France is bombing soverign nation of Niger and other nations are about to invade. The US must step in and send weapons to Niger to defend themselves.

We can never allow a sovereign nation to be invaded by hostile neighbors.

Billions to Niger NOW!

Where the fuck is Biden on this? Does he hate black people?

I see no way around it. The US cannot allow a soverign nation to be invaded by hostile neighbors.

We should send Niger $100 billion in weapons and wave those NIGER FLAGS!

flag-of-niger-picture-id522303878

Even if they reach a peace agreement, we should encourage Niger to break it an have an ongoing war that kills hundreds of thousands of people In Africa.
Sounds like a terrible idea.

I see no way around it. The US cannot allow a soverign nation to be invaded by hostile neighbors.

Even if they reach a peace agreement, we should encourage Niger to break it an have an ongoing war that kills hundreds of thousands of people In Africa.
As long as Burisma does business there AND it will start World War III, I am SO with you!

Slava Nigeria!!!!

People who do not support the US sending billions in weapons to Niger must be racist.

Why do cult fucks hate black people?

Niger is a soverign nation and we cannot allow them to be invaded by hostile neighbors.

No peace deals! Only war is the solution.
Wait - does Nigeria have Nazi battallions?

They should get extra billions if thay do!

:)

If you do not want the US TO send billions to Niger and for the war to end, you must be a MAGA Trumptard.

Looks like Niger may have not paid Biden enough bribe money to get those weapons.

Last edited:

You're a moron

I am profoundly disturbed that the Biden Democrats want to defend Ukraine from foreign invaders, but not Niger.

Their racism is so blatantly showing,

Forum List

Back