France is bombing soverign nation of Niger and other nations are about to invade. The US must step in and send weapons to Niger to defend themselves.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

I see no way around it. The US cannot allow a soverign nation to be invaded by hostile neighbors.

We should send Niger $100 billion in weapons and wave those NIGER FLAGS!

flag-of-niger-picture-id522303878

Even if they reach a peace agreement, we should encourage Niger to break it an have an ongoing war that kills hundreds of thousands of people In Africa.

Good OP. Although it is meaningless. Unless the media and government tell the people to be outraged about it.
Seriously though, would any of those weirdos with ukraine flags and such give a damn if they werent told to? The answer is no. They wouldnt.
People are such sheep :rolleyes:

People who do not support the US sending billions in weapons to Niger must be racist.

Why do cult fucks hate black people?

Niger is a soverign nation and we cannot allow them to be invaded by hostile neighbors.

No peace deals! Only war is the solution.

I see no way around it. The US cannot allow a soverign nation to be invaded by hostile neighbors.

Even if they reach a peace agreement, we should encourage Niger to break it an have an ongoing war that kills hundreds of thousands of people In Africa.
Those Muslims will not be in power for long.

People who do not support the US sending billions in weapons to Niger must be racist.

Why do cult fucks hate black people?

Niger is a soverign nation and we cannot allow them to be invaded by hostile neighbors.

No peace deals! Only war is the solution.
Niger is controlled by the enemy why would you send them billions?

LOl. Cons have a childlike view of the world. Or are you a russian ?

Lol....yeah more boomerang bucks for the DC pirates.

Forum List

Back