Fox's Ailes calls Ivanka and Melania Trump to get Donald to come back

And who isd sur
Pride Goeth Before the Fall: Ailes Calls Trump's Wife, Daughter

ROFLMAO...what's wrong Roger? Afraid your ratings are going to collapse? LMAO! Love this...
And who is surprised at Ailes? He is looking at a ratings failure. He's calling the wrong people. He should be calling the producers and outing Kelly.

Actually, Ailes failed after the first Fox Debate. He was mum about Kelly's behavior while kissing up to Trump. He should have acknowledged the unprofessional behavior of the moderators and ensured Trump it wouldn't happen again under his watch.

He didn't...And Trump won't... That's the real story.

Trump called their bluff and now Fox is shitting themselves. I told you yesterday Fox would go crawling on their knees to Trump.

Can the two assholes be merged into one big giant one? Is that really doable? What will we call it? A foumphole? A Trumoxhole? Probable just stick with big asshole.

As debate moderators Fox News should be impartial, instead they are inserting themselves into the campaign trying to influence the outcome. They have repeatedly and deliberately attempted to damage Trumps campaign using frankly the smear tactics of the left.

Trump will attend but only if Megyn Kelly stays on her knees in front him during the whole debate. lol

As debate moderators Fox News should be impartial, instead they are inserting themselves into the campaign trying to influence the outcome. They have repeatedly and deliberately attempted to damage Trumps campaign using frankly the smear tactics of the left.

just the opposite when I watched Hannity interview Trump .... sooooooooooo many softball questions I wanted to gag ... the two hair guys prolly went to the green room for a round of back patting after the cameras were turned off ..

................and Fox wonders aloud why Obama and the Democrats avoid them.

Trump is not required to be Fox's punching bag. Get lost, Ailes! No one is putting up with your bull!!!

Way to go, Trump!

Rumor is Fox went from asking $750,000 a minute for ads with Trump, to $125,000 without him........

Forum List

Back