Fox's Kilmeade Suggests Constitutional Rights Should Not Apply To All American Citize

Well, I should qualify my statement by saying that it doesn't apply to ALL conservatives. But as a general rule, it's true -- especially in the South.

You are really striking out here..

I live south of the Mason-Dixon. And it is still the Democrats and Liberals defending the Boston Police violating the 4th Amendment rights of the homeowners.

I don't know who YOU are talking to. I personally think that the gov't didn't really have a justification for shutting down the city even if one could argue that they had the authority to do so under certain circumstances.

At any rate, Tsarneav IS an American citizen. He is entitled to his rights under the Constitution regardless of what RW radio uber patriots or congressmen who patronize the public with their rabid rhetoric say about it.

I am sure that you are able to prove what you are saying there.. Have some links and such?

I will say that on this board it is the left that is defending the actions of the police.

I live south of the Mason-Dixon. And it is still the Democrats and Liberals defending the Boston Police violating the 4th Amendment rights of the homeowners.

I don't know who YOU are talking to. I personally think that the gov't didn't really have a justification for shutting down the city even if one could argue that they had the authority to do so under certain circumstances.

At any rate, Tsarneav IS an American citizen. He is entitled to his rights under the Constitution regardless of what RW radio uber patriots or congressmen who patronize the public with their rabid rhetoric say about it.

I am sure that you are able to prove what you are saying there.. Have some links and such?

I will say that on this board it is the left that is defending the actions of the police.

It's merely anecdotal at this point since I don't believe any polls have been taken to track views based on political beliefs.

However, as I recall, there were greater numbers of liberals who expressed serious doubts about passing the Patriot Act in the aftermath of the 9-11 attack even though some conservatives were very vocal about their opposition to it. However, those conservatives were in the minority, and it was the Republican Party under Bush and especially Cheney that spearheaded its passing.

"Not everyone is worthy of the constitutional rights that we have."

Wow. That is wrong on so many levels.

Our Founding Fathers are spinning in their graves at warp speed these days.

It's merely anecdotal at this point since I don't believe any polls have been taken to track views based on political beliefs.

However, as I recall, there were greater numbers of liberals who expressed serious doubts about passing the Patriot Act in the aftermath of the 9-11 attack even though some conservatives were very vocal about their opposition to it. However, those conservatives were in the minority, and it was the Republican Party under Bush and especially Cheney that spearheaded its passing.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/patriotact20012006senatevote.shtml

98 votes in favor. One Democrat abstained, and one opposed.

In the House, 211 Republican yeas, 145 Democratic yeas. 3 GOP nays, 62 Demo nays.

Last edited:

Are you saying you are unaware of the right wing calls to not Mirandize the marathon bomber? Are you saying you are unaware of the right wing calling for him to be treated as a detainee/enemy combatant and tortured?

Senate Vote Roll Call on U.S. Patriot Act 2001 & 2006

98 votes in favor. One Democrat abstained, and one opposed.

In the House, 211 Republican yeas, 145 Democratic yeas. 3 GOP nays, 62 Demo nays.

That vote doesn't surprise me in the aftermath of the attack, and with a name like the "Patriot" Act. The politics surrounding that vote (both patriotism and political solidarity) made it virtually impossible to vote any other way. But at least they put a sunset provision into the law at the time.

did the american who obama killed with a drone have constitutional rights?

Yep. He should have come home, lawyered up, and turn himself in.

But he chose to continue to work for an enemy who seeks to kill American citizens everywhere in the world.

Does the President have a Constitutional responsibility to protect Americans from other Americans who join the opposition and take up arms against us?

Fox's Kilmeade Suggests Constitutional Rights Should Not Apply To All American Citizens

Spread ass cheeks, begin to speak...

KILMEADE: What do we do? We sit there -- F.B.I. Interrogators sit down with him for a week or two until they feel as though they got accurate information.

JOHNSON: Do you believe in indefinite detention of Americans? Because I don't. I don't believe we should detain -- No matter how loathsome, disgusting, vile, contemptible.

KILMEADE: Two different issues.

JOHNSON: No, it's the same issue, an American issue. No, no, no. Either we believe in the Constitution or we don't believe in the Constitution.

KILMEADE: Not everyone is worthy of the constitutional rights that we have.

We're not worthy, we're not worthy...

Shouldn't we apply that logic to CEO's who steal/misuse tax dollars? Why allow them to lawyer-up? Why not just torture him?
You guys have no problem taking my right away to bear arms because you dont like guns. If it was up to Truthdoesnt matter we should hand over our guns to the gov with a smile :doubt:

Are you saying you are unaware of the right wing calls to not Mirandize the marathon bomber? Are you saying you are unaware of the right wing calling for him to be treated as a detainee/enemy combatant and tortured?

I am saying that anyone who is doing this is wrong, regardless of political party.

And I did miss that. I work two jobs.

But he chose to continue to work for an enemy who seeks to kill American citizens everywhere in the world.

Does the President have a Constitutional responsibility to protect Americans from other Americans who join the opposition and take up arms against us?
What happened to being innocent until proven guilty. Obama was the judge and the jury and the executioner . I am not saying he was innocent but that is what is in our constitution

What happened to being innocent until proven guilty. Obama was the judge and the jury and the executioner . I am not saying he was innocent but that is what is in our constitution

Okay let me ask it this way. Does the Presidents' Constitutional responsibility to protect Americans supercede the constitutional rights of other American(s) who join with the opposition forces who have vowed to kill Americans citizens anywhere and everywhere?

the guys in boston didn't turn themselves in

you just sank your battleship

Forum List

Back