Foxnews traumatized by Election Outcome

Election Rattles Congressional Republicans, and Their Agenda, While Buoying Democrats

WASHINGTON — Congressional Republicans are in a bit of a bind.

Strong dissatisfaction with President Trump and the Republican-led Congress, as reflected in stunning election losses around the country on Tuesday, is certain to intensify the already-fevered push for a tax overhaul to prove that the party controlling Washington can finally get something done.

But passage of the proposal, which would drastically shrink the state and local tax deduction, would simultaneously put at grave risk the seats of Republicans in higher-tax states such as California, New York and New Jersey — the very lawmakers essential to maintaining the Republican hold on Congress.

“Tax cuts sound great, but tax cuts for the rest of the country while my constituents are getting a tax increase is a loser and it is wrong,” said Representative Peter King, Republican of New York.

He said the middle-class and blue-collar voters in his Long Island district who supported Mr. Trump last year now felt betrayed at the prospect of losing deductions that many of them rely on to hold their federal taxes down in a region with stiff local property and income taxes.

fake news, keep it up. those are the same people that told you Hillary had a 97% chance of winning.

remind us again, which candidate was it who had more Americans cast their vote for them than any other candidate in both the primaries and the general? the trump presidency is an anomaly conjured by a perfect storm of fake news and rabid idiots. :itsok:

Hillary popular vote win came almost exclusively from California. If California’s vote totals were entirely removed from the equation then Hillary Clinton would lose her popular vote lead.

Is meeting with Russians illegal? Why did Bubba Clinton meet with Putin just before the uranium deal?

Hold up!

Page first said he never flew to Russia. Then he said he flew to Russia, but not on behalf of the campaign. Then he said he flew to Russia on behalf of the campaign, but without the campaign's knowledge. Then he said he flew to Russia on behalf of the campaign with the campaign's knowledge, but didn't meet with anyone there (!). Then he said he flew to Russia on behalf of the campaign with the campaign's knowledge, but only met with the Deputy PM "for ten seconds".

So Page changed his story at least four times. Why would he do that?

I don't know, put him on the stand and ask him under oath. Then do the same thing with everyone connected with the Hillary campaign. We are entitled to the truth, right?

Is meeting with Russians illegal? Why did Bubba Clinton meet with Putin just before the uranium deal?

So you guys have gone from flat-out denials the Trump campaign had any contact with Russia, to a position of contact with Russia isn't wrong. So that's a pretty massive change there. You went from outright denial to full-on excuse. How come?

as I said, put them all on the stand under oath and get to the truth. All of them, from both campaigns, or are you afraid to put the Clinton team on the stand under oath?

Election Rattles Congressional Republicans, and Their Agenda, While Buoying Democrats

Strong dissatisfaction with President Trump and the Republican-led Congress, as reflected in stunning election losses around the country on Tuesday, is certain to intensify the already-fevered push for a tax overhaul to prove that the party controlling Washington can finally get something done.

But passage of the proposal, which would drastically shrink the state and local tax deduction, would simultaneously put at grave risk the seats of Republicans in higher-tax states such as California, New York and New Jersey — the very lawmakers essential to maintaining the Republican hold on Congress.

“Tax cuts sound great, but tax cuts for the rest of the country while my constituents are getting a tax increase is a loser and it is wrong,” said Representative Peter King, Republican of New York.

He said the middle-class and blue-collar voters in his Long Island district who supported Mr. Trump last year now felt betrayed at the prospect of losing deductions that many of them rely on to hold their federal taxes down in a region with stiff local property and income taxes.

fake news, keep it up. those are the same people that told you Hillary had a 97% chance of winning.

remind us again, which candidate was it who had more Americans cast their vote for them than any other candidate in both the primaries and the general? the trump presidency is an anomaly conjured by a perfect storm of fake news and rabid idiots. :itsok:

Hillary popular vote win came almost exclusively from California. If California’s vote totals were entirely removed from the equation then Hillary Clinton would lose her popular vote lead.

whole numbers are whole numbers...

