Foxy.. Fox News Gals

Whether people admit it or not, FOX DOES give a fair and balance view of what they report. They have someone there from the opposite side to rebuttal issues. Do have a problem with ALL of the blondies....but they do throw in a few token brunetts.

Whether people admit it or not, FOX DOES give a fair and balance view of what they report. They have someone there from the opposite side to rebuttal issues. Do have a problem with ALL of the blondies....but they do throw in a few token brunetts.

I agree.

Fox always has both sides on. Thats what I like about Fox News.

As for the Foxy babes, well they have some good looking dudes also. LOL

Trivia questions re the Fox News babes: (Answers in the morning)

(1) Which Fox girl is a former Miss America?

(2) Which Fox News girl was captain of her high school cheerleading squad?

(3) This Fox News girl is a Pescetarian?

(4) Which Fox News girl previously worked for Richard Nixon?

(5) This Fox News girl is the wife of NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell?

(6) This Fox News girl, born in 1961, is a feminist and an adjunct law professor at New York Law School?

(7) Which Fox girl was a disc jockey for her school radio station?

(8) This Fox News girl was born the same day and year as Gretchen Carlson?

(9) Who was Gretchen Carlson's childhood nanny?

(10) This Fox News girl finished law school at age 22?

(11) What is Janice Dean's nickname and who gave it to her?

(12) Which Fox girl was formerly married to Mayor of San Francisco Gavin Newsom?

(13) This Fox News girl was Miss Virginia in 1990 and Miss Florida USA in 1995?

(14) Which Fox News girl is an obsessive Washington Redskins fan?

(15) This Fox News girl has been married and divorced three times and has no children?

(16) Which Fox News girl was born Edith Ann Tarbox?

(17) This Fox News girl was born in Fairbanks, Alaska and worked in the Clinton administration?

(18) Which Fox News girl stands almost 6' 4" tall?

(19) Which Fox News girl was a speechwriter in the Reagan administration and briefly dated Keith Olbermann?

(20) This Fox News girl is the great-granddaughter of a former U.S. President?

More importantly, how many of them are blonde and how many of them dumb down themselves to speak to the fox audience....(fox and friends)....

Oh I don't know. If you bothered to look at all their pics I linked you could probably determine for yourself how many are blond. If not, I'm sure some here would be happy to help you count.

As for the 'dumbing down' part, the bios I have looked up reveal some pretty impressive credentials which they probably don't flaunt all that much. But I don't think they have to do any dumbing down. Certainly not as much as they would have to do to accommodate the audience of media outlets that you probably prefer.

Meh...blondes....
but this...Reena Ninan...now that's more like it.
headshot_reena.jpg

Hookers .. high class call girls.. sheez...what are all these Democrats doing with our tax money?

Last edited:
It explains fox's ratings. Its not about context, its about 1 of 2 things.....

Pretty blonde's and listening to people who think for you.

We on the other hand have some pretty homely looking women according to you guys...and we will take that because some of them are brilliant. Remember how many times you heard how ugly this new supreme court nominee was?

As I recall a good percentage of Fox viewers are Democrats.. how would you explain that?

And which ones do you consider brilliant?

Do you have a link to dems having a good percentage of fox viewers being dems?

SERIOUSLY, DO YOU? I love when people just throw shit out. Or perhaps you really believe that tripe?

USMB poll .. my ..my just look at all these fine Democrats frothing over the Fox News Gals..
why it's .. it's .. liberal sedition..

We on the other hand have some pretty homely looking women according to you guys...and we will take that because some of them are brilliant. Remember how many times you heard how ugly this new supreme court nominee was?

As I recall a good percentage of Fox viewers are Democrats.. how would you explain that?

SERIOUSLY, DO YOU? I love when people just throw shit out. Or perhaps you really believe that tripe?

The study found that 51% of CNN's regular viewers are Democrats, compared to 18% Republicans. Fox News' audience leans Republican but is more balanced overall, with 39% of regular viewers declaring themselves Republicans compared to 33% declaring themselves Democrats. MSNBC's regular audience is 45% Democrat and 18% Republican.
----------------------------------:lol:
(From the lefts left even)

Fox News Ad Targets CNN's Heavily Democratic Audience

(Try this one also)
Partisanship and Cable News Audiences - Pew Research Center

Now apologize.....:rofl:

Last edited:

USMB poll .. my ..my just look at all these fine Democrats frothing over the Fox News Gals..
Hey... a nice piece of ass is a nice piece of ass.

Hey... a nice piece of ass is a nice piece of ass.

For shame...:eusa_naughty:...:eusa_naughty:.. women are so much more than that..:eusa_angel:

Maddow, who I have heard aint nothing but a lesbian (you guys say this all the time, its all you got).....is a Rhodes scholar who has a doctorate in politics. Her I enjoy listening too. the blondes/female talking heads at fox ...especially that one on Fox and friends, makes my ears bleed...and it turns out, she plays dumb for the fox viewers. She is extremely intelligent with an outstanding scholastic background. She asks the dumbest questions imaginable to play to the sheeple at fox. Its amazing really.

Do you know, fox went to court to get permission to lie. Seriously, they did and yet they still say they are fair and balanced. How can anyone..ANYONE not say they are not right leaning? I know msnbc is left leaning, but they never said they weren't.

Bill O still to this day says he is fair and balanced. Freaking incredible. Be right leaning, but dont say ...we report, you decide or Fair and balanced...you are lying!

Maddow, who I have heard aint nothing but a lesbian (you guys say this all the time, its all you got).....is a Rhodes scholar who has a doctorate in politics. Her I enjoy listening too. the blondes/female talking heads at fox ...especially that one on Fox and friends, makes my ears bleed...and it turns out, she plays dumb for the fox viewers. She is extremely intelligent with an outstanding scholastic background. She asks the dumbest questions imaginable to play to the sheeple at fox. Its amazing really.

Maddow's preferences... I consider none of my business...

I'll listen to her at times and I think she's the best MSNBC has to offer, I find Mathews somewhat humorous and Olberman .. plain pisses me off..

The Fox and Friends Gal... damn it.. I have to agree..

Maddow's preferences... I consider none of my business...

I'll listen to her at times and I think she's the best MSNBC has to offer, I find Mathews somewhat humorous and Olberman .. plain pisses me off..

The Fox and Friends Gal... damn it.. I have to agree..

Thanks. Seriously, I enjoy this honesty.

Working there way up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSZzy_gJGcA]YouTube - Spanish News Station Striptese, Girls Stripping on Strip News[/ame]

Forum List

Back