as relatives! So folks when you
declare Trump and millions of people like me "anti-immigrant" you are so WRONG!

Just 16% of Likely U.S. Voters think the U.S. government is too aggressive in deporting those who are in the country illegally.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 62% believe the government is not aggressive enough in deporting these illegal immigrants,
up from 52% a year ago and 56% in November. Fifteen percent (15%) feel the current number of deportations is about right.

Further, a majority of Americans do not believe children brought to the United States illegally by their parents should be able to stay and
want welfare benefits for illegal immigrants cut off.
- Poll: Americans Want More Aggressive Deportation of Illegal Immigrants

But FOX News according to the left is biased and a propaganda arm of the Republican party so that can't be right.

State for the record yours.

So if the Foxnews polls are biased to the right,

then the actual percentage of Americans who disagree with Trump on immigration is HIGHER than 77%?

LOL, okay....

then the actual percentage of Americans who disagree with Trump on immigration is HIGHER than 77%?

LOL, okay....
Still waiting for you to state for the record how reliable FOX polls are I have gone back and edited my response to do so.

LOL, okay....
Still waiting for you to state for the record how reliable FOX polls are I have gone back and edited my response to do so.

Foxnews final poll in 2004 had Kerry winning by two so I guess Foxnews has liberal bias.

LOL, okay....

Foxnews final poll in 2004 had Kerry winning by two so I guess Foxnews has liberal bias.
Still not answering for the record how reliable you consider FOX polls. I will take that to mean you consider them reliable when you like the result and unreliable when you don't so long.

how does clintong get to 51% in strong leader?

what has she ever led?
she led Monica to Bills desk?
that was something she allowed

time and time again, she allowed and enable a serial sexual predator to fuck someone else.

not that I blame bill for cheating on hillary, the more I learn about her the more shocked I am that he never left her.

LOL, okay....

Still not answering for the record how reliable you consider FOX polls. I will take that to mean you consider them reliable when you like the result and unreliable when you don't so long.

Why are YOU objecting to this poll?

Would you prefer the CBS poll from July which found that 72% of those polled believed that undocumented immigrants already here should be allowed to stay?

Poll: Trump and Clinton voters on immigration, economy, trade

correction

--LOL

As I said, it is not a mtter of suddenly agreeing with Fox when it suits you but of pointing out that even Fox has to concede weakness in a GOP candidate when they usually champion them and find no fault in them. .

well according to many on the left

fox news is always in the wrong

until it agrees with their side on an issue

like i said i find it funny

correction

--LOL

well according to many on the left

fox news is always in the wrong

until it agrees with their side on an issue

like i said i find it funny

Everyone who disagrees with me is wrong.

Forum List

Back