With all that control, how's that banning all abortion working out for you?

no one wants to ban ALL abortion. What sane people want to ban is abortion (murder of an unborn human) as a form of birth control.

Do you know who most of the abortion victims are? any idea? Black children. Margaret Sanger (founder of planned parenthood) must be happy, her idea or ridding humanity of blacks (who she called human weeds) is coming true.

Come on man, you are supposed to call it 'pro choice' not abortion, you know so people don't have to feel bad about ripping the limbs off unborn babies and stabbing them in the brain in brutal mutilations.

You proclaim to be so godly and yet you back DT, figures.

Tissue?

I don't need one, tell me why are rapes and incest ok to abort???

why is someone who kills a pregnant woman charged with two counts of murder?

This is a complex issue. Society as a whole should decide and the majority opinion should prevail. Do you agree?

I just turned on Fox News for the first time in about a week. I'm not seeing any meltdown?

Oh have you watched Hannity, Clinton, Clinton, Obama, Obama, Uranium , Uranium, Emails. Talk about being stuck!! :lol:
I enjoyed Hanity when it had Combs. Felt balanced somewhat. The back and forth banter was done fairly well.
But you are correct, he's been beating the same shit over & over for awhile now. I tuned out.
I do watch Tucker on occasion.

whole numbers are whole numbers...

yes, they are, that's why the founders created the electoral college, so that Cal, NY, Tx and Fla could not decide all elections.

I just turned on Fox News for the first time in about a week. I'm not seeing any meltdown?

Oh have you watched Hannity, Clinton, Clinton, Obama, Obama, Uranium , Uranium, Emails. Talk about being stuck!! :lol:

Did you happen to listen to what he is saying, Russian collusion, but not the way CNN feeds it to you,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True but the message is stale. He needs to be more like Tucker & mix it up a bit more with interesting topics.

I enjoyed Hanity when it had Combs. Felt balanced somewhat. The back and forth banter was done fairly well.
But you are correct, he's been beating the same shit over & over for awhile now. I tuned out.

Hannity is determined to get the truth out. He does get repetitious sometimes, but that's what it takes to overcome the corruption. Are you happy with one set of laws for us and a different one for the politically elite?

Hannity is determined to get the truth out. He does get repetitious sometimes, but that's what it takes to overcome the corruption. Are you happy with one set of laws for us and a different one for the politically elite?
You know that's a stupid question.

Have another one?

Did you happen to listen to what he is saying, Russian collusion, but not the way CNN feeds it to you,

True but the message is stale. He needs to be more like Tucker & mix it up a bit more with interesting topics.

leftists are afraid to come on Hannity's show. Tucker makes them look like fools and then laughs at them. He is very good.

Have another one?

stupid? no relevant? yes.

leftists are afraid to come on Hannity's show. Tucker makes them look like fools and then laughs at them. He is very good.
I don't think it's fear. I don't think he is widely respected.

Tucker to his credit can rip a leftist argument to shreds BUT he always let's them have their say so at the end of the day I think they respect him more.

Have another one?

stupid? no relevant? yes.
It's not only stupid, it is as insulting as it is retarded. Especially considering you asked me.
I'm trying to be nice here but you'r pressing all the wrong buttons.
If you respect me that little do us both a favor and ignore my posts.

With all that control, how's that banning all abortion working out for you?

no one wants to ban ALL abortion. What sane people want to ban is abortion (murder of an unborn human) as a form of birth control.

Do you know who most of the abortion victims are? any idea? Black children. Margaret Sanger (founder of planned parenthood) must be happy, her idea or ridding humanity of blacks (who she called human weeds) is coming true.

Come on man, you are supposed to call it 'pro choice' not abortion, you know so people don't have to feel bad about ripping the limbs off unborn babies and stabbing them in the brain in brutal mutilations.

Tissue?

Your Trump rage is noted, anything else? :itsok:

Tissue?

Your Trump rage is noted, anything else? :itsok:
She asked a fair question. I am pro life yet I can't answer that question.

Forum List

Back