FOX's Juan Williams outs the Donald trump scam game

Toon.jpg

I just now skimmed the article.

HAHA! I thought it was a serious article, but it's just little mighty mouse Williams squalling out his OPINION.

Juan's opinion and a dime will get you a dime.

HAHA! I thought it was a serious article, but it's just little mighty mouse Williams squalling out his OPINION.

It is your opinion that is in doubt.
“The old saying in Washington about campaign finance used to be “he who pays the piper calls the tune,’” he concluded. “Trump is calling the tune for a frightening game of grifting that has robbed the GOP of its principles. Where is the Republican willing to call out this scam?”

:)-

It is your opinion that is in doubt.
“The old saying in Washington about campaign finance used to be “he who pays the piper calls the tune,’” he concluded. “Trump is calling the tune for a frightening game of grifting that has robbed the GOP of its principles. Where is the Republican willing to call out this scam?”

:)-

I doubt your opinion about my opinion.

The Democrat party of slavery and Jim Crow is upset that the Trump camp is raising a lot of money?

I'm shocked!
Actually, the party of the Southern Strategy is (once again) funding a con man who just rubber stamps the deconstruction of Civil Rights, anti-trust laws and anything that protects the average working man (that's YOU) from corporatocracy.

Only the willfully ignorant would be shocked by that.

Actually, the party of the Southern Strategy is (once again) funding a con man who just rubber stamps the deconstruction of Civil Rights, anti-trust laws and anything that protects the average working man (that's YOU) from corporatocracy.

Only the willfully ignorant would be shocked by that.
And of course you're simply lying as usual like a typical Democrat party of slavery supporter.

And of course you're simply lying as usual like a typical Democrat party of slavery supporter.
And of course, you're in denial of documented recent history, much less what the "Southern Strategy" entails for the GOP (unless you are truly ignorant of the details of it).

For your education. Don't waste everyone's time with your mantras and slogans...if you can factually disprove just one item on this laundry list, do so.

And of course, you're in denial of documented recent history, much less what the "Southern Strategy" entails for the GOP (unless you are truly ignorant of the details of it).

For your education. Don't waste everyone's time with your mantras and slogans...if you can factually disprove just one item on this laundry list, do so.

That laundry list is simply sound policy, has absolutely nothing to do with civil rights or anti-trust laws and does not back up your stupid lies, you scumbag party of slavery supporter.

You're nothing but an easily brainwashed TDS afflicted moron.

“Trump’s grifting game is also being mimicked by powerful, well-funded conservative donor networks,” Williams wrote. “They tell donors they need money to uncover voter fraud. And when they fail to find any fraud, these dark-money organizations then tell donors they need more cash for more probes in search of fraud. They never find any and so they ask again. It is a never-ending pitch.”

Rants from right-wing media personalities sustain the cash flow from an “angry, paranoid audience,” said Williams.
Exactly.

Forum List

Back