Fran Lebowitz Once Again Shows How Gullible And Ignorant Many Americans Actually Are

Martin Eden Mercury

VIP Member
Nov 2, 2015

All over the web, the headlines surrounding this are hilariously dumb once somebody bothers to "view the tape."

What is Fran actually saying and in what context?

Fran -
"So what Biden should do not that you were asked, but when they passed that law - the Supreme Court passed that ruling you know where they said, you're not the president you're the King, which is what that ruling is - you can do whatever you want you can never be you know held responsible - I thought, you know Biden's still the president -- no one seems to notice, but Biden should dissolve the Supreme Court..."

Bill -
"Dissolve the Supreme Court? Come on."

Fran -
"I'm the president, I'm the king now, like you said and go home."

Bill -
"okay"

Maher did not act like he thinks Lebowitz is stupid, or that she actually believes a president can dissolve the Supreme Court.

How gullible re some people when reading just headlines or running with quotes taken out of context?

:stir:

Why are those two substandard, shit-eating rodents not cleaning my pool for a few bucks?

The world is completely upside down when the shitlibs are out of their cages.

All over the web, the headlines surrounding this are hilariously dumb once somebody bothers to "view the tape."

What is Fran actually saying and in what context?

Fran -
"So what Biden should do not that you were asked, but when they passed that law - the Supreme Court passed that ruling you know where they said, you're not the president you're the King, which is what that ruling is - you can do whatever you want you can never be you know held responsible - I thought, you know Biden's still the president -- no one seems to notice, but Biden should dissolve the Supreme Court..."

Bill -
"Dissolve the Supreme Court? Come on."

Fran -
"I'm the president, I'm the king now, like you said and go home."

Bill -
"okay"

Maher did not act like he thinks Lebowitz is stupid, or that she actually believes a president can dissolve the Supreme Court.

How gullible re some people when reading just headlines or running with quotes taken out of context?

:stir:

These people are so dumb, they think the SCOTUS ruling makes the President a “king”.

She is just the typical democrat cult member. No idea what she is talking about but can repeat the party lines. The fact she does not understand the constitution or the way the Supreme Court works shows all you need to know.

She is just the typical democrat cult member. No idea what she is talking about but can repeat the party lines. The fact she does not understand the constitution or the way the Supreme Court works shows all you need to know.
So you didn't follow at all.

No, you just embarrassed yourself.

This thread exists to mock you.
I exist to mock the crazy democrat cult like you. It is fun watching you fools prove you really have no idea.
But I am fine with you pretending you think you understand things

I exist to mock the crazy democrat cult like you. It is fun watching you fools prove you really have no idea.
But I am fine with you pretending you think you understand things
I know. You're an angry little cultist. And it makes you make low IQ mistakes, as you have made here.

Forum List

Back