🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox's attempt to demote Trump with "gotcha" questions and pitting candidates against him last night

Fox is not happy with the size of the field

They want to get the number of candidates quickly so they can concentrate their propaganda resources on those candidates they think are capable of taking on Hillary

Maybe I am naive but I think it is up to the people to whittle down the field. I don't want this giant "OZ" behind the curtain pulling the strings.

I think people should write the advertisers to the shows of Megyn Kelly, Chris Wallace and Bret Bair's shows. Tell them you are going to organize a boycott of their products.

Most Communists/Progressives are raving about how great Fox News Moderators performed. So what does that tell ya? I'll let you decide for yourself.

Fox didn't dream up these questions on their own. Kelly had Trump on several times and they got along quite well. These questions came from someplace. Likely the RNC itself who has a vested interest in Jeb Bush.

If the republican leadership is so convinced that Jeb is their guy you can start saying President Clinton right now.

They want to get the number of candidates quickly so they can concentrate their propaganda resources on those candidates they think are capable of taking on Hillary

Maybe I am naive but I think it is up to the people to whittle down the field. I don't want this giant "OZ" behind the curtain pulling the strings.

I think people should write the advertisers to the shows of Megyn Kelly, Chris Wallace and Bret Bair's shows. Tell them you are going to organize a boycott of their products.
Do you really think any other moderators on any other network will be easier for Trump?

Trump has entered the public arena, he no longer gets to call the shots
He is accountable for everything he says and everything he has ever said

Fox didn't dream up these questions on their own. Kelly had Trump on several times and they got along quite well. These questions came from someplace. Likely the RNC itself who has a vested interest in Jeb Bush.

If the republican leadership is so convinced that Jeb is their guy you can start saying President Clinton right now.

The NWO Establishment obviously wants Clinton or Bush. It's all about maintaining the status quo. It's about getting another Big Government Globalist in there. People like Trump and Rand Paul upset the order. The Globalist Elites can't count on them to toe the line. They'll do their best to push them aside.

Do you really think any other moderators on any other network will be easier for Trump?

The time expended in belittling Trump would have been better spent on listening to other candidates and the stance on issues.

And that is fine. That is not my issue. It was the time used upon him as opposed to letting the others talk. Cruz had to wait 80 minutes before he could speak.

The time expended in belittling Trump would have been better spent on listening to other candidates and the stance on issues.
Agree
The media needs to place Trump on "ignore" and spend time on the other candidates. Right now, Trump is the only one being reported on and everything goes through Trump
But the media loves the ratings and Sideshow Trump is the biggest attraction out there

And that is fine. That is not my issue. It was the time used upon him as opposed to letting the others talk. Cruz had to wait 80 minutes before he could speak.
I think Trump is hurting Cruz the most.
Most Americans still don't know who Cruz is and Trump is playing the role that Cruz wanted to play.

I am trying to visualize Trump's diplomacy, as president. Mostly, it would appear that if any world leader disagred with him, he will have a hissy fit, bombard them with personal insults, and then threaten to sue them.

That is a stupid idea and should be well below the thought process of a conservative who ISN'T acting on emotion.

That is a stupid idea and should be well below the thought process of a conservative who ISN'T acting on emotion.
You are probably right.

Since the secret (not!) agenda of Fox to dismantle Trump didn't work but all of the press is about him. Are there any posters out there that thought another candidate came off well? I liked Carly, where everyone had a chance to talk about what they would do as president.
  1. Ted Cruz - Smart but too smoothly packaged. Didn't sound like he was talking to us...but instead like a televangelist.
  2. Rand Paul - Angry little shit.
  3. Marco Rubio - A bit nervous but made some good points. Still 10 years away from being a good president.
  4. Jeb Bush - Nothing inspirational in his message.
  5. Chris Christie - Good speaker, but I just can't shake his betrayal during the hugfest with Obama.
  6. Dr Ben Carson - Clearly the best man on the stage.....but will anyone give him a chance to be president? Nope.
  7. Donald Trump - Looked like he didn't prepare......but made some good points. Would like him to change his wording....instead of calling politicians stupid, call them corrupt. Did better than Rick Perry by far.
  8. Scott Walker - Good candidate, but didn't distinguish himself.
  9. Mike Huckabee - Good speaker, but his stand on abortion will make him unelectable.
  10. John Kasish - Sort of like Walker only older.
  11. Carly Fiorina - Can't even spell her name, but she's impressive. I think she should run for office somewhere, but why does it have to be president?
  12. The rest don't even register with me.

Since the secret (not!) agenda of Fox to dismantle Trump didn't work but all of the press is about him. Are there any posters out there that thought another candidate came off well? I liked Carly, where everyone had a chance to talk about what they would do as president.
  1. Ted Cruz - Smart but too smoothly packaged. Didn't sound like he was talking to us...but instead like a televangelist.
  3. Marco Rubio - A bit nervous but made some good points. Still 10 years away from being a good president.
  5. Chris Christie - Good speaker, but I just can't shake his betrayal during the hugfest with Obama.
  6. Dr Ben Carson - Clearly the best man on the stage.....but will anyone give him a chance to be president? Nope.
  7. Donald Trump - Looked like he didn't prepare......but made some good points. Would like him to change his wording....instead of calling politicians stupid, call them corrupt. Did better than Rick Perry by far.
  9. Mike Huckabee - Good speaker, but his stand on abortion will make him unelectable.
  11. Carly Fiorina - Can't even spell her name, but she's impressive. I think she should run for office somewhere, but why does it have to be president?
I agree with much you've said. Especially #2, lol.

Agree almost 100%

I was impressed by Rubio but think of this as more of a practice run. Let him come back in 4-8 years as an experienced elder statesman....then I think he will have a good chance

I am trying to visualize Trump's diplomacy, as president. Mostly, it would appear that if any world leader disagred with him, he will have a hissy fit, bombard them with personal insults, and then threaten to sue them.

Ha, our country already does much much worse than that. Most leaders who disagree with the U.S., are targeted for death and their countries are raped & pillaged.

Just take a minute and think about recent past leaders who've disagreed with the U.S. What happened to them and their countries? I don't think that policy is gonna change no matter who the President is.

Ha, our country already does much much worse than that. Most leaders who disagree with the U.S., are targeted for death and their countries are raped & pillaged.

Just take a minute and think about recent past leaders who've disagreed with the U.S. What happened to them and their countries? I don't think that policy is gonna change no matter who the President is.

So, your solution is what? open our borders completely?, let the radical islamists destroy us? pretend we have no enemies?

"countries raped and pillaged" ? What planet do you live on? ISIS is raping and pillaging and we are just watching while our stupid muslim president refuses to use the words, 'radical islamist terrorists'.

So, your solution is what? open our borders completely?, let the radical islamists destroy us? pretend we have no enemies?

"countries raped and pillaged" ? What planet do you live on? ISIS is raping and pillaging and we are just watching while our stupid muslim president refuses to use the words, 'radical islamist terrorists'.

ISIS is a Saudi, British, and U.S. Intelligence creation. But just go ahead and research some recent past leaders who've disagreed with the U.S. What happened to them and their nations?

"stupid muslim president".

Geez! can't you guys vary your talking points every now and then? How about, "stupid trasnsgender president", or something. Anything for a change after all these years.

"stupid muslim president".

Geez! can't you guys vary your AM radio talking points every now and then? How about, "stupid transgender president", or something. ANYTHING for a change after all these years.

Trump better get used to it.....he wanted to enter politics

Trump is accountable for what comes out of his mouth. If he thinks Meygen Kelly is tough wait till he gets someone from a real news network who is used to dealing with evasive answers

Forum List

Back