France excludes putin´s 🇷🇺 🐖 🇷🇺 empire from Normandy landing anniversary celebrations

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
and I think I know why :

1717201152629.jpeg

1717201167006.jpeg

Nazi – Moscow Bolshevik military parade in occupied Belarusian Brest-Litovsk, 1939​

and I think I know why :

View attachment 955156

View attachment 955157

Nazi – Moscow Bolshevik military parade in occupied Belarusian Brest-Litovsk, 1939​

If you call it Belarussian, you do recognize that previously it was occupied by Poland. And, therefore, it was not "occupied" (as well as other parts of Western Ukraine and Western Belarus) but "liberated" by the Union in which both Ukraine and Belarus were equal-right states.

you do recognize that previously it was occupied by Poland. And, therefore, it was not "occupied" (as well as other parts of Western Ukraine and Western Belarus) but "liberated" by the Union in which both Ukraine and Belarus were equal-right states.
Muscovy = equal-right states. Ivan🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦 , are you drunk ?
Belarusian national poet , Janka Kupała wrote :
"Once they occupied Belarus
Maskali and Liakhi
(Poles),
And give him kinship
Ticking from under the armpit:
- You are my true brother!
—Maskal whispering;
- You are my godson, my son!
Judah-Lyach is flowing."
___
the original :
Janka Kupała «Svajaki»,
«Raz absieli Bielarusa
Maskali dy Liachi,
I davaj jamu svajactva
Tykaci z-pad pachi:
— Ty moj isciny bratočak!
—Maskaliok barmoča;
— Ty moj chresnik, moj synočak!
Juda-Liach sakoča.»

e5cdac39-c777-4a56-9959-6268396f30b5_w650_r0_s.png

A caricature for the Riga treaty in 1921: "Down with the infamous Riga partition! Long live a free, peasant, indivisible Belarus!"

Muscovy = equal-right states. Ivan🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦 , are you drunk ?
Belarusian national poet , Janka Kupała wrote :
"Once they occupied Belarus
Maskali and Liakhi
(Poles),
And give him kinship
Ticking from under the armpit:
- You are my true brother!
—Maskal whispering;
- You are my godson, my son!
Judah-Lyach is flowing."
___
the original :
Janka Kupała «Svajaki»,
«Raz absieli Bielarusa
Maskali dy Liachi,
I davaj jamu svajactva
Tykaci z-pad pachi:
— Ty moj isciny bratočak!
—Maskaliok barmoča;
— Ty moj chresnik, moj synočak!
Juda-Liach sakoča.»

e5cdac39-c777-4a56-9959-6268396f30b5_w650_r0_s.png

A caricature for the Riga treaty in 1921: "Down with the infamous Riga partition! Long live a free, peasant, indivisible Belarus!"
Really? Don't try to looks like more stupid and ignorant than you really are. There was no any "independent" Belarus before 1921 to be suddenly "occupied and divided" by Russians and Poles. There was Russian Empire. And before Russian Empire those were Russian lands occupied by Poland and Lithuania. And before them there were Russia (sometimes divided sometimes united). And, in 1939 Soviet Belarus didn't "occupied Polish lands". It simply reunited with its western part, temporarily occupied by Poland.

Really? Don't try to looks like more stupid and ignorant than you really are. There was no any "independent" Belarus before 1921 to be suddenly "occupied and divided" by Russians and Poles. There was Russian Empire. And before Russian Empire those were Russian lands occupied by Poland and Lithuania. And before them there were Russia (sometimes divided sometimes united). And, in 1939 Soviet Belarus didn't "occupied Polish lands". It simply reunited with its western part, temporarily occupied by Poland.
a 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 pederasts´crap , i read nothing " history " related , made in the Mongol - Muscovite horde

Debunking Putin’s🇸🇦🇷🇺 “HISTORY”​

ps
age of empires has gone Ivan.

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

Last edited:
a 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 pederasts´crap , i read nothing " history " related , made in the Mongol - Muscovite horde

Debunking Putin’s🇸🇦🇷🇺 “HISTORY”​

ps
age of empires has gone Ivan.

View attachment 957621

You can denie history, you can even live in the world of your illusion. But if you are trying to convince other people (especially those who do not belong to your double-thinking cult), you have to, at least, imitate the lack of inner contradictions in your story. If you say that Brest-Litovsk is a Belarussian city and Lviv is an Ukrainian city (both previously occupied by Poland) you can't say that Belarus and Ukraine "occupied" them. The right word is "liberated".

If you call it Belarussian, you do recognize that previously it was occupied by Poland. And, therefore, it was not "occupied" (as well as other parts of Western Ukraine and Western Belarus) but "liberated" by the Union in which both Ukraine and Belarus were equal-right states.

By what odd thought process do you associate our resident Nazi Troll , Titty Tithead , with telling the truth or getting his facts straight .

It is not his paid job to do either of those things .
And in that he is always consistent.

By what odd thought process do you associate our resident Nazi Troll , Titty Tithead , with telling the truth or getting his facts straight .

It is not his paid job to do either of those things .
And in that he is always consistent.
Yes, sure. Actually, its not for him. It's mostly for our basically uninformed American friends, who read this and may decide to learn a bit more.

Yes, sure. Actually, its not for him. It's mostly for our basically uninformed American friends, who read this and may decide to learn a bit more.

Far too late .
America is deeply ensnared by a net of Cognitive Rigidity .

There are few here who can thread through the MSM to best available data, and in general terms something grave happened in the 90's and disease completely enveloped the American Sheeple ( plus others) and now they truly live in an alternative Universe which they 100% believe is the real one .
You can probably actually trace it back to post WW2 when arrogance took over .
Because of Operation Paper Clip they missed seeing the Fourth Reich move in and then Russia and China steadily take over
Final Act due anytime soon .
Tell them, and they will laugh at you . Peasants .

Forum List

Back