France is bombing soverign nation of Niger and other nations are about to invade. The US must step in and send weapons to Niger to defend themselves.

I see no way around it. The US cannot allow a soverign nation to be invaded by hostile neighbors.

We should send Niger $100 billion in weapons and wave those NIGER FLAGS!

flag-of-niger-picture-id522303878

Even if they reach a peace agreement, we should encourage Niger to break it an have an ongoing war that kills hundreds of thousands of people In Africa.
No one cares about Niger

If “NO ONE” cares about Niger, why is a war involving the US and France and Niger eminent?

Joe Biden is NO ONE…maybe we agree.

Racist cult fucks love to invade black nations and steal their natural resources.

Americans wanting their impersonation of being the worlds mightiest terrorists to continue . To support the French Colonials . ROFL .I say let the Nigers (!!) keep their own Uranium and Gallium.Send in the Russians -- they will sort out those war mongering and greedy westerners .

Gabon now... So, what do we have in Gabon? 6th largest proven oil and gas reserve in Africa, largest manganese deposits; gold, uranium, diamonds.

"The EU called Niger's decision to sell uranium ore not for the democratic €0.8/kg but for the global €200/kg a "heinous crime against all humanity.
Such a violation of the "rules-based world order" has not been seen since China boorishly refused to buy opium.

I hope Niger and the other Francophone colonies will join BRICS. France will not want to see them go. They make billions of dollars a year from their African colonies. :th_dontgosmiley-1:

No one cares about Niger
One day soon you may care about what happens in Niger. We live in a global village now---don't you know that? Things that happen in other parts of the world will affect us one way or another. :tomato:

One day soon you may care about what happens in Niger. We live in a global village now---don't you know that? Things that happen in other parts of the world will affect us one way or another. :tomato:
I’ll take my chances on niger being a vital issue anytime soon

Forum List

Back