France 's 75% tax rate to start

The people in France are just slaves who work to hold up their government

that is what libs/progressives/commie see for you in the future in this country

America;

Can't be having unemployed people living on the streets, cold, having to resort to crime to live, and starving to death.
Must have food stamps, unemployment benefit income sufficient to enable them to live and have shelter.
Food, shelter, blankets...it's the minimum the federal govt must be providing for every citizen.

Stopping immigration both legal and illegal, and stopping American jobs being sent offshore would be great ideas.

Dear French Millionaires

You are welcome in Florida. Taxes are low, and there aren't many leftists who resent you for your success. Plus, its sunny, like the south of France but with nice beaches, not shitty ones. Please move here.

T.

france-unemployment-rate-_chart.png

That will solve it!

:thup:

[

Ok, let's start with Hollywood then? How about the Kennedy's, the Clintons, the Kerry's? They are all millionaires. Let's reduce THEIR money by 75%. Oh wait, the liberals LOVE them, they DESERVE their money. Give me a break. No liberal I know wants to work hard enough to earn a million dollars, but they sure envy and want to practically criminalize those who do.

I have no problem with making the Hollywood Rich pay their fair share.

But here's the thing about Hollywood.

The guys who aren't the stars- the screenwriters, the electricians, the Special Effects guys, the sound editors and so on are all UNIONIZED. They are all required to get a fair wage and they are all given a credit at the end of the movie. And a lot of these guys will still be in Hollywood making a living after the flash in the pan star has come and gone.

Yes, France has lost Gerard Deparidue... or whatever his name is. Oh, however shall they survive...

they lost Depardieu who made it LOUD. they have lost thousands who just became Belgians SILENTLY :D

the greedy bastards will just get an empty sack - as usual. greediness of the expropriators NEVER pays back. But the stupid leftards do not have brains to learn :lol:

french have done it already. 200 years ago. guess the idiots forgot.

200 years ago, the French cut the heads off all their rich assholes, and the world was a better place for it.

Was it?
Is it today?

You can tax 75% and the millionaires will still be millionaires.

If it wasn't for Phil Gramm (R) deregulating derivatives this wouldn't be necessary.

Of course they will, but take it from a European they wont be living in France, so bang goes the millionaires taxes. It would take the combined taxes of 750 ordinary workers to reach the tax levee of one millionaire. The exodus has already started and the millionaires are leaving France for other countries as fast as they can settle their affairs.

For the record the French government is not liberal but HARD LINE NEO MARXIST

they lost Depardieu who made it LOUD. they have lost thousands who just became Belgians SILENTLY :D

the greedy bastards will just get an empty sack - as usual. greediness of the expropriators NEVER pays back. But the stupid leftards do not have brains to learn :lol:

200 years ago, the French cut the heads off all their rich assholes, and the world was a better place for it.

Was it?
Is it today?

Oh, yeah. The French Revolution was a wonderful thing. It did more to progress humanity than our "Let's not pay our taxes revolution" did.

Was it?
Is it today?

They installed a dictator until they could find a new King. So yes, you could say that some good came out of the French Revolution. It was a net benefit to the British.

And all those who cut the heads off those rich assholes, got their heads taken as well. Once the heads of the movement were taken (I meant that literally), it was over. So what do we learn? Don't want for the revolutionaries start killing their own. Do it for them.

If it wasn't for Phil Gramm (R) deregulating derivatives this wouldn't be necessary.

I agree, but they won't be millionaires in the country that hold the high tax rates and that's the problem with crazy high taxes... It drives productive capital away.

Sure they will. You need to remember that tax rates are arbitrary, in that, you don't actually pay a percentage until you deduct your allotted subsidies.

Looks like France has gone communist. I wouldn't wish this fate on anyone.

With a 75% tax increase, who in his right mind would stay in France? Even Sarkozy left. He moved to the U.K. to avoid having to pay the equivalent of a communist tax.

I'm sure the French are now regretting that they didn't re-elect Sarkozy.

I agree, but they won't be millionaires in the country that hold the high tax rates and that's the problem with crazy high taxes... It drives productive capital away.

Sure they will. You need to remember that tax rates are arbitrary, in that, you don't actually pay a percentage until you deduct your allotted subsidies.

Which are fixed amounts in Europe, in the UK you get a personal allowance that is non taxable then other allowances that need to be accounted for, So all in all a very small amount is actually deductible. France is finding that it is losing money by its millionaire earners leaving the country, people like highly paid sportsmen and women and entertainers

Forum List

Back