🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox's attempt to demote Trump with "gotcha" questions and pitting candidates against him last night

Fox News had an agenda. It was clearly all about attacking Trump. And to promote its network personalities. It was much more about Fox News than it was about the Candidates.
You're right. I think it will backfire. I went on Facebook after the debate and the comments were devastating for Fox. I don't even recall a positive comment for Fox. They were claiming they'd never watch Fox again and how unfair it was to Trump and the other candidates.

Fox News made it all about Fox News. And it has worked so far. It had its highest ratings ever. But the over-the-top attacks on Trump were noted. Fox News better be very careful not to alienate the people who've always been there to support it. If it loses the core, it's all done.

But where will these zombies and drones going to go? The establishment has a monopoly. Remember, they don't know how to form a coherent thought on their own. They get home from school and work, and flick on the TV, they are propaganda junkies. They need their fix. Where are they going to turn?
CNN.

That's still a CFR globalist outlet. The folks that watch Fox had the illusion that Fox was on their side. Fox paid lip service to their issues. CNN doesn't even try.

There are certain issues that are coming to a head. Americans are getting sick of being steam rolled by the globalists. . . they have had it.

Do you think CNN is going to cover monetary policy and trade any differently? Or immigration any differently?

The fact is, we are still going to be getting killed on trade deals, we will still have our national character and culture diluted to make way for a brave new world. This is exactly what the cultural Marxists at Fox and CNN want to happen.

Fox News had an agenda. It was clearly all about attacking Trump. And to promote its network personalities. It was much more about Fox News than it was about the Candidates.
You're right. I think it will backfire. I went on Facebook after the debate and the comments were devastating for Fox. I don't even recall a positive comment for Fox. They were claiming they'd never watch Fox again and how unfair it was to Trump and the other candidates.
Bluster...they'll all be followers again today.

Not many options out there. Fox has made a living promoting itself as the Non-Liberal/Communist News Network. They've hooked millions on that concept. But clearly it's moving to the Left a bit. Trying to expand its audience i guess. But it's a dangerous gamble. If it loses the core audience, it could fade quickly. It better be careful.

Naw. . . . its not about a "left/right" paradigm. It's about a globalist paradigm. Trump wasn't a member of the establishment. He was going on about ideas and policies that weren't approved by the CFR or the Federal Reserve. He stances on trade and immigration were not orthodoxy, thus, he had to go.

Excellent observation. He isn't what the NWO Globalist Elites want. He's too much of a wildcard for em. They want someone who'll go along. Clinton and Bush are the obvious choices. Fox News is just obeying its Masters. Trump and Rand Paul too, can't be allowed to win.

Screen-Shot-2015-07-12-at-10.24.42-PM1.png

He lives!
Is that the medicine man covered with white ashes on the left?

I don't know about that one. I hate MSNBC and refuse to watch that trash despite liking Rachel Maddow show. When you begin to realize a news program is crap, you treat it like crap.

Try reading wnd.com or infowars, if you can!

What did the OP expect?

FauxNoise is about ENTERTAINMENT by their own admission in a court of law.

So they had the biggest loudmouth celebrity in the clown car and they used their own paid shills to turn it into a reality show about the GOP primary process.

FauxNoise ratings must have made Roger's wallet swell with dollars.

Because that is all that FauxNoise is about. Giving gullible extremist rightwingers their red meat diet so that they will keep on coming back for more.

:lmao:

My mind is made up! I am for a "cat fight". Carly in "16". And yes, FOX screwed up! That was a shabby attempt they introduced last night. Sand lot baseball at it's best. The entire FOX News staff needs a serious looking at, with the bimbo's taking the lead, which by the way includes Bret and Chris. They are old "news" and around the corner. Never thought I would laud Andrea Mitchell, but compared to the FOX collection of "wrinkles" and nice hair, Andrea is a bit of old, fresh air. Brit Hume needs to take his job, being a mentor, a little more seriously. There honestly is a reason, in the military, for leaders to not bar hop with the enlisted. The reason? FOX News happens! nuff said!

Fox News made it all about Fox News. And it has worked so far. It had its highest ratings ever. But the over-the-top attacks on Trump were noted. Fox News better be very careful not to alienate the people who've always been there to support it. If it loses the core, it's all done.

But where will these zombies and drones going to go? The establishment has a monopoly. Remember, they don't know how to form a coherent thought on their own. They get home from school and work, and flick on the TV, they are propaganda junkies. They need their fix. Where are they going to turn?
CNN.

That's still a CFR globalist outlet. The folks that watch Fox had the illusion that Fox was on their side. Fox paid lip service to their issues. CNN doesn't even try.

There are certain issues that are coming to a head. Americans are getting sick of being steam rolled by the globalists. . . they have had it.

