Foxnews traumatized by Election Outcome

Why would the Russians prefer Trump who they could not control over Hillary who they had tons of material to use to blackmail her into doing what they wanted?

Trump contradicts his son's emails, suggests Russia preferred Hillary ...

of course Russia preferred Hillary, they owned her, they could control her, they could blackmail her. Thanks for making my point

way to go gnat, you still know how to click the smiley face. Wow, the teachers union should be proud.

With all that control, how's that banning all abortion working out for you?

no one wants to ban ALL abortion. What sane people want to ban is abortion (murder of an unborn human) as a form of birth control.

Do you know who most of the abortion victims are? any idea? Black children. Margaret Sanger (founder of planned parenthood) must be happy, her idea or ridding humanity of blacks (who she called human weeds) is coming true.
figured people like you would be happy with less blacks around ,,,,,,voting dem

^^^^stupid comment. Some of my best friends are black. Some vote dem, some vote GOP. I don't care how they vote. All of them are opposed to abortion as birth control and none of them supports planned parenthood.

Sorry dude, but not all blacks fit into the dem mold. Many actually think for themselves.
How big a % did blacks give their vote for Hill?? 92%% 90?? and not all rednecks vote republican

yeah, and she still lost. what does that tell you?

It tells us that you're lying again.

Why would the Russians prefer Trump who they could not control over Hillary who they had tons of material to use to blackmail her into doing what they wanted?

Trump contradicts his son's emails, suggests Russia preferred Hillary ...

of course Russia preferred Hillary, they owned her, they could control her, they could blackmail her. Thanks for making my point

way to go gnat, you still know how to click the smiley face. Wow, the teachers union should be proud.

great great, gnat. Learning by repetition is good.

no one wants to ban ALL abortion. What sane people want to ban is abortion (murder of an unborn human) as a form of birth control.

Do you know who most of the abortion victims are? any idea? Black children. Margaret Sanger (founder of planned parenthood) must be happy, her idea or ridding humanity of blacks (who she called human weeds) is coming true.
figured people like you would be happy with less blacks around ,,,,,,voting dem

^^^^stupid comment. Some of my best friends are black. Some vote dem, some vote GOP. I don't care how they vote. All of them are opposed to abortion as birth control and none of them supports planned parenthood.

Sorry dude, but not all blacks fit into the dem mold. Many actually think for themselves.
How big a % did blacks give their vote for Hill?? 92%% 90?? and not all rednecks vote republican

yeah, and she still lost. what does that tell you?

It tells us that you're lying again.

306 EC votes says I am telling the truth. Hilary lost. Trump won. No amount of bullshit will change that.

Forum List

Back