Do you think CNN is going to cover monetary policy and trade any differently? Or immigration any differently?

The fact is, we are still going to be getting killed on trade deals, we will still have our national character and culture diluted to make way for a brave new world. This is exactly what the cultural Marxists at Fox and CNN want to happen.

Spot On. Thanks.

Not many options out there. Fox has made a living promoting itself as the Non-Liberal/Communist News Network. They've hooked millions on that concept. But clearly it's moving to the Left a bit. Trying to expand its audience i guess. But it's a dangerous gamble. If it loses the core audience, it could fade quickly. It better be careful.

It's moving to the left? What makes you believe so?

There are other means--too bad the owners of the Economists don't have a cable news program.

The BBC?

The Fox News Debate was about Fox News. It had nothing to do with the country and the Candidates. It was about promoting its personalities. And in the end, it wants another Big Government Globalist as much as CNN, NBC, NY Times, and the rest of the Communist/Progressive Media want. Just another sham.

This is all so dumb.

Everyone wants their party to be treated with kid gloves but expects the other side to be eviscerated.

Stop being hypocrites. Stop whining and get to the shit that matters

This is all so dumb.

Everyone wants their party to be treated with kid gloves but expects the other side to be eviscerated.

The Fox News Debate was about Fox News. It had nothing to do with the country or Candidates. It was all just shameful promotion of their on-air personalities. It is what it is.

This is all so dumb.

The Fox News Debate was about Fox News. It had nothing to do with the country or Candidates. It was all just shameful promotion of their on-air personalities. It is what it is.
Idiocy. I learned plenty about the positions & temperament of the candidates.

Difference being of course is that I focused on the candidates and wasn't looking for some safety blanket to grab if my candidate did poorly.

Was Megan Kelly a bitch? Kind of. Does it matter? Hell no.

Grow up

I am a conservative. The only thing I expected last night was to learn more about the candidates and their stance on the issues. There was hardly time for that while the dogs were attacking Trump and enticing other other want to be's to go on the attack as well.

Trump is now 34% and the closest candidate in Bush at 17%. I know very little about Cruz, Rubio and Christie. I wanted to know more...will have to wait until there is a more objective set of moderators.

As the propaganda arm of the Republican Party, Fox has an obligation to get rid of those candidates unworthy of carrying the Republican brand

My mind is made up! I am for a "cat fight". Carly in "16". And yes, FOX screwed up! That was a shabby attempt they introduced last night. Sand lot baseball at it's best. The entire FOX News staff needs a serious looking at, with the bimbo's taking the lead, which by the way includes Bret and Chris. They are old "news" and around the corner. Never thought I would laud Andrea Mitchell, but compared to the FOX collection of "wrinkles" and nice hair, Andrea is a bit of old, fresh air. Brit Hume needs to take his job, being a mentor, a little more seriously. There honestly is a reason, in the military, for leaders to not bar hop with the enlisted. The reason? FOX News happens! nuff said!

So I wasn't the only one who thought the biggest airheads on Fox were the men!:eusa_think:

The crying is hysterical. Megan Kelly was mean! Fox was mean! The commercials were mean!

News flash: The world is a cut throat place.

Had Hillary been hammered like that we'd all be dancing in the streets. But somehow King Trump is different

What did the OP expect?

FauxNoise is about ENTERTAINMENT by their own admission in a court of law.

So they had the biggest loudmouth celebrity in the clown car and they used their own paid shills to turn it into a reality show about the GOP primary process.

FauxNoise ratings must have made Roger's wallet swell with dollars.

Because that is all that FauxNoise is about. Giving gullible extremist rightwingers their red meat diet so that they will keep on coming back for more.

:lmao:
They're about entertainment in that they tell the news in a narrative that their viewers want to hear. That isn' t much different from other networks or cable news shows. Fox does play looser with facts. But, mainly their audience are people who perceive big govt taking something from them, i.e. victims. The problem Fox has is that W gave us unnecessary deficits and wars. Now, Fox wants us get behind Jeb or whomever the plutocracy wants. The Kochs may be well intentioned but thus far they haven't made a case for how they're helping. Fox is playing with fire by aligning with those with whom alienated citizens are angry.

This is all so dumb.

Idiocy. I learned plenty about the positions & temperament of the candidates.

Difference being of course is that I focused on the candidates and wasn't looking for some safety blanket to grab if my candidate did poorly.

Was Megan Kelly a bitch? Kind of. Does it matter? Hell no.

Grow up

You didn't learn anything. The debate was a sham. It was about the Fox News on-air personalities. That's all that most will remember about it. And Fox News is pretty happy about that. Highest ratings ever.

Forum List

